Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of known "botters"

Go down 
+22
TiadongIII
zappa1
rei_hunter
Renderless
falconbane
Hyoka
Abyll
Lime
zamo
Feign
farith
knyx
koi
boytitan2
xzpwnz
IronDicks
reVelske
TaeTae
Wolf Hikari
Nisa
NovaZero
WhiteValkery
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

List of known "botters"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 am

Nisa wrote:
YOUHAVEBEENBOYTITAND

ahh what have i done
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 am

You know, if your network disconnects (nothing to do about that), it looks a lot like you're sitting at spawn.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm

it makes little sense to bot in this game, since it's like: you buy a cake and you let some retarded kid eats it and get him to tell you the experience of eating that cake while you want to eat the cake yourself.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
CS new name Is cyber shit cosmic break is cosmic fail They dont care about this game at all I can go play som 10 year old fps games like quake and unreal tournament and there servers get treated better than cosmic breaks
Oh my god, does this mean boytitan is leaving? GO BOYTITAN GO! CHASE YOUR DREAMS! YOURS IS THE RAGE THAT SHALL TROLL THE HEAVENS! cheers
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:09 pm

farith wrote:
it makes little sense to bot in this game, since it's like: you buy a cake and you let some retarded kid eats it and get him to tell you the experience of eating that cake while you want to eat the cake yourself.

Actually no, it's more like a bunch of people pitch in for a pizza, then you walk in, throw dirt on the pizza and run off with a slice. If you're not a retarded botter then you take a slice without throwing dirt on everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Crotchhammer
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 pm

knyx wrote:
farith wrote:

Actually no, it's more like a bunch of people pitch in for a pizza, then you walk in, throw dirt on the pizza and run off with a slice. If you're not a retarded botter then you take a slice without throwing dirt on everyone else's.
Or to combine the two metaphors, the retard from farith's example eats a slice of pizza and possibly pisses on everyone else in the room. Still, yeah, the botter didn't even get to be there, and he didn't get to have any pizza/cake, and has everyone angry at him.

This doesn't matter, as botting is generally a passtime of enormous douchebags who would piss on everyone with intent had they been there personally.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 pm

JeromeKwok
Booster spamming
Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 am

Hi, i'mma noob D:

1: What are the goals of these botters? By the sound of it they just seem like easy targets.

2: What are some more good ways to detect these botters?
Back to top Go down
Abyll

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

jonathan18's another botter
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:30 pm

IronDicks wrote:
Fenrir2037

caught him multipliable times, in game reported him 3 times
contacted gms directly and got a reply(due to laws could not tell me what action was taken)

haven't seen him bot since but i reckon he still does

if anyone sees him bot record it, he spins in circles, jumps and fires sometimes

I spin uncontrollably and shoot wildly too when my FPS drops to 1....

does that mean I bot?
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Hyoka wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
Fenrir2037

contacted gms directly and got a reply(due to laws could not tell me what action was taken)

if anyone sees him bot record it, he spins in circles, jumps and fires sometimes

does that mean I bot?

do you do that the duration of an entire match at the spawn point? and when you get killed do you do it again with another bot?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Hyoka wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
Fenrir2037

does that mean I bot?

Yes, yes it does. Now I'll have you get on that list right meow.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 pm

IronDicks wrote:

do you do that the duration of an entire match at the spawn point? and when you get killed do you do it again with another bot?

No, I usually don't get 1 FPS the entire match, but the same thing happens if I die and respawn while my FPS is still low (but not shooting unless I decide to start firing which will end up going as haywire as before I died)
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:10 am

Hyoka wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
Fenrir2037

does that mean I bot?
i loled XD
Back to top Go down
falconbane

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:58 am

KwanYin (vid is up in the official forum)
JeromeKwok (was kicked from Degeneration for doing it)
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:17 pm

they should really put in a vote kick in this game. It's the only way to fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

farith wrote:
they should really put in a vote kick in this game. It's the only way to fix this problem.

There is vote kick, nobody ever uses it.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 pm

knyx wrote:
farith wrote:

Maybe because it doesn't work?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
knyx wrote:
farith wrote:

AFAIK it kicks you but doesn't stop you from rejoining.
Back to top Go down
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
knyx wrote:
farith wrote:

It does. Yesterday during a shuffle match the opposing team was able to kick out a bot. They were all like, "YES!!! NOW WE CAN KICK KORONE OUT WHENEVER HE IS BOTTING!" They wrote something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:03 am

Renderless wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
knyx wrote:

It does. Yesterday during a shuffle match the opposing team was able to kick out a bot. They were all like, "YES!!! NOW WE CAN KICK KORONE OUT WHENEVER HE IS BOTTING!" They wrote something along those lines.
really? how is it done? I want to kick his afk ass out today but I don't knwo how.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 am

type in "/kick playername"
without the " and "

The only downside to this is, for peoples names who has Special Characters in them, not all can type like that.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 am

You can also right click them inside the matching and choose to votekick.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 pm

so you can't vote kick during the match then? then that's back to square one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of known "botters"    List of known "botters"  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

List of known "botters"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next