Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connor
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's Empty
PostSubject: Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's   Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey i joined CB japan a few days a ago and figured id just wait to see you all in the NA version, unfortunately its been delayed so i guess im stuck with the JP version for a bit longer. Just wanted to know what side your all on and you IGNs
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's   Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm

IGN : Sliferx

Though i dont play for now, but i may play next week since english version was delayed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Zekeinferno

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's   Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 am

And such a big delay it was! Website broke down a few times, and clock disappeared, then ppl on net said that it was a joke,

then I was like" Nyaaa~! But I like kawaii-versions of (not rip-off , no offense, Cosmic Break looks fun, just a reference) ...of Gundam!",
then I was like "Nooo! Gotta check the website often!",
then I was like "OMG WEBSITE IS UP!",
then I was like -register-,
then I was like -install/download-,
then I was like "NOOOOO 4 MORE DAYSS!! WHYYYY WHYYYYYYY",
then I was like "Oh hey a forum!",
then I was like -Click-,
then I was like -register- [deja vu],
then I was like "I will monopolize this whole forum with my stupidity because im bored, yea!",
then I was like "Now I gotta check this site along with the main page!", now I'm like

"Did I confuse anyone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's   Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all just wanted to know your IGN's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com