Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clueless newbie questionzzz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wha

clueless newbie questionzzz Empty
PostSubject: clueless newbie questionzzz   clueless newbie questionzzz EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:24 am

okay, just started this game, it's fun, but i'm a bit confused, what exactly am i supposed to do? level up? i don't really see a leveling system. finish the missions given in by the 3 dudes? yeah, i am but is that really all there is to it? get stronger? sure, but how? my mind is about to explode, can i get help on the general direction i'm supposed to be headed in this game? (yeah, as you can tell i've never played a game like this before, that's what you get for glueing your face to your psp for god knows how long playing dissidia)
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: clueless newbie questionzzz   clueless newbie questionzzz EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 am

whoa whoa, chill out dude.

Anyway, this game don't have a main objective(yet) cuz it's a Fast paced Third-person Shooting MMO.
If you want to lvl your rank( right now you would be Circle) you should play lots of Arena or Mission( i recommend Arena cuz of the UC gain).
If you want to Lvl up you bots(bots get stronger) wait till you get used to the game then go to Ground Area and do the Haku Quest. You can also charge Rt to get better bots.
Back to top Go down
wha

PostSubject: Re: clueless newbie questionzzz   clueless newbie questionzzz EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am

BOTS GET STRONGER!!!??????

this. changes. everything.

anyway, yeah i think i went too far with that, da replyz r apreeeshiated
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

PostSubject: Re: clueless newbie questionzzz   clueless newbie questionzzz EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Nooooo Prooblemo
Back to top Go down
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: clueless newbie questionzzz   clueless newbie questionzzz EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:42 pm

wha wrote:
okay, just started this game, it's fun, but i'm a bit confused, what exactly am i supposed to do? level up? i don't really see a leveling system. finish the missions given in by the 3 dudes? yeah, i am but is that really all there is to it? get stronger? sure, but how? my mind is about to explode, can i get help on the general direction i'm supposed to be headed in this game? (yeah, as you can tell i've never played a game like this before, that's what you get for glueing your face to your psp for god knows how long playing dissidia)

There are two types of leveling up in this game, Leveling up your bots and raising your player rank. To level bots they first have to be full exp, Press F1 or open garage, click on a robot and in the top status window it will say how much current exp that robot has if its full double click it or click customize and go to the Blue "Level UP" button at the top right, you will be shown a list of cartridge and how much cost each cart takes. Your expected to build your robot by what parts you choose and what carts.

Rank points are harder to get since you don't get as much for Arena/Mission/Boss but for each rank up you will get rewards, If you push ESC and click the "Exit" button at the top left, Usually it will show how many rank points you need to reach the next rank while at the same time showing what items you will receive.(It won't always open this window sometimes a twitter window opens for some reason)

You picked a fairly rough patch to join this game but its also might be for the better depending on how you see it, a lot of the skill players are no longer playing arena as much as they used to so you should be able to play even in the limitless rooms with people around a similar skill level to yourself to take advantage of that.

Be sure to make a topic in the "Introduction" section so that people like nisa can call you names.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

PostSubject: Re: clueless newbie questionzzz   clueless newbie questionzzz EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Dizzyku wrote:
There are two types of leveling up in this game, Leveling up your bots and raising your player rank. To level bots they first have to be full exp, Press F1 or open garage, click on a robot and in the top status window it will say how much current exp that robot has if its full double click it or click customize and go to the Blue "Level UP" button at the top right, you will be shown a list of cartridge and how much cost each cart takes. Your expected to build your robot by what parts you choose and what carts.

Rank points are harder to get since you don't get as much for Arena/Mission/Boss but for each rank up you will get rewards, If you push ESC and click the "Exit" button at the top left, Usually it will show how many rank points you need to reach the next rank while at the same time showing what items you will receive.(It won't always open this window sometimes a twitter window opens for some reason)

You picked a fairly rough patch to join this game but its also might be for the better depending on how you see it, a lot of the skill players are no longer playing arena as much as they used to so you should be able to play even in the limitless rooms with people around a similar skill level to yourself to take advantage of that.

Be sure to make a topic in the "Introduction" section so that people like nisa can call you names.
Wow, pretty detail, me jelly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clueless newbie questionzzz   clueless newbie questionzzz Empty

Back to top Go down

clueless newbie questionzzz
Page 1 of 1