Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dioh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dioh

Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread   Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Now that the contest is over, I'll put these up. It's most unfortunate I didn't receive any RT for any of them. I'll need to try harder next time however; I can't say I was disappointed by those who did win, those were some good entries.

Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread Izuna_inks_by_crashmanx-d37ir65
Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread Izuna_kamui_nagi_by_crashmanx-d37gg2n
Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread 9bc69a3412b8f1990c1ffbad1eb3f947-d377ebk
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread   Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Dioh wrote:
Now that the contest is over, I'll put these up. It's most unfortunate I didn't receive any RT for any of them. I'll need to try harder next time however; I can't say I was disappointed by those who did win, those were some good entries.
I could tell they were going for the more cell-shaded look, but I really like the style on your art, a very traditional painted look. Especially the Seraph Crim Vs. Fractulus one, very dark and dynamic.
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread   Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:05 am

Very good. Very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
Rei0079
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rei0079

PostSubject: Re: Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread   Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 am

Dioh wrote:

No worries there fellow artisan. I too feel the bitter sweet tinge of disappointment. But the art contest has provided some of us exposure at least (like me, I'm currently designing characters for an independent comic book company thanks to one of the players actually being an indie publisher who saw my entries). Plus if they have a follow up art contest we'll know better what to expect from CB Management
Back to top Go down
http://shinkakakumei.newgrounds.com/art/
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread   Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am

=_=
More and more artist have come. Welcome the the section.
Nice artwork! Very good work indeed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread   Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dioh's Super-Awesome Art Thread
Page 1 of 1