Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Sash/a/ is BACK!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Noob's don't necessarily get banned,kinda ironic coming from you Hyoka.

I see...
wut is this i don't even...
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off


Male Posts : 2985
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 28
Location : The Twin Moon

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 am

@Nisa wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Noob's don't necessarily get banned,kinda ironic coming from you Hyoka.

I see...
wut is this i don't even...

You'll understand soon kid. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 30

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh man, aren't you the guy who was trying to hit on my girlfriend in-game back in beta, and failed miserably with really bad seikon no qwaser quotes?

Just want to let you know, I've done every thing you've said to her and more. king

Regardless, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm

@Kobrakai wrote:
Oh man, aren't you the guy who was trying to hit on my girlfriend in-game back in beta, and failed miserably with really bad seikon no qwaser quotes?

Just want to let you know, I've done every thing you've said to her and more. king

Regardless, welcome back.

Who are you and what are you talking about?

Trying to hit on your gf? That wasnt me. gf are for weak and stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars


Posts : 4996
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 pm

CB Punk wrote:
@Kobrakai wrote:
Oh man, aren't you the guy who was trying to hit on my girlfriend in-game back in beta, and failed miserably with really bad seikon no qwaser quotes?

Just want to let you know, I've done every thing you've said to her and more. :king:

Regardless, welcome back.

Who are you and what are you talking about?

Trying to hit on your gf? That wasnt me. gf are for weak and stupid people.

Bet yours left you
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 39
Location : Elsewhere

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 pm

But... but... it's impossible! the five great mods combined their powers to seal you, trapped forever deep within the... the earth. Oh god, it was you... You all along.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-12-02

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:29 am

@FrozenEdge wrote:
im placing a 10rt on Sash/a/'s head Twisted Evil

srly? this loser isn't wort of 50 uc
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 30

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 am

CB Punk wrote:
@Kobrakai wrote:
Oh man, aren't you the guy who was trying to hit on my girlfriend in-game back in beta, and failed miserably with really bad seikon no qwaser quotes?

Just want to let you know, I've done every thing you've said to her and more. king

Regardless, welcome back.

Who are you and what are you talking about?

Trying to hit on your gf? That wasnt me. gf are for weak and stupid people.
Nah bro, it was you. Something along the lines of "wanting her soma" or something and chasing her ingame, which I inevitably would bust a nut laughing at. Plus, there's only one person with the name "sash/a/" as far as I know. Also, I am exactly who my name states I am, though, I don't blame you for not remembering me, as I wouldn't have remembered you if I didn't laugh at you so hard.

Plus, aren't you a little young to be on the website that your name implies you visit, being 16 years old and all? Or was it 15? No offense, just simply curious.


Last edited by Kobrakai on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 am

Im pretty sure kobraki is being offensive...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 am

Lolsash
I have a lot to say on lots of people, phoe lacks the proness factor so ill do it randomly

Lolsash
god calls himself "I am"
Should try reading the bible
oh right too hard for you
Sorry bro
Shouldn't have mentioned that

Lolswana
OMG ITS WOLFS TWIN SISTER THAT TRIED TO RAPE HIM
TWINCEST HHHHNNNNHNHGHH

Lolwolf
its funny

lolnisa
its the revenge of the whales
but I still don't approve.


Lolothers
I laughed

Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off


Male Posts : 2985
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 28
Location : The Twin Moon

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Lolsash
I have a lot to say on lots of people, phoe lacks the proness factor so ill do it randomly

Lolsash
god calls himself "I am"
Should try reading the bible
oh right too hard for you
Sorry bro
Shouldn't have mentioned that

Lolswana
OMG ITS WOLFS TWIN SISTER THAT TRIED TO RAPE HIM
TWINCEST HHHHNNNNHNHGHH

Lolwolf
its funny

lolnisa
its the revenge of the whales
but I still don't approve.


Lolothers
I laughed


WTF! D:
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 39
Location : Elsewhere

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Lolswana
OMG ITS WOLFS TWIN SISTER THAT TRIED TO RAPE HIM
TWINCEST HHHHNNNNHNHGHH

WTF! D:
It's another Hikari, using Jikun Long as an avitar... running joke is that Jikun Long is always trying to jump her brother in a sexual way.

Other than that, I dunno, man, I just... I dunno. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off


Male Posts : 2985
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 28
Location : The Twin Moon

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:01 am

@Feign wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Lolswana
OMG ITS WOLFS TWIN SISTER THAT TRIED TO RAPE HIM
TWINCEST HHHHNNNNHNHGHH

WTF! D:
It's another Hikari, using Jikun Long as an avitar... running joke is that Jikun Long is always trying to jump her brother in a sexual way.

Other than that, I dunno, man, I just... I dunno. Neutral

No speak like that to swana... DX
(I will be a victim! DX)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 pm

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@Feign wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:


WTF! D:
It's another Hikari, using Jikun Long as an avitar... running joke is that Jikun Long is always trying to jump her brother in a sexual way.

Other than that, I dunno, man, I just... I dunno. Neutral

No speak like that to swana... DX
(I will be a victim! DX)

So we will speak to you,Like that.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 30

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:22 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@Feign wrote:
It's another Hikari, using Jikun Long as an avitar... running joke is that Jikun Long is always trying to jump her brother in a sexual way.

Other than that, I dunno, man, I just... I dunno. Neutral

No speak like that to swana... DX
(I will be a victim! DX)

So we will speak to you,Like that.
I just wanted to tell you, I love your signature.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off


Male Posts : 2985
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 28
Location : The Twin Moon

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:23 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@Feign wrote:
It's another Hikari, using Jikun Long as an avitar... running joke is that Jikun Long is always trying to jump her brother in a sexual way.

Other than that, I dunno, man, I just... I dunno. Neutral

No speak like that to swana... DX
(I will be a victim! DX)

So we will speak to you,Like that.

Meanie... =_=
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 pm

ONE MORE... week ;_;
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 am

CB Punk wrote:
ONE MORE... week ;_;

For what
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 29
Location : Home

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:13 am

sunjae429 wrote:
CB Punk wrote:
ONE MORE... week ;_;

For what
lol he can't play cause he still banned
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 am

@Kobrakai wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:


No speak like that to swana... DX
(I will be a victim! DX)

So we will speak to you,Like that.
I just wanted to tell you, I love your signature.

O.o
Who?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off


Male Posts : 2985
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 28
Location : The Twin Moon

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:06 am

@BNOISE wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
CB Punk wrote:
ONE MORE... week ;_;

For what
lol he can't play cause he still banned

Really?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 am

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:


For what
lol he can't play cause he still banned

Really?

Lol
Did he actually get banned
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off


Male Posts : 2985
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 28
Location : The Twin Moon

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 am

sunjae429 wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:

lol he can't play cause he still banned

Really?

Lol
Did he actually get banned

tiw I ask.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 24

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 am

sunjae429 wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:

lol he can't play cause he still banned

Really?

Lol
Did he actually get banned

Only noobs get banned...oh sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off


Male Posts : 2985
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 28
Location : The Twin Moon

Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:21 am

@Nisa wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:


Really?

Lol
Did he actually get banned

Only noobs get banned...oh sorry Razz

You've posted that twice Nisa. =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash/a/ is BACK!   Sash/a/ is BACK! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Sash/a/ is BACK!
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com