Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube Search FAIL

Go down 
+2
Nisa
mogimus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

Youtube Search FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:12 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
knyx wrote:
Koi is pro, fortunately there's a lot of footage of Koi.

And Boytitan, he is beyond god tier, plenty of footage too.

I actualy due get good gameplay vids =P

Being board and wanting to improve myself when using titan class arts I decided to search for gameplay footage of boytitan on youtube. However, all I got was these PHAIL youtube search suggestions

Youtube Search FAIL Bt110
Youtube Search FAIL Bt212

Semi-off topic:
Can you provide me with the links to good large art gameplay that uses titan bazooka(I really want to learn how to use large/titan bazookas well)

Last edited by mogimus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:16 pm

YOUVE JUST BEEN SODOMIZED
GayTitan strikes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 am

Ha ha! Oh wow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 am

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 am

TROLOLOLLOLOLOL

GAYTITAN STRIKES AGAIN DERP.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am

I actualy do ahve decent vids D=

besides I have doing worse lately, alot off ppl I coulda been able to beat easily have gotten better than meALOT T__T ,and I have to adjust my builds for every new useful weapon that comes out like abr the enemy to all l sized bots

vangaurd

not having a range advantege anymore due to abr rail gun and eves

lag abusers

CB seems to get more challengeing by the update -__-

the large amount of ppl who target me you do well with koi Kampfag cpmi targeting u a whole game -___-

cpmi is supposed to be my friend Sad Sad Sad but is the worst of all when it comes to stalking me
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am

I must say that you did better than I expected you to do in that video!

But you shouldn't be that close so early in the game, you were one of the first there and by the time your team mates caught up you were getting wailed on by 4 enemys. Wasted 100 hp in the first few seconds of the game.

Be thankful there wasn't an EVE or 200 vanguards waiting for you.

EDIT: Also you might want to run away BEFORE you're nearly dead, just today I got 2-3 unbuffed 3 locks on you with my EVE and you were just jumping in place.

Another thing..

BOYTITAN IS NOT AFRAID OF OUKAS, HE CHARGES AT THEM WITH BURNERS!
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am

Interesting, the vid was most informative.

I have a few queries though,
1) If the art has boost run, what is the minimum walk that you would recommend?
2) Why are rifle bits chosen over other bits like missile bits?
3) Was there any particular reason to charge the bethalon?
4) What are the recommended tunes for a 3 slot titan bazooka?

Once again, thanks for sharing the vid boytitan.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 am

mogimus wrote:
Interesting, the vid was most informative.

I have a few queries though,
1) If the art has boost run, what is the minimum walk that you would recommend?
2) Why are rifle bits chosen over other bits like missile bits?
3) Was there any particular reason to charge the bethalon?
4) What are the recommended tunes for a 3 slot titan bazooka?

Once again, thanks for sharing the vid boytitan.

first @ puddin theres a reason I get great fighting spirit 5-10 times a day lol charge in like a tank to itimidate the enenmy then play smart when my health is low.

2nd I realy dont get why I like to rush in its a syndrome I have from fps games that require individual skill were u can kill a team off dammit halo and unreal tournament.

1st @ mogimus
Some ppl have a taste between wlk or fly, for arts Id say keep both at the minamal ten so your not a walking coffin.

All my arts tho big have wlk with boost run.

2nd range is the most important a art with out good range is a dead one make sure your weapons have at least 300 range.

3rd I charged the batlheon tho a HUGE gambel cause if I got on his side were hes not shielded, I could take him out, Ive seen bad things happen when ppl use baltheon smart and hide behind him its a game changer, I knew no one else would take care of him so I decided I could spare a few 100 hp to get rid of a big problem.

4th if you use rails gun have a weapons thats not charge to shoot gattling zooka, handy zooka, normal zooka, ameteus am, gattling gattling zooka scouts rifle raid rifle assult rifle for when ppl get close.

Burners no wile great for when land and arts get close your screwed if a air gets close

5th have at least 15-23 tgh.

6th MISSILE BITS SUCK rifle bit FTW.

titan zooka only tune I know of is to do the highest speed and ammo 3rd one could be range i guess only have 2 sorry.

8th tho I never do it arts have the longest range outa all bots and should be used as snipers try to controll the high ground if there is a high ground and not get seen.

beware certain players like koi have no problem grouping up airs to get controll of the high ground its just as important for them as it is to arts.

I know from experience if u get the high ground easy top ten with 2-3k dmg and only 100 contrib like a ninja =D.

Edit also left out only good hand missles are box missles with speed tunes (I prefer zookas)

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 am

FYI,Great fighting spirit = most damage done on injured enemies,meaning you focus on fragging more than damage,the award for rushing is leadership.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am

Nisa wrote:
FYI,Great fighting spirit = most damage done on injured enemies,meaning you focus on fragging more than damage,the award for rushing is leadership.

I always thaught Great Fighting spirit was when you live the longest with low hp 0_o
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 am

boytitan2 wrote:
first @ puddin theres a reason I get great fighting spirit 5-10 times a day lol charge in like a tank to itimidate the enenmy then play smart when my health is low.

Wouldn't you rather get Game Warrior and 0 cost?

I don't think a single ART is going to intimidate the enemy, I think of them as 'free points'.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 am

Puddin' wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Wouldn't you rather get Game Warrior and 0 cost?

I don't think a single ART is going to intimidate the enemy, I think of them as 'free points'.

ya I noticed no mater how many times ppl get shot in this game they still charge forward =( most ppl even if there on the verge of death and will still shot you even tho there going to kill you =(

sidentoe also left out some maps give certain bots advanteges

green field and deep forest give edge to airs

damp under ground edge to land

dull road and thundra wall advantage to arts
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

I always thaught Great Fighting spirit was when you live the longest with low hp 0_o

Great Fighting Spirit is the amount of damage dealt when your bot is bellow 1/2 hp

Also thanks for the advice, will keep them in mind when building L sized arts.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:04 am

mogimus wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Great Fighting Spirit is the amount of damage dealt when your bot is bellow 1/2 hp

Also thanks for the advice, will keep them in mind when building L sized arts.
Oh right,I must have messed it up somewhere,well I get it pretty often so...
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Youtube Search FAIL 317bgp2
There was too much difference in BOY and GAY! How can the BOT misunderstand much? O_O
lolsearchengine
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 pm

so that's why I've been getting great fighting spirit when using my AIR snipers lately...
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Comments:

Build website

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Search FAIL   Youtube Search FAIL Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Search FAIL
Page 1 of 1