Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BRD] WinterWing recruiting!

Go down 
+54
Cybernetic
LurieRurie
Reversal
syllpher
Static
Asagi-san
Kazejin
gilli
Cast
lily
Rinrin
ThePirate
IronDicks
EternalYou
Starlancer
Guests
NovaZero
Hagane
ngelicdark
AverageIntelligence
Layfone
xzpwnz
Trill
supershooter
akihiko
Ezulios
Getab
FanService
ZetBuster
Aurao
reiya
FireKiller87
Raki
dsp
MidNight.-
asdeg
Alathon
Hyoka
Z741
SJunior
shadow_nekros
Suguri
LazerRazer
RenExceed
Mirien
Vigi
Nisa
AngelWings
hayateyagami
Wolf Hikari
Dune
Yokura
Kitouski
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

[BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Oh yeah, you guys should replace Jikun Long on the banner on the first post with Kuten Long.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 am

i dont know how to use op bots, im extremely patetic :3 im one of the worst players in cb lol
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 pm

T-T yes, finally i got my adone..... im ready to be a real member of this clan xD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm

No double-posting allowed here, shadow.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

So then Dune still has the jackpot right? The hunt is on if so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:
i dont know how to use op bots, im extremely patetic :3 im one of the worst players in cb lol

I find it funny he posts this right before he gets Frau D:

Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Trill wrote:
shadow_nekros wrote:

I find it funny he posts this right before he gets Frau D:

lol yeah, im one of the worst players and im happy cause i can now do more stupid things with frau!!!!!

also, sorry suguri.... i see many doble post without warning so.... you know....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:11 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:
also, sorry suguri.... i see many doble post without warning so.... you know....
Then report them, please. I've been saying this in a lot of threads lately; the staff can't check every post made. We need the users to help us out with reports.

On a lighter note, congrats on the frau!
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Suguri wrote:
shadow_nekros wrote:
Then report them, please. I've been saying this in a lot of threads lately; the staff can't check every post made. We need the users to help us out with reports.

On a lighter note, congrats on the frau!

oh thanks, and again sorry, going to report them so if i see them U.u
Back to top Go down
Layfone
Newcomer
Newcomer
Layfone

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm

I would love to join this clan!
My name in CB is Laytone and i am in BRD. Is there anything specific i need to do an order to apply i just started playing CB so i don't really understand how this goes ^^;( please be easy on me!) but yea as I was saying is there anything specific that i need to do for the application or are you even still taking on members since you started this a while ago heh.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Nope! No specific application :3 Just be a nice person. we're currently in Ch2 BRD Area if you're online O: Usually are in Ch2 somewhere. Ask any WW member for an officer :3
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Layfone
Newcomer
Newcomer
Layfone

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Awsome sounds good me and my friend who just started this game will keep a look out for you guys im pretty excited to be apart of this clan should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Beat Shadow.
Commando: Accel Saber HR, Alathon (Vanguard Fencer), Valia (Jikun Long)
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

ok, i would list the battles: dune lost to kit, kit lost to me, i lost to ala, ala lost to dune
Back to top Go down
AverageIntelligence
Newcomer
Newcomer
AverageIntelligence

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am

Can i ask here? is this clan still recruiting?>

Pls reply!!
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:15 am

Hiyas! Layfone and AverageIntelligence, we're usually in Ch2 BRD or Ground area. O: Ask any Winterwing members if you see them. :3 The clan symbol is a blue-ish square that looks like the sky. We'll keep an eye out for both of you!

On a different note:

Jackpot Tournament - Fight Fire with Fire!
Be sure to read it through! Some changes have been made!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duration: August 11 - August 18 (After August 11 maintenance and before August 18 maintenance)

Goal: To be the Jackpot at the end of the tournament
Prize: Poofy will make sure to honor your name for winning, he won't explain how though for some reason.

The "Jackpot" is the person who is currently holding the title. In order to get this title, you must challenge the current "Jackpot" and defeat him/her in a team fight match. If you win, the title of "Jackpot" will be passed to you.

One "Day" will begin at 0:00:00 and end at 23:59:59 ingame time.

Fight Fire with Fire! - AIR
[*] All participants are required to do matches with the specified type of bot. This week is AIR.

Match Rules
-----------------------
[*] The map must be "Glacier Night"
[*] One match, one game. Not best 2 of 3, not 3 of 4. Just one match.
[*] All bots must be 500 cost minimum! This allows for a maximum of 5 bots to be used during a match. 2400 total BP

Keeping the "Jackpot"
------------------------------------
If you have the "Jackpot" title, you must do the following to keep that title:

[*] Win at least one match a day. If you don't, the title will be relinquished to the last challenger
[*] When you receive the "Jackpot" title, your commando MUST stay the same and your first bot must always be the same. You may change the order of your other two bots though. By same, I mean core, weapons, parts, and bits. It must stay the same until you lose the title or the tournament ends. You can still level and tune if you so wish. If you change parts, bots, or bits in between matches, you are automatically disqualified.
[*] You may not refuse a challenge unless you give a valid excuse. A valid excuse is one that is accepted by the challenger, or if you both have a dispute, ask me. I have final say in all matches. If I'm not on, then either come to a compromise, or wait till I get on, or try to contact me to get on.
[*] There is no such thing as "saving a match". Meaning, doing a match with someone, then deciding after the fact that it was an official match. You must decide if it is an official match at the beginning or not.
[*] Being offline the entire day does not excuse you from doing matches.
[*] If someone challenges you, you must accept or decline. If you log off, you relinquish the Jackpot title to the challenger, regardless of if you guys had a match or not.
[*] If no one challenges you, you lose the jackpot to the last challenger. You may request people to challenge you; however, they are not obligated to accept.

For the Challenger
------------------------------
[*] You can challenge the jackpot as many times as you'd like. However, the "Jackpot" is obligated to accept only ONE of your challenges a day.
[*] If you challenge, and the "Jackpot" accepts, it is an official match.
[*] If you gain the "Jackpot" title, you are not REQUIRED to do a match that day, but you must still accept challenges accordingly. See Keeping The Jackpot

Keeping track of matches
----------------------------------------
Every single match must be posted on here or on the Guild Forums so that we can keep track of the "Jackpot".

When you post:
Winner (Jackpot) - List the bots in your commando
Loser - As long as you do not challenge the win, it will be assumed that what the winner said is true.

=====================================

Prepare for battle!

-------------------------------------

Have fun everyone! This is what the tourney is for. If there are any questions about the rules, ask me, and if they need changing, I will change them. If something seems wrong, then it probably is wrong, and tell me! I trust everyone in this clan to not abuse any random loopholes that my awesomespectaculargenius-*shot* brain made up. I reserve the right to change the rules as I see fit. I will do my absolute best to be fair.

First Jackpot is - Kitouski
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 am

So this is what i was wating for

edit:
i only want to explain a little bit more what happned with the thing of the mini zook yok. i thought this tourney was going to be a spam of mini zooks, thats all, but all you told me that you werent going to do that, but then all the people started to talk and i got confused.... i was trying to respond to some things, and then others, so i was like @-@, the last thing i wroted was that im an air melee..... then i got mad....
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Just won against Yokura. Posting up my commando;

Tesladonna BD, Pink Devil LGJ, Seraph Crimrose LG, Cross Raptor AM x2, Minizook, Air Slasher. Dual Laser Bits, EVE Ornament, Ace of Heart

Air Raider BD, Pacifar LG, Raystag HD, Pacifar AM x2, Flint Musket, Double Beam Machinegun. Frac Pulse Bit, Winding Key Top, Mini Crim

Mecha Jetter Girl, Buckler, Auto Beam Rifle. Slayer Bit, Angel Feather, Will-o'-the-Wisp.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

*shakes fist* I shall defeat you! xD
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Suddenly a second tournament?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Aye. I think the idea was that Yoks wanted to do 4 in a row, LND, AIR, ART then SUP only.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Air time?
YESSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 am

SUP always last ): Poor SUP
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am

I CHALLENGE UTOK TO A DUEL.

*rides motorcycle*
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Nisa wrote:
I CHALLENGE UTOK TO A DUEL.

*rides motorcycle*

Nope.avi

-makes a big fat brick wall grow in front of Nisa' motorcycle-

EDIT: Trying not to doublepost.

Defeated Kitouski in a close fight.

Commando:
1st-Crimrose: Izuna Kamui LG2(really hated pulling this shit out but needed 1 WLK), EVE ornament + AoH earrings. 2x Tentrion AM with attached AMJs. Weps are WBG and Minizooka. WB: Propeller.

Mach Knight One: Tentrion HD, Delvin Propeller, 2x Tentrion AMs with attached AMJs. I forget the LG part, will edit tomorrow once I find out cuz I'm offline atm and can't get back on.
Weps are Minizooka and Beam Gun. WB: Should be Propeller, will check back later.

Seraph Crimrose: Gamma BD. Stock parts, AMs have attached AMJs. EVE Ornament + Present Ribbon on top of Crim's bust. Note: Has 2x Internals. Weps are WBG and Minizooka. WB: Propeller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BRD] WinterWing recruiting!   [BRD] WinterWing recruiting! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

[BRD] WinterWing recruiting!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next