Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Poly edit n billboard heads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shana

Poly edit n billboard heads Empty
PostSubject: Poly edit n billboard heads   Poly edit n billboard heads EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 am

So how are ppl able to make a perfect cyberoid billboard head? And also, do ppl manually draw those pictures written on those billboard or is there a trick to it? So sry for being noobish and thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Poly edit n billboard heads   Poly edit n billboard heads EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Poly edit n billboard heads   Poly edit n billboard heads EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 am

Someone is referring to my topic Embarassed

For the picture, as I know, people using regular picture, crop it (don't know the actual size), decrease the color to 15-bit, save on PNG, and import the picture to the game.
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Poly edit n billboard heads   Poly edit n billboard heads EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:33 am

um, how do you decrease the colour to 15-bit? =3
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Poly edit n billboard heads   Poly edit n billboard heads EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:18 am

@myriethic wrote:
Someone is referring to my topic Embarassed

For the picture, as I know, people using regular picture, crop it (don't know the actual size), decrease the color to 15-bit, save on PNG, and import the picture to the game.

How to 15 bit when bits go in powers of 2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poly edit n billboard heads   Poly edit n billboard heads Empty

Back to top Go down

Poly edit n billboard heads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com