Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This should have happened already.

Go down 
+16
IronDicks
Nisa
SJunior
(´・ω・`)
FreedomFighter
CapeMike
farith
Suguri
Raven
Idontlive
Intet
Fate
boytitan2
necrio
NovaZero
Midona
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

This should have happened already. Empty
PostSubject: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Lack of contents, clown marketing staff, umbalanced and easily broken game (hop&raph&shaden), disadvantaged class (LND, unless you're Ouka/Ivis/Lagkun), bad thought system of cartridge (having fun +28 hp per up as froglander wtf?), boring modes (uninteresting Quest/Mission, even Last Stand in Exteel was less boring), lack of modes in PVP (no CTF, neither zombie neither battleship fights or any funny mode), one sided matches (most PVP matchs which are no shuffle are easy win or easy lose). Nothing to mention that us BRD are absent (bored?).
Stupid bot lvl system and newcomers fuck up (instead of the old good lvl rooms). Remove of the most funny map in normal rooms (Highway). Total missfuck on weapons (extremely powerful or extremely useless). Lack of players (I thought at release more people would come but we're barely more than 500. Failed international gestion (epoch wars are the night in europe even if we're a good part of the community). Big failure on HP system (bewteen two legs with same cost and almost same size > 60 HP bewteen them. Must I do a ugly bot to have it efficient ?).
Speaking of the community, less and less fun (boytitan is trash talking so much he bored me alone, great work kid), less and less funny skins (most bots are basic or all black, everyone emo?). Most of the players chain pvp quest pvp quest pvp quest. Less and less different bots (mostly Ouka/Seraph/random hop/Destructor4poors).

Enough said, I said a lot, but it would take a wall. I'm bored. I think I'll come fewer and fewer.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 pm

...so you're tired of the game?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:52 pm

I agree about the lack of content

but Cyberstep did a great job filling GetAmped with contents every now and then

couldn't see why they won't do the same with this one

especially since Cosmic Break is their only chance at busting into the international market.

perhaps we can tell the GMs?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:01 pm

do what I do lie to yourself and tell your self the game is balanced

as for not enuff game modes ya wtf

my trash talking idek

the cost system ya its fucked

CB screams bad developing and bad management

I got like 20m friends who wont play this game cause they see air types flying around for 5 whole minutes thinking yep air types gona have the advantege this game is broken ur wasteing ur time playing it get on crossfire
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

NO FUN ALLOWED IN COSMICBREAK, SO NOW GET BACK, CHARGE RT AND ROLL THE GARAPON UNTIL YOU GET BROKE AND RAGE QUIT

seriously is enough of this drama, someone lock this plz, these threads should go in other forum or something
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Midona wrote:
Lack of contents, clown marketing staff, umbalanced and easily broken game (hop&raph&shaden), disadvantaged class (LND, unless you're Ouka/Ivis/Lagkun), bad thought system of cartridge (having fun +28 hp per up as froglander wtf?), boring modes (uninteresting Quest/Mission, even Last Stand in Exteel was less boring), lack of modes in PVP (no CTF, neither zombie neither battleship fights or any funny mode), one sided matches (most PVP matchs which are no shuffle are easy win or easy lose). Nothing to mention that us BRD are absent (bored?).
Stupid bot lvl system and newcomers fuck up (instead of the old good lvl rooms). Remove of the most funny map in normal rooms (Highway). Total missfuck on weapons (extremely powerful or extremely useless). Lack of players (I thought at release more people would come but we're barely more than 500. Failed international gestion (epoch wars are the night in europe even if we're a good part of the community). Big failure on HP system (bewteen two legs with same cost and almost same size > 60 HP bewteen them. Must I do a ugly bot to have it efficient ?).
Speaking of the community, less and less fun (boytitan is trash talking so much he bored me alone, great work kid), less and less funny skins (most bots are basic or all black, everyone emo?). Most of the players chain pvp quest pvp quest pvp quest. Less and less different bots (mostly Ouka/Seraph/random hop/Destructor4poors).

Enough said, I said a lot, but it would take a wall. I'm bored. I think I'll come fewer and fewer.

Some of that stuff isn't even a legit complaint.

-If you mess up leveling your bot, you can always junk and rebuild it, nuff said. "But that takes time...." Plan better, use all the tools at your disposal to come up with a good build.

-Most pvp game modes are implemented in TEAM fight, including capture the flag. As it's not the default mode, nor does it yield CP you don't see a lot of players in it. Get your clan together, or better yet, host a tourney for those modes here on the forum.

-Steamrolls will happen in any game with pvp, simply because some people are better than others. If your tired of one sided fights either 1: get better to carry the team, or 2: Start playing in the no level limit rooms were most people have a good idea of how to play the game and work the maps. The third option is to start playing in the Union Vs. rooms. Those tend to gather up some of the best players.

-The cartridges are actually pretty well thought out. Froglander gets 28 hp per cost cart because HE HAS ALMOST NONE TO START WITH. Were as something like a Red squealer only gets like 7.

-Your seriously going to complain about people's skin choices? I'm sorry that not everyone has the creativity, time, or the means to craft custom skins, or even want to put forth the effort, why should you care about how their bots look?

-Yes sometimes the best bot is the "ugly looking" one, if you notice who originally had parts like that you'll see that generally they compensate for something that bot lacks or can't equip.

-The metagame is what it is. Most people want to win, but few actually know what goes into winning. So they play follow the leader, and try everything that 'looks successful'. How CB handles the metagame is somewhat clever, by having the garapon, people wind up with random assortments of bots that can impact the meta. The other way is you can personally play counter to the meta for gain. If everyone uses the same 4 bots, make sure the bots in your commando can beat those 4 consistently, then proceed to go through people like shark in a school of fish.

It sounds to me that instead of playing cb as a casual time waster, you've burned yourself playing it like it's some grand MMO-RPG title. It's not that kind of game, and there will never be enough content to satisfy you if you treat it as such. Considering we get something each update is pretty amazing. I've waited much longer for content in games I've had to PURCHASE (and they are pretty good in there own right, but still), and CB updates much faster than most other games out there.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Fate wrote:
NO FUN ALLOWED IN COSMICBREAK, SO NOW GET BACK, CHARGE RT AND ROLL THE GARAPON UNTIL YOU GET BROKE AND RAGE QUIT

seriously is enough of this drama, someone lock this plz, these threads should go in other forum or something

Maybe if CS did something thread like this wouldnt exist 0_o

but ya start putting thread like this in the websites forum so the gms since they work at CS can see how great of a shity job CS is doing =D
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Midona wrote:

^I have to agree with you on this stuff ..

Midona wrote:

- Why care about their trash talking when they are pretty much free-frag-dispensers ?

- *Less funny skins -> basic stuff some "pros" and "wannabe-pros" and "nabs who think they are pros" gonna paint their bots all black to try to hide what they use.. + its harder to notice something thats full black than a colorful version of the same thing.. colorful things attract attention -> more likely that ppl will shoot at the colorful one.. thats most of it I guess..

- as for chaining quest-pvp-quest-pvp-quest-pvp... why not ? (dont see whats your problem with this..)

- less and less different bots.. well there are always favored builds in games.. its the same in other online games.. why is it a bit more noticeable in cb ? cause in most other games your "tunes"(/enchents/whatever the given game calls them) makes your character look a bit different + most of the time they got more noticeable armors.. in cb you wont go "OH LOOK ITS A 3 SLOTTED DESTRUCTOR HEAD WAAAAAA" cause you wont notice the difference between the slotted/unslotted, tuned/untuned. This gets a bit more worse when the "elitist" wannabe players paint their bots in an unrecognizeable way (usually black) resulting in even less difference between same type bots.

(* oh and yeah dont forget there are ppl who simply like to paint their bots black, no idea why maybe ask some of them ?)

Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Fate wrote:

Thanks for the perfect example of what I got bored of the community. So yes, I charged. So yes I rolled the garapon sometimes, like a lot of players. So what ? I spended thinking this game would improve for both community and game content. And in both case... So you're allowed to >[].

-If you mess up leveling your bot, you can always junk and rebuild it, nuff said. "But that takes time...." Plan better, use all the tools at your disposal to come up with a good build.
>Misunderstood me, I'm talking about the lvl restricted rooms which are gone for lvl bot rooms.

-Most pvp game modes are implemented in TEAM fight, including capture the flag. As it's not the default mode, nor does it yield CP you don't see a lot of players in it. Get your clan together, or better yet, host a tourney for those modes here on the forum.
Easy to say.

-Steamrolls will happen in any game with pvp, simply because some people are better than others. If your tired of one sided fights either 1: get better to carry the team, or 2: Start playing in the no level limit rooms were most people have a good idea of how to play the game and work the maps. The third option is to start playing in the Union Vs. rooms. Those tend to gather up some of the best players.
>I don't want to look like I'm taking anyone from high, but with my goods bots I nearly always do top 10, and often top 5. Yes, score don't do everything. My best bot is SUP always equiped with Repair bit. This don't change the fact I lose 2/3 of my matches.

-The cartridges are actually pretty well thought out. Froglander gets 28 hp per cost cart because HE HAS ALMOST NONE TO START WITH. Were as something like a Red squealer only gets like 7.
> And this is NORMAL. This is a cheap bot, and due to his size, he's supposed to have LOW hp. Or put 20 hp/ cartridge on big sized bots.

-Your seriously going to complain about people's skin choices? I'm sorry that not everyone has the creativity, time, or the means to craft custom skins, or even want to put forth the effort, why should you care about how their bots look?
> Then 80% of players haven't any creativity ? At least trying ? I do only cheap skins, but I try.

-Yes sometimes the best bot is the "ugly looking" one, if you notice who originally had parts like that you'll see that generally they compensate for something that bot lacks or can't equip.
> Have you any fun playing a ugly bot? I'm not a hauler, so I don't. Sorry for that.

-The metagame is what it is. Most people want to win, but few actually know what goes into winning. So they play follow the leader, and try everything that 'looks successful'. How CB handles the metagame is somewhat clever, by having the garapon, people wind up with random assortments of bots that can impact the meta. The other way is you can personally play counter to the meta for gain. If everyone uses the same 4 bots, make sure the bots in your commando can beat those 4 consistently, then proceed to go through people like shark in a school of fish.
Of course. Problem is in some game what goes out of metagame still make you able to often do decent scores. In this game you barely do more than a negative score with a Sigma Clock. And this is just an example.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Intet wrote:

My only problem with this is that it pretty much renders part of the Rock-Paper-Scissors aspect of the game useless:
Seraph flies above you with Seraph Wings active and spamming wisps. They don't even have to aim, they just fly above you spamming right click and they'll get the hits they want. While your ARTs either a) can't hit them because they fly directly above you at a higher fly speed (and I believe Seraph wings give anti-homing) or b) can't hit them because they're too busy trying to shoot the other AIRs that are pestering the PS (Some sporting izuna wisps from above as well). Then your ARTs die because the AIRs use their hit-run tactics and avoid being hit.

So what do we get? Entire teams of AIRs and entire teams of ARTs trying to counter them, with a FEW LNDs. And those LNDs 9 times out of 10 are either Jikun or Ouka. The Garapon point is valid, but clearly it's not the case as when I enter a non limited room the only Garapon bots I see are Ouka and EVE. This is why I grew quickly bored of the non-limited rooms.
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Midona wrote:
Thanks for.. *insert random failpost*

With this you just said it out loud that this thread was only created so you can QQ.
Requesting lock aswell, let this qq thread rest in peace.

inb4 another random failpost by Midona
(sry but posting a qq topic then replying to your own qq in the same thread is a bit obvious fail)
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Idontlive wrote:
Midona wrote:

This is the very first I do like that, and I don't care about the fact that you think this is a fail. Buy please, why the "another" word ?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Intet wrote:
Midona wrote:

Some of that stuff isn't even a legit complaint.

It sounds to me that instead of playing cb as a casual time waster, you've burned yourself playing it like it's some grand MMO-RPG title. It's not that kind of game, and there will never be enough content to satisfy you if you treat it as such. Considering we get something each update is pretty amazing. I've waited much longer for content in games I've had to PURCHASE (and they are pretty good in there own right, but still), and CB updates much faster than most other games out there.
Please have my babies.
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Midona wrote:
Idontlive wrote:
Midona wrote:

This is the very first I do like that, and I don't care about the fact that you think this is a fail. Buy please, why the "another" word ?
Another cause you just did it again, congrats.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Idontlive wrote:
Midona wrote:
Idontlive wrote:

Another cause you just did it again, congrats.

My guess is that OP never seen Hat Fortress before. Or maybe it's OP's first online game. He just don't understand that it's the same thing even on expensive premium games like COD or MW2.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Something definately needs to be done about Short Boost(never mind the fact that I've yet to actually hit anything while using it on a test bot)...aside from that, I'm having plenty of fun still!
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm

I don't see what's wrong with aimming in short boost, I can hit thing perfectly on my hopper with a raid rifle. You just have to aim that's all.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 am

farith wrote:
I don't see what's wrong with aimming in short boost, I can hit thing perfectly on my hopper with a raid rifle. You just have to aim that's all.

You don't get it. This is aiming at hoppers which is annoying, not aiming as a hopper.

Still even if IdontRuin decided to trash flame me to the ground without any kind of reason (why so much hate from the very first topic I do like that ? did I touched a weak spot? I tend to be polite on others, help answering questions usually, do fake troll, and......), I apologize from what I said. You're right I can't change people from going on easy metagame. It's me who've to adapt to that : doing both good looking robot for my own pleasure while making them efficients. Well main problem (and mostly why I started this) is Greinaut which is totally fucked up by actual metagame (can't catch flies, as usual, Lagkuns get out of zones by teleport, ART tend to use long ranged rifles (so you can't approach them).

Once again sorry. But I maintain at least one thing on what I said : My nation is missing actually (3rd at CP, no much controlled zones, and few people on the forum).
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 am

even they add other gametype, no one will play it the room will empty.

only thing they can do is add "random type" to all room.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 am

Midona wrote:
Once again sorry. But I maintain at least one thing on what I said : My nation is missing actually (3rd at CP, no much controlled zones, and few people on the forum).

im one of the phantoms of this forum where i visit constantly but dont post much. do i count as one of your union?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 am

(´・ω・`) wrote:
Midona wrote:

im one of the phantoms of this forum where i visit constantly but dont post much. do i count as one of your union?

Sure.
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 am

Midona wrote:

Agreed with these the most o.0

More so about LNDs being UP. And really, Airs are kinda the most OP thing in the game when you think about it @.@

Errr about the lack of painting on robots, Ya, I would like if people did too, But its their decision X3.

-SJ
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:52 am

Painted robot usually show that the user like's the particular robot.

or just for the lulz.

and no,air's arn't all that overpowered try using a blast bazooka counter

And Greiunaut is a awesome troll.
DEAL WITH IT
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 am

Nisa wrote:
and no,air's arn't all that overpowered try using a blast bazooka counter

My air can 1v1 a blast baz lily both at full

problem lily rain?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 am

i myself use robots that i like, i haven't seen many other cosmo kaisers (bonus head is a cosmo kaiser) out there but still people use what works for them, i must say my brickgale gets shot out the the sky often enough but i mean really i don't think things are too bad

at least we get weekly updates even if sometimes there pretty crappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should have happened already.   This should have happened already. Empty

Back to top Go down

This should have happened already.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com