Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

Male Posts : 105

Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake Empty
PostSubject: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:46 am

A map based on the fundamentals hit TF2 map everyone hates, with a little CosmicBreak flavour. It's not a complete remake, but it has a similar layout.

To those who played it with me earlier today, I've fixed the hole in the tunnel now. And thanks for your positive comments and support.

Also, is it okay for me to release it on these forums, and in this section? I couldn't find an actual board for custom maps.

DOWNLOAD LINK >>> http://www.mediafire.com/?aj7n13c5w4j4i58 <<<
I've attached it too if you'd prefer to download it from here.

Sorry for the crap screen shots. The low draw distance and narrow field of view don't allow me to take good overview shots
SCREENSHOTS!:

EDIT 2011 09 21: updated link

Last edited by TommoPuppy on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated link)
Back to top Go down
http://tommopuppy.deviantart.com
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 pm

*Stupid question time*

Does everyone in this room have to download it 1st? Looks like fun, and I've not yet played TF2, so.... Very Happy

...long as there are plenty of places for a Support player like me to run and hide.... <_<;
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm

only the room master needs to have it, it is then load'd into CB for everyone in the room to use/play in~

it cannot be saved/edit'd while in CB ofc~

this map is the best edit'd one i've seen too~

if i didnt know any better, i would've thought CyberStep made the map or something~

it also pretty much covers everything except items, wind tunnels (map isnt big enough to need this and shouldnt be any bigger than it is) and death pits~

idk if i left anything out, but itz worth dl'ing~

gj tomomo~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Wouldn't mind making a map myself, but that thing is WAY too complex for my taste...a 'easy' mode would be nice.... Smile
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Great map, but I think the altitude in that place's too high, I think.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 pm

@NumeroDoS wrote:

LBR troll map.
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks for your kind comments, guys! Smile

@Daylyt wrote:
only the room master needs to have it, it is then load'd into CB for everyone in the room to use/play in~

it cannot be saved/edit'd while in CB ofc~

this map is the best edit'd one i've seen too~

if i didnt know any better, i would've thought CyberStep made the map or something~

it also pretty much covers everything except items, wind tunnels (map isnt big enough to need this and shouldnt be any bigger than it is) and death pits~

idk if i left anything out, but itz worth dl'ing~

gj tomomo~
Aw, you flatter me, but thanks very much!

As for items, I can't seem to find an option in the map editor to add them Sad And I don't like death pits.

@NumeroDoS wrote:
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am

cool map.. now i miss playing TF2 with my friends.. >_<
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 am

Someone drew attention to me that the link is dead, so I updated it.

Can an admin please move this to the appropriate Stages forum now that it actually exists?
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 am

@TommoPuppy wrote:
A map based on the fundamentals hit TF2 map everyone hates, with a little CosmicBreak flavour. It's not a complete remake, but it has a similar layout.

To those who played it with me earlier today, I've fixed the hole in the tunnel now. And thanks for your positive comments and support.

Also, is it okay for me to release it on these forums, and in this section? I couldn't find an actual board for custom maps.

DOWNLOAD LINK >>> http://www.mediafire.com/?aj7n13c5w4j4i58 <<<
I've attached it too if you'd prefer to download it from here.

Sorry for the crap screen shots. The low draw distance and narrow field of view don't allow me to take good overview shots
SCREENSHOTS!:

EDIT 2011 09 21: updated link
@topic, request move to Maps and Stage Edits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:19 am

@TommoPuppy wrote:
Someone drew attention to me that the link is dead, so I updated it.

Can an admin please move this to the appropriate Stages forum now that it actually exists?
Will be granted.
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake   Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom CosmicBreak Map: TF2 2fort Remake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Maps and Stage Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com