Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS

Go down 
+2
shindeta
StickyKeys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

[DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS Empty
PostSubject: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 am

Am I the only one left for PH CB? I don't play everyday granted but I can't find my team when I play on weekends.

Last edited by StickyKeys on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shindeta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shindeta

Male Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Am I the only one left for PH CB? I don't play everyday granted but I can't find my team when I play on weekends.

CosmicDgunner plays once in a week i think?...
so yeah...
there's too many inactive users on the clan. you might wanna kick them as they fill up the slots.
hopefully
Back to top Go down
jaxom
jaxom

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 am

need PH players?
add my alt accounts. Very Happy

the account with the effing boiledeck will get you so many rank points
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

I see a lot of us in BRD online most of the time

*points at Hira*
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:20 am

hey, just wanna holler at mah countrymen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 am

I'm expecting to play more during the lent or golden week but looks like it won't be certain as they are observed as International Holidays, except Golden week...
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 am

The guild, in light of player drain and incoming Hong Kong players, has disbanded and rebanded and is now in recruitment. Please find the nearest Sub Leader at the DOS area to join....
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 am

StickyKeys, can you relay this to CosmicDiGunner? I'm sure he may remember me. I suggest the clan begins teaching and training incoming members. More often than so, I see NCB members at the bottom of the match rankings. I can understand if there is any equipment/rt gap but its still possible to play very well with decent UC builds when taught.

I'm just sick seeing someone carrying our flag and then sucking in arena. When you carry the flag, you should know you represent the country. I personally left PCB when I was a newbie just because I didn't want to make the philippines look bad and didn't want that responsibility. Please take it into consideration in training new members and communicating with them to better the clan.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 am

inzane14 wrote:
StickyKeys, can you relay this to CosmicDiGunner? I'm sure he may remember me. I suggest the clan begins teaching and training incoming members. More often than so, I see NCB members at the bottom of the match rankings. I can understand if there is any equipment/rt gap but its still possible to play very well with decent UC builds when taught.

I'm just sick seeing someone carrying our flag and then sucking in arena. When you carry the flag, you should know you represent the country. I personally left PCB when I was a newbie just because I didn't want to make the Philippines look bad and didn't want that responsibility. Please take it into consideration in training new members and communicating with them to better the clan.
To tell you the truth, I'm hard-pressed at trying to find any of the noobs of the guild. Might be because I'm at work most of the time every week and the members who are acting as baggage for DOS, and NCB, are kids who still go to school. I wanted to tell everyone to regularly post in the forums and in this thread so that they may catch tips from the Guide section.

I'll tell Cosmic what you told me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I might get these kids to play better, but I need to find them first online. PM just won't cut it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS   [DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS Empty

Back to top Go down

[DOS]PH CELESTIAL BEINGS => Now NOYPI CELESTIAL BEINGS
Page 1 of 1