Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....

Go down 
+52
azz33
cheongzewei
Nisa
SJunior
technomo12
ironpen27
SkyeMeir
Renderless
Intet
zamo
monkeytheifx
zappa1
NovaZero
SkyPanic
B2Seeker
ziix
Idontlive
xmithrax
Puddin'
IronDicks
Midona
TerraChika
demyx4lyf
shinigami
N3wTyp3
Demonbane
CapeMike
IcyAmiki
FenixStryk
NumeroDoS
Fate
Septium
shindeta
reVelske
TaeTae
Etherlight
IcyKing
Neko
Raven
necrio
yilx
Tryrant
LordShade
EMPattack
Melencholy
xzpwnz
knyx
Hyoka
Vallyel
boytitan2
Myzr
reiya
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 am

TaeTae wrote:
ivis isnt that special. I wonder why noobs still think its that strong Question

Vs Artillery - Lose

Vs Land - Lose

Vs Air - Air Win but only if you STAY in the air, and Ivis can still fly.

I can see it now.

Artillery robots will become walking coffins (not that they are already)

Land robots will have no hope trying to beat a 60-70 damage rapier (with infinite no stun works)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 am

Are Trollberrl and Bgusy not even able to counter Ivis?
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 am

reVelske wrote:
Are Trollberrl and Bgusy not even able to counter Ivis?

the insane range of the rapier.
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 am

LordShade wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
ivis isnt that special. I wonder why noobs still think its that strong Question

Vs Artillery - Lose

Vs Land - Lose

Vs Air - Air Win but only if you STAY in the air, and Ivis can still fly.

I can see it now.

Artillery robots will become walking coffins (not that they are already)

Land robots will have no hope trying to beat a 60-70 damage rapier (with infinite no stun works)

the only problem is the despair BRD and DOS is experiencing.

its like a Six Sam player self toucher killing a whole shop of players in a single turn

ZETSUBOU DA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:36 am

LordShade wrote:

Until a Byne comes and laughs in her face as the tough correction stacks like mad and Pilebunkers her face in because of no stun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 am

Raven wrote:
Until a Byne comes and laughs in her face as the tough correction stacks like mad and Pilebunkers her face in because of no stun.
Indeed.
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 am

Cori wrote:
Raven wrote:
Indeed.

Berserker wont do harm to Illya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 am

EMPattack wrote:
Cori wrote:
Raven wrote:
Indeed.

Berserker wont do harm to Illya!
Until you read a certain doujin.
Back to top Go down
shindeta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shindeta

Male Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:45 am

asdla;lsf;kasf;ajsf;kahns;flajsl;kdja;slkjdfakjs;flkjas;lk

How THE :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Septium
Septium

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 am

It was nice knowing the folks in arena...
I'll be staying the hell away from it from now on...
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 am

Ya know what, my luck is so amazing that I haven't even gotten a single cube after 400kUC (i jelly)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 am

no u can counter ivis its called shoot and move da fuck out the way and dont get hit so theres a 25% chance of winning 1vs1 instead of 50 if u dont get hit

the FUCKING PROBLEM IS HE OR SHE GOT A FUCKING UNRELEASED RT BOT UNRELEASED FOR FUCKING FREE FREE AND WE ALL SPENT RT so we dont get bots that look like fucking legos and mega block

FUCKING BULLSHIT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 am

Shocked
Well, at least my boobs are bigger than yours Ivis! lol!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:54 am

Rage->English translation:

No one cares that Ivis is "OP;" it's only 1 in the entire game right now and is not *that* hard to kill. People want the wipe because her Garapon isn't even out yet, and when it is people are probably going to spend a shitton of money to get her when this dude got her for free.

Further translation: Everyone jelly/mad.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:56 am

This was somewhat predicted by the hidding ivis in the monthly schedule image... see it and tellme it isnt coincidence?
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 am

I be jelly.

Haven't chanced on a cube STILL.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 am

i doubt it.

she is being released after EVE or whatever because she is still in the midst of being nerfed and balanced.

anyways, my heart died the moment i got this news..
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 am

Funny little story.

My clanmates were talking about Broad Radar this evening, so I asked if there were any hoppers that had it (read: Short Boost + Quick Land + Broad Radar). They told me Maril March was the only one, and that I needed to take my Trill out of the garage and level her up. After a few rounds, I commented that I like her balls, to which my clanmate Asagi responded "lol fenix likes balls :3" and that I need to pay Rt and get the original Maril since her balls are better. I was indifferent to the idea.

About an hour later I had about 68k UC and the will to dump it all into Gara UC 2. Among the hundred-odd Green Chips I received was a Peace Maker (cool beans) and the fated [Ro] Cube ALPHA. I opened the cube, hoping for an Ivis or something rare...

>MARIL MARCH.
"WELL THEN, ASAGI-SAMA."

Well then indeed.

I now have a Lv1 Maril named Mega Moe~ Varentine, ant a Lv2 Trill named Broad ShouldeRadar~
My will to level them: nil.

P.S. She has broad shoulders.

Last edited by FenixStryk on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 am

Fate wrote:
This was somewhat predicted by the hidding ivis in the monthly schedule image... see it and tellme it isnt coincidence?

Everyone had a hunch Ivis would be in the cubes because she's technically still in our robot library from the beta.

I thought Ivis hiding in the event calendar meant her Garapon was coming next month. But now no one's going to care too much about that because they'll just farm cubes, derp.
Back to top Go down
Septium
Septium

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:03 am

Simply = Putting Ivis in UC = Loss of money for CS...
Who would spend hundreds of dollars on her gara now when you can get it by UC...
Chance of getting both would be way too minimal as well, so why bother spending real money?...
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:05 am

I... I'm gonna roll [Ro] Boxes from now on... for whatever reason it is.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:07 am

I'll probably be the only person in the game who's disappointed when/if I get an Ivis from a [RO] cube, simply due to my inhuman levels of fail at melee....

To put this in perspective, since open beta started, I have a grand total of 7 melee kills in pvp, (-none- with Ivis, I must add here)repeatedly missed with Bladine(BRD ark) last time a GM turned me into him(yes, I managed to miss with it's teleport-slash combo), and somehow managed to aquire a grand total of....53 melee damage with a Jikun in one of today's earlier Chaos battle events(playing an alternate account as an experiment, see if you can figure out who/where I am, heh).

So yeah, not only do I not WANT an Ivis(I could make an inhuman killing if I were somehow able to sell her to another player), it's high time I lay claim to the dubious title of worst melee-er here in CB.... Crying or Very sad

I just hope I have a Bugsycait/Bugsycait BOOM by the time the Ivis swarm -does- get here...nothing like a little shock-blade/shock-tonfa to give Ivis a rude awakening! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 am

Septium wrote:
Simply = Putting Ivis in UC = Loss of money for CS...
Who would spend hundreds of dollars on her gara now when you can get it by UC...
Chance of getting both would be way too minimal as well, so why bother spending real money?...
You're going to spend about 150k UC just for one [Ro] cube, which can get you ANYTHING IN THE GAME (read: shitty bots most of the time). If you think that's a loss or money on CS's end, you are vastly overestimating the potential for reward.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 am

this means i9f I spam uc gara enuff I can get a hatigram machine =D
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 am

I can taste the butthurt all the way from here.

A single person got lucky and only 1 Ivis exist in current game.

Everyone is getting a single [RO] cube from doing the 100 arena matches anyway. Good luck to everyone in hope of getting Ivis once they get the cube.

Honestly, I prefer Vanguard Fencer. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....   YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next