Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to put skins in ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stoom694615
Newcomer
Newcomer

How to put skins in ?? Empty
PostSubject: How to put skins in ??   How to put skins in ?? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 pm

i want to know how to put skins into the game ??? Question
Back to top Go down
Da_Box
Da_Box

PostSubject: Re: How to put skins in ??   How to put skins in ?? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 am

good question, i think the answer is...you make them.

which brings us to KWESTION FUTATSU!!!!!: how do we import the skins found on this forum into the game?
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: How to put skins in ??   How to put skins in ?? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Put it in a folder that you can locate easily.
Go in-game, press load or import depending on file type.
Locate folder, if you can select it, go for it. If not, select the other option (load/import).
Bonus: never say "kwestion [number in Japanese]"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
guptavaasu
guptavaasu

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: How to put skins in ??   How to put skins in ?? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 am

i tried to edit the skin outside the game, but when i trien to load it, it gave me an error about the skin not being right or something like that, does editing outside the game change the type of the image or something, if so, i want to knwo how to change the colour of the eyes, when i try to do so, it always groups itself with another colour Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: How to put skins in ??   How to put skins in ?? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 am

When painting, click the parts drop down and only select the head to change colors.
.PNG files are supposed to work (it's what my skins folder is filled with anyways), check your file and see if it saves as .PNG.
Either that or find that one CosmicBreak skin program that someone made, I don't know where it is though, might ask someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
percy4alpha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
percy4alpha

Male Posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: How to put skins in ??   How to put skins in ?? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Nihil679 wrote:
When painting, click the parts drop down and only select the head to change colors.
.PNG files are supposed to work (it's what my skins folder is filled with anyways), check your file and see if it saves as .PNG.
Either that or find that one CosmicBreak skin program that someone made, I don't know where it is though, might ask someone else.

it's called the Cosmic Break Skin tool. google it.
Back to top Go down
http://xcyzbreathesmoe.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put skins in ??   How to put skins in ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to put skins in ??
Page 1 of 1