Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking ofr guides

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:08 pm

I was looking for guides to frog lander, Laz Flamme (rush if it makes any difference), shino exroad, mist hollow(swimsuite version, i can't quite get the hang of her like i did the SIN version back in the first beta) and big mountain. Anyone know where the guides are? i looked through the guides section, but couldn't find any on them. (though admittedly, the advice on using large slower airs as floating art made a lot of sense)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Raal wrote:
Laz Flamme (rush if it makes any difference)
It doesn't make any difference since all Laz cores are identical statwise, but you should be glad to know that I have a Lazflamme guide written out that I'm going to have typed up tomorrow, if not tonight.

The others I'll just briefly touch on here since I don't feel like doing anything in-depth for them and/or don't use them:

Froglander: Multiple possibilities, most people just use him as a low-cost harassment bot by getting him to lv2, removing an arm, and equipping him with a drum machinegun. He can start hopping at level 1, which is another popular build. Not sure if he's like Beezle in this regard, but you could be like CBJP and build him to lv10 where his cost will still probably be in the 600s while having enough capa to tune a stat or two to desirable levels.

Shino: Replace AM2 with something less expensive and less useless. Replace LG with Mach Knight LG to make her shorter than most S-size bots. Use her as a mobile gunner with an 8-Vulcan, Accelgun, Raid Rifle, Scouter Rifle, Bazooka, etc. Shield optional. Also commonly made into a hopper.

Misty: Swap parts for 15+ tgh, get x2 mini bazooka, and start hopping. It's the role she's literally built for.

Big Mountaiz: x2 stardust is the best bet. Haven't looked into what you can do with his carts and core yet, but merely looking at his shop stats suggests his horrid fly kills his usefulness. But he has absurd capacity and like I said I haven't looked into what he can do specifically, so part swapping might actually make him a beast.
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

I wish i could swwap parts on misty, but i got the summer version. Looks like tuneups is what I'll have to do with her.

As for big mountain, SDC is..not to useful with his fly speed, though he can get sniper shot (or whichever one prevents lock on alerts on your target) at lvl1, or lvl 2 if you go for cost immediately. Good for Extreme range support if you give him teh right weapons, but get one or two fast units with zookas on him and..well..i died fast.

Can't wait for the lazflamme guide though. I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Raal wrote:
I wish i could swwap parts on misty, but i got the summer version. Looks like tuneups is what I'll have to do with her.

As for big mountain, SDC is..not to useful with his fly speed, though he can get sniper shot (or whichever one prevents lock on alerts on your target) at lvl1, or lvl 2 if you go for cost immediately. Good for Extreme range support if you give him teh right weapons, but get one or two fast units with zookas on him and..well..i died fast.

Can't wait for the lazflamme guide though. I appreciate it!
Lazflamme guide went up an hour or two after I posted that, you can go check it out if you haven't already. :P

I looked over Big Mountaiz last night. His base parts have little to no +fly, and his core is the best out of the air UC cores (and quite a few RT cores) in every stat except fly. That includes capacity; you have something like 750 (don't have my notes in front of me for an exact number atm) free capacity with all carts for some extremely heavy tuning. For starters, using a part setup like this:

Dikaros HD
Maril March AM (x2)
Seraph LG
Tengu BS

Will bring his starting fly from 10 to 20. You could bump that up to 22 before tuning with two +1 fly accessories. There's no reason at that point for you to not be able to tune him to 40 fly and have plenty left over for tec, either. Until you get him mobile enough for stardusting (or if you insist on sniping with him for some reason), your best bets are ABR, LBR, Thoarla AM2, Negatron Rifle, and maybe some other long-range weapons for air that I can't think of atm.
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Hm. i don't quite have access to a lot of those parts, namely the Maril march ones, bu t i think with a little substituting and tuneing, i think can manage to get it pretty close, for the time being.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Hmm, not trying to hijack this thread, but which Thoarla should I hope to get (from stupid metal bawkes) for her lighting gun AM?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 pm

knyx wrote:
Hmm, not trying to hijack this thread, but which Thoarla should I hope to get (from stupid metal bawkes) for her lighting gun AM?
Whichever Nimbus was in Ouka gara. Red hair, I think?
Back to top Go down
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 pm

The red haired Thoarla from the Ouka garapon pon pon had the lightning gun AM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking ofr guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking ofr guides   Looking ofr guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking ofr guides
Page 1 of 1