Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

can't join any arena matches?! (help)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oveliastila
Newcomer
Newcomer

can't join any arena matches?! (help) Empty
PostSubject: can't join any arena matches?! (help)   can't join any arena matches?! (help) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 pm

I can't I join any arena matches idk why... anyone have the same problem?
anyone know how to solve this problem?
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: can't join any arena matches?! (help)   can't join any arena matches?! (help) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 pm

no one can right now, something is wrong with the Japan server that host the arena
Back to top Go down
Oveliastila
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: can't join any arena matches?! (help)   can't join any arena matches?! (help) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:48 pm

@farith wrote:
no one can right now, something is wrong with the Japan server that host the arena
Oh.. I see so it's not only me ant it's the server problem
thank you farith for the info and reply.
Back to top Go down
zenro_12

PostSubject: T_T   can't join any arena matches?! (help) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad I have desame problem too when will it be fixed?? plss need help pale i wanna play now Basketball
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: can't join any arena matches?! (help)   can't join any arena matches?! (help) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm

zenro_12 wrote:
Mad Mad Mad Mad I have desame problem too when will it be fixed?? plss need help pale i wanna play now Basketball

By the power of magnets, awaken this thread from its slumber!

(A ridiculous necromancy aside, you haven't given any details and expect us to be mind-readers.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't join any arena matches?! (help)   can't join any arena matches?! (help) Empty

Back to top Go down

can't join any arena matches?! (help)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com