Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arts with multi-target missile subs

Go down 
+4
SaberAlter
farith
Rinrin
necrio
8 posters
AuthorMessage
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

arts with multi-target missile subs Empty
PostSubject: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:55 am

okay, snailbot is great and all, but I don't feel like having 3 snails in one commando, so what other bots are great for long-range missile spamming purposes? Grandum comes to mind, but he targets only 4 objects max. Toybox perhaps? Or is the regular destructor good enough?

Meh I dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:11 am

Destructor.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:42 am

Cori wrote:
Destructor.

QFT
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:22 pm

toy box is more of ground to ground, it's too slow to hit air.
I would suggest the bot called locomotive because its chamly cannon is epic and can drive people insane. However I don't know how you feel about playing cannon baller class bots. I would say don't look down on this bot, it can do up to 90 damage per shot with just some parts change and carts, with the cost of 1/10 of a boytitan class bot but you still out do a boytitan class bot in effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 pm

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-contradict! targets a max of 4 targets and shoots 2 missiles per target which means 8 in total.
use it with burst fire trust me its awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 pm

SaberAlter wrote:
C-c-c-c-c-c-c-contradict! targets a max of 4 targets and shoots 2 missiles per target which means 8 in total.
use it with burst fire trust me its awesome Very Happy
sadly, you can't get them through normal means anymore.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm

oh was it in the eve gara? dont remember
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:40 pm

SaberAlter wrote:
oh was it in the eve gara? dont remember
Yep. Got three of them when I was rolling for EVE. >_<

If you have the RT, Destructor Girl perhaps? Added mobility is always a huge plus. Then there's Hoverion with its 1337 WLK among ART units.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Destructor is one of the best arts available, and at the low low price of 5000 UC. Other bots with AA missiles include Jack Gadget 2, Destructor Girl, Snailbot (which you already mentioned, so) and Contradict. Genbura's AMs in aura mode also have AA missiles if I remember correctly, and Build Arm BS supplies some (terrible) missiles at a low cost.

For multimissile (large yellow missiles, can shoot two per target instead of one), Locomotive is the only UC bot with them. Wootree also has them, but being that he has no arms he shouldn't be a serious candidate unless you need a low-cost spambot; he can still hit airs for 70-80 without internal carts. The best candidate is Grandum BS if you don't mind being a fatass.

Z741 wrote:
Then there's Hoverion with its 1337 WLK among ART units.
Hoverion has a really shitty internal grenade, not missiles.
Back to top Go down
Orzzz

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Don't forget Genbura in aura mode. It does a crapton with its anti-air missiles, around 50-70 for two. Don't forget the hax railgun either!
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

idk...anything with howitzer? Sure, no multi-target, but its rate of fire is pretty fast, and it tracks well. You can also lock on to bots you normally couldn't with Grandum, Destructor, etc...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Wootree is actually good if you like low-cost and want multi-missile with lock on.

Just attach some HD like snailbot or cacpetus, equip internal weapon carts and you're good to go. Maximum of 2 targets.

Edit: If you're looking for Howitzers, Gathiama (regular) has them in his BD (upgradable), though I don't think he's available at the moment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:28 pm

For those suggesting Genbura, know that Genbura's AA missile have zero homing to enemies having their feet on ground. It does have hax homing to things flying, but doesn't chase anything other than that. At all.

Destructor.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Wootree is actually good if you like low-cost and want multi-missile with lock on.

Just attach some HD like snailbot or cacpetus, equip internal weapon carts and you're good to go. Maximum of 2 targets.
Shame both of those HDs have horrible range and damage. But yes, Wootree's internal has some scary strength when you consider his cost.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 am

I CURRENTLY USE THESE BOTS :

snailbot

destructor (non CN)

grandum (with its BS of course)

but this has a problem, namely snailbot's massively superior range compared to the other two. With snailbot I can stay at base spamming missiles, while with the other 2 I get myself dragged to the frontlines.

meh, I'll get wootree when I have time I guess, though I do want contradict. Donations? XD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:55 am

Donations for what, Contradict is cube only now.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:15 am

Suguri wrote:
Donations for what, Contradict is cube only now.
for getting better bots to spam arena with so I can get more cubes XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arts with multi-target missile subs   arts with multi-target missile subs Empty

Back to top Go down

arts with multi-target missile subs
Page 1 of 1