Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica Empty
PostSubject: taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica   taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:15 am

I would post this in other games but I cant ???

bored back to dragonica for a while

use the usual name boytitan lvl 60 myrmimdom hmu if u want power leveling or need a boss killed

also will be buy virtual on force soon its region code FREE meaning it ahs a good player base https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhlbIj81T_4&list=PL0593E7EF49EB71BB&index=138

anyone else whos taking a breakf rom this game post what games u will be playing
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica   taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 am

*reserved for future editing*
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica   taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 am

dragonica is a piece of shit

play GetAmped
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica   taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:25 pm

necrio wrote:

play GetAmped

I lold with the now chapter 3 update and the new continent and the n 3 new game modes dragonica is 3 times the game get amped is and better graphics

again I lold hard

dragonica has 4 diff pvp mode emporia wars epic clan battles

battle square 15 on 15 game mode to hard to describe also give exp and good rewards

ranked pvp you can get exp from pvp in it for those ppl who hate pve

normal pvp for fun dosent give exp tho -__-

4 diff types of pve modes to level two of them cool tower defense type games dungeons which are alot more fun chaos maps and normal intances

my only complaints is thanks to mmo noobs complaining you level to fast now Im lvl 60 and hit 61 in under 15 hours not cool

oh and stupid teleporters I like having to walk to were I had to go MAKES U EXPLORE even though u can only teleport to places you been so I guess its not that bad but I miss 30 plus ppl blocking the entrance to a instance or dungeon T___T ,now ppl just teleport there and teleport some were else when there done

alot of this stuff are from updates but see when they update they do updates like add new game modes and new dugeons or like the last one a WHOLE new CONTINENTS

now if u woulda said a more better beat em up like dfo you would have a valid argument EXCEPT THE FACT THAT ITS NEXON RUN AND THEY LOST A GOOD AMOUNT OF PPL ACCOUNTS INFO AND CHARACTERS HOW DO U LOOSE SOME ONES ACCOUNT FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK you NEXON you should never gotten DFO I knew you were going to RUIN it
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica   taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 am

boytitan2 wrote:
necrio wrote:

play GetAmped

I lold with the now chapter 3 update and the new continent and the n 3 new game modes dragonica is 3 times the game get amped is and better graphics

again I lold hard

dragonica has 4 diff pvp mode emporia wars epic clan battles

battle square 15 on 15 game mode to hard to describe also give exp and good rewards

ranked pvp you can get exp from pvp in it for those ppl who hate pve

normal pvp for fun dosent give exp tho -__-

4 diff types of pve modes to level two of them cool tower defense type games dungeons which are alot more fun chaos maps and normal intances

my only complaints is thanks to mmo noobs complaining you level to fast now Im lvl 60 and hit 61 in under 15 hours not cool

oh and stupid teleporters I like having to walk to were I had to go MAKES U EXPLORE even though u can only teleport to places you been so I guess its not that bad but I miss 30 plus ppl blocking the entrance to a instance or dungeon T___T ,now ppl just teleport there and teleport some were else when there done

alot of this stuff are from updates but see when they update they do updates like add new game modes and new dugeons or like the last one a WHOLE new CONTINENTS

now if u woulda said a more better beat em up like dfo you would have a valid argument EXCEPT THE FACT THAT ITS NEXON RUN AND THEY LOST A GOOD AMOUNT OF PPL ACCOUNTS INFO AND CHARACTERS HOW DO U LOOSE SOME ONES ACCOUNT FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK you NEXON you should never gotten DFO I knew you were going to RUIN it
dragonica needs no skill to play
the combos are a piece of shit
you can do better DPS by holding down the attack button

play GetAmped
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica   taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 pm

going back to cross fire and bout to play mars wars also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica   taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica Empty

Back to top Go down

taking a break from cs for virtual on and dragonica
Page 1 of 1