Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and a brief introduction of mine

Go down 
+2
xzpwnz
btrex2100
6 posters
AuthorMessage
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

Male Posts : 117

Hello and a brief introduction of mine Empty
PostSubject: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi guys, been going around here in the forums but still I hadn't introduced myself. Name's Teejay. Like the other guy that posted his, I was watching some Mobile suit Gundam 00 and some Bleach episodes then I stumble on this advertisement -- Cosmic Break. Was curious too b'cause i just quitted my Ragnarok Online addiction and I'm like, I had the feel of the Gundam Pilot in me atm while I pressed on the advertisement. I'm a filipino but currently I am working here at Saudi Arabia as computer technician. This serves as a relaxation for me after soOOooo many technicalities in my work. (I even go further my sleeping hours now because I got the dream girl of mine. She's Lily Rain EVE =3 ), one of the WIZ and recently I got invited to the clan Misfortune_puppets (I wonder why they don't have any threads here though.), so there. I sure do hope I got everything right. Looking forward to seeing you in-game. Godbless us all. Smile
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm

ohai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Hay late intro guy.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi there btrex2100 and welcome! "Wolf" is my name, and i am usually greet the new members! It just a warm welcome from me by the way. Anyway, here in CosmicBreak Fan Forum, we usually take out a rumor rather than news of CosmicBreak English. Oh yes, if you want to know more about CosmicBreak public or probably secret information you need to be active and check it here more often. Oh you've already in your union, no wonder you've been here for a while.

Good! ^w^
Then enjoy your stay here in the forum!
I was hoping to see you in-game soon also!! ^w^
And if you find LunaFaya. That's me! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:34 am

haro.. mikkitty desu!! -enjoy ur stay here-
Back to top Go down
Lost Joker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lost Joker

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Hello and welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

thanks guys for the welcome, i've met suguri in-game. he's a snobber. =3
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am

i haven been making my rounds saying hi to new members for a long while now.. so .... hello and welcome to the forums.

hrm.. u can ask any questions regarding CB in anywhere and helpful people will answer them for you =3
Back to top Go down
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 pm

reiya wrote:
i haven been making my rounds saying hi to new members for a long while now.. so .... hello and welcome to the forums.

hrm.. u can ask any questions regarding CB in anywhere and helpful people will answer them for you =3

Thanks reiya, will be looking forward meeting you in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a brief introduction of mine   Hello and a brief introduction of mine Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and a brief introduction of mine
Page 1 of 1