Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Secruoser
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I'm new and downloading the client. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.   Hi, I'm new and downloading the client. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am

Hi there, just found out about this game and I have a few questions before I start playing the game:

1) What difference does a Union makes? Which has the best community?

2) Do the terrains have hiding spots to hide from Air/Artillery? In all maps or only certain maps?

3) How many Mechs can I own? Can I switch Mech in-battle? What are the pros and cons of focusing a single Mech / maintaining a few Mechs?

4) What role does real money play in this game? Any Cash-shop? What are the benefits over non-paying players?

5) What makes or breaks a Mech? Its upgrade, its base unit, or its team?

6) My keyboard's Q key is malfunctional, which Mech-type do you recommend me to play?

That's all I want to ask for now...thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Ryftbringer

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.   Hi, I'm new and downloading the client. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am

1. Whichever one you like, really. They're all good. Some are better than others, and that is each one of them.

2. Sometimes. They're not perfect though.

3. Like, 30 or so, I think. Maybe more. I havn't counted. You have to pick three of them to serve as your commando group and you cycle through your group as they get killed. Just chose three you like and work on those.

4. Most of the really awesome mechs will be cash only, but that won't happen untill the beta ends.

5. Metal makes a mech, damage breaks it.

6. Buy the mech with boobs.
Back to top Go down
Nouctisx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Nouctisx

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.   Hi, I'm new and downloading the client. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 am

lol mech with boobs im new to game looks awesome
Back to top Go down
GreyFalcon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GreyFalcon

Male Posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.   Hi, I'm new and downloading the client. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

1. Wiz has the most population. Dos has the best community, duh Razz

2. There's a lot of variety to maps. Artillery is usually fine. It's Air that really has it's problems.

3. Yeah, can own a lot of mechs. But only really use 3 at a time. And really only need 2 good ones at a time.
And it depends. If you're focusing on PvP, it's really a matter of what playstyle can you avoid getting killed, while dishing out the damage.
Air usually focuses on hit-and-run tactics
Land, you got melee spam, ground hit and run, or just big guns
Artillery, lots of big guns, at range. But vulnerable to close range attacks.

4. Yeah, basically 3/4ths the mech choices will be money-only once beta ends. However for now, everything is bought with ingame credits.

5. Picking a mech that suits your playstyle
Picking weapons that suit the mech's mobility type (range), HP (health), STR (melee), TEC (shooting)
Here's some examples:
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/general-f3/so-what-are-some-good-mech-builds-t326.htm

There's also limits on what weight-type your mech is, which limits what weight-type the weapons you can equip.
Basic rule of thumb
S (small) type mechs can only equip SS, S, M weight weapons
L (large) type mechs can only equip M, L and LL type weapons
There's also further limits on what weapons can be equiped based on it's mobility-type.
This is listed by the TYPE when buying weapons. Air (AIR), Land (LND), Artillery (ART), Support (SUP)

6. Then change the key to something else.
Get either Jikun Hu (Land Melee Spam), or Lily Rain (Artillery spam + some air mobility)
Do not get a CrimRose (unless you like pain)

__

That all said, here's a walkthrough to get through the first few missions to get you all your starting gear.
http://greyfalcon.net/cb
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.   Hi, I'm new and downloading the client. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Step 1.) Cut a hold in a box
Step 2.) Put your junk in that box
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.   Hi, I'm new and downloading the client. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new and downloading the client.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com