Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara

Go down 
+22
Jello
IcyAmiki
ubersum1
SaberAlter
farith
zappa1
necrio
IronDicks
technomo12
NovaZero
Idontlive
shinigami
Hyoka
Suguri
xzpwnz
Nisa
Tryrant
Kitouski
Vallyel
Raven
knyx
Lamerkld
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lamerkld
Lamerkld

Male Posts : 33

RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara Empty
PostSubject: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:03 am

I may be bitching or sour but well i dont care cause i really am, so anyway.
i heard from people that someone got dayu(my clannie got 1 herr victor from her RO cube. thats for sure) ..so i'm assuming now u can get what is not existing anymore...so why pay RT for ouka ,eve roll?

picture this.

Example 1. Able to open special bots (eg: ouka, eve) with RO cube

Player A spends $200 on ouka gara > got 1 ouka (with craps as usual) = win
Advantage - fast access to special exclusive bot with higher chances of getting more then 1.
Disadvantage: - none?
Damage - $200

Player B farm and farm UC > got 1mil so far > spends 1 million UC on gara 2 > obtained 3 RO boxes > gotten lucky an opens an ouka = win
Advantage - Didnt spend a single cent at all. Able to get ouka.
Disadvantage - Longer time to access to ouka. most probably only 1 but thats enough for freeloaders right? Maybe spending time farming UC..but then again 1 million UC doesnt really take that long either..well maybe for me.
Damage - 0 cost cause everythings free?

so if that's the case...why do u spend money (RT) anymore? since u both will obtain the same bot...not to mention 3 slotted for each parts. Also it should not be called SPECIAL or LIMITED TIME anymore? hmm?

Example 2. Unable to open special bots with RO cube

Player A spends $200 on ouka gara > got 1 ouka (with craps as usual).
Advantage - fast access to special exclusive bot with higher chances of getting more then 1, so called P2P bots obtainable, only obtainable through ouka gara for that limited period and once its gone = gone.
Disadvantage: - None?
Damage - $200

Player B farm and farm UC > got 1mil so far > spends 1 million UC on gara 2 > obtained 3 RO boxes > But will NEVER be able to obtain special bots (eg: ouka, eve) but you will still have to chance to get victor/frau tho.
Advantage - Didnt spend a single cent at all.
Disadvantage - Will never be able to access to ouka. (unless paid for ouka gara?) Maybe spending time farming UC?
Damage - 0 cost cause everythings free?

So paying abit for special bots is actually worth the money..but if you dont wish to pay its ok because u can still have access to RT bots but you wont be able to get special bots.

so what are everyone thoughts about this? Please discuss and share your ideas.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara Empty
PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 am

The other bots are spechul too ;_;
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:29 am

I think the cost should be your social life.

I mean really, it's not like the odds of getting a cube are that high to begin with, and it's even lower to get something you want.

We work in real life to earn our money to spend on RT gara, and a person is going to have to work (likely longer) in the game to get enough money to land a decent amount of a cubes to score a "special" bot. So if they want to go a couple sleepless nights knowing they have a *chance* to get a special bot from the cube, I say let them.

And each Arena match grants about 1k UC without multipliers. That's 1 thousand Union Wars for 1 million UC. Yeah....I don't know what you consider a long time, but that's a HELL of a long time in my book. And gets pretty boring after a while, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:36 am

itt butthurt rt users

what about you try to get a cube and try to get the robot you want from it , them you come back here

i will be waiting here to laugh at how much time you spent to try to get it
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 am

Getting a cube is stupid low. Then you can get a cube and surprise, surprise, there's a Frog Lander in it. You know, I'm not even going to type into this one, I have no complaints, I'm 100% pleased with everything the UC Garapon 2 has done, and for everyone else, there's just no pleasing you guys. I've invested quite a bit into RT and I don't give a crap if a UC player got a Ouka out of a cube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:47 am

Doesn't bother me that much.
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:50 am

I look at it as a way to spend extra UC if needed and hey you can get 3 slot weapons and good accessories now also. The Lucky Cube in all honesty I could care less about getting that, would be nice but still. It is CS way to give back to UC users even if the rate of drop is probably like .00001% and less for bots you want. I find it funny it took me down from 300k UC to a couple thousand and unlike other garas if you get crap its ok cause it is just UC not RT.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:55 am

It's fine though,getting E.V.E or Ouka is definately broken.
someone got a 3 slotted maxis (when the shop bought one has 2 slot)
NOW THAT'S BROKEN(breaking c.s.'s money policy) scratch
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 am

Xz is mad but pleased at the same time D:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 am

Kitouski wrote:
Getting a cube is stupid low. Then you can get a cube and surprise, surprise, there's a Frog Lander in it. You know, I'm not even going to type into this one, I have no complaints, I'm 100% pleased with everything the UC Garapon 2 has done, and for everyone else, there's just no pleasing you guys. I've invested quite a bit into RT and I don't give a crap if a UC player got a Ouka out of a cube.
This.

100% this.

Regardless of whatever else is posted in this thread this is the most correct post in it.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 am

Meh.

I'm still kind of raegmode at the cube for giving me a stupid Beezle A.

Yes, it's 3 slot parts, but who the hell tunes a beezle?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:52 am

Even without these cubes ,the arena is alrdy roaming with EVEs and Oukas.So what's the big deal? Yeah, sb may get an EVE or Ouka out of that, but will he/she gets more attention?No, we've seen a lot of these that we(at least some of us) don care a damn about overpowered bots popping out of a cube as long as we're having fun in game.

I have spent less than $80 USD to get EVE,I got a bunch of good bots too.If you go the Uc way then u'd prob need to farm > 1000k Uc to get the exact bot(s) you want in Rt gara, excluding those with devil luck.
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 am

Hyoka wrote:
Meh.

I'm still kind of raegmode at the cube for giving me a stupid Beezle A.

Yes, it's 3 slot parts, but who the hell tunes a beezle?

<-tunes beezle arms all day
/offopic

if ppl want to spend their life to get eve/ouka from lucky cubes.. let them noone cares at least the arenas will be full keke
if someone lucks in one actually ? noone cares thats all.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:45 am

You either spend a lot of money or a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 am

i jsut want an ace of heart earing i got 3 cubs open it and got 3 priestols i dun care about the cubs i want accesoriez!!
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:18 am

let say that because 50rt can be exchanged for 20000UC that 20000UC has a value of 50rt

someones spend 1mil and happens to get 1 ro cube

1000000 / 20000 = 50

50 x 50 = 2500rt worth of UC

so thats what $500 with out including bonuses

guys probably gonna get something you have like 12 or 18 of from tryin to get that ouka or some UC bot with 2000 UC

i'd saybuyin some rt and rollin some rt gara you have a better chance of rollin that ouka when you had the chance

getting 1mil of UC takes hours and hours maybe even days of arena farming and such, buyin rt takes seconds

ro cube farming = no life

still though, i bloody want some ro cubes

i have everything else in that garapon but that flint gun and a rocube T_T
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 am

> did not farm
> rolled 20x for the first time
> 1 Ro cube
> 3 slotted lily rain

I must be freakin' lucky
Back to top Go down
Lamerkld
Lamerkld

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 am

technomo12 wrote:
i jsut want an ace of heart earing i got 3 cubs open it and got 3 priestols i dun care about the cubs i want accesoriez!!

lol wow..at least u got cube..i dont even have one..>.> and yeah the accessories sure are tasty i was like wow Razz

necrio wrote:
> did not farm
> rolled 20x for the first time
> 1 Ro cube
> 3 slotted lily rain

I must be freakin' lucky

seems like u sure are lol

xzpwnz wrote:
Xz is mad but pleased at the same time D:

lol xzxz i understand how u feel..i'm feeling the same too. mmm

Vallyel wrote:
itt butthurt rt users

what about you try to get a cube and try to get the robot you want from it , them you come back here

i will be waiting here to laugh at how much time you spent to try to get it

haha yea vall i'm kinda butt hurt :< thats why i'm ranting mmmm...

so it seems most people dont care...but owell alright thanks for all the ideas and feedback..
i'm still butthurt tho LOL.....mmmm...
Back to top Go down
Lamerkld
Lamerkld

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:03 am

IronDicks wrote:
let say that because 50rt can be exchanged for 20000UC that 20000UC has a value of 50rt

someones spend 1mil and happens to get 1 ro cube

1000000 / 20000 = 50

50 x 50 = 2500rt worth of UC

so thats what $500 with out including bonuses

guys probably gonna get something you have like 12 or 18 of from tryin to get that ouka or some UC bot with 2000 UC

i'd saybuyin some rt and rollin some rt gara you have a better chance of rollin that ouka when you had the chance

getting 1mil of UC takes hours and hours maybe even days of arena farming and such, buyin rt takes seconds

ro cube farming = no life

still though, i bloody want some ro cubes

i have everything else in that garapon but that flint gun and a rocube T_T

lol its true if u compare it this way since there's RT > UC trading..but u cant really compare cold hard cash ($$$) vs virtual cash (UC) right?

lol i also want some of that bloody cube tho..but i'm happy with the accessories i got XD
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 pm

I've spent quite a bit of RT, though I mainly spent it on RT bots I really wanted rather than garapon. But nonetheless, still spent quite of a bit of RT. If non-RT spenders has a chance to get an RT/Garapon bot. Let them. I am honestly glad that they gave non-Rt spenders this garapon 2 thing. I also hope that they add a few more UC bots in the future and decent ones atleast. Doesn;t have to be over powered but atleast something that's decent/good.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Business 101 rule #1: there is no such thing as free

UC won't cost you real money, however it will cost you time. Depending on the cost of your time, there is an actual money value to it. Let's say it takes you 100 hours to farm 1 million UC, then you have to look at how much per hour is your time is worth. True that for someone's hourly worth is less than $1 if he/she is living in 3rd world country unemployed; however, for someone that does have a full time job and get $25 hourly wage would means that you will loose 100X$25, which I would say it's better to just pay the $200 and you still get to have your life back.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:12 pm

as a big spender it doesnt really bother me, im glad that everyone is able to get Rt bots.
Back to top Go down
Lamerkld
Lamerkld

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 pm

true its good for UC players as it benefits them and also a wise tactic to pull people back...
but considering it also gives "special limited time only" bots..i wont mind if they can get those bots but maybe like 1 or 2 slotted for each part? or a max of 10 slots..something like that..not everything has 3 slots..

thats the point i'm actually trying to say.
Back to top Go down
ubersum1

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 pm

ffs stop being such a whiner, if you're like this about a game, then i really wouldn't like to know how much you whine about important things. besides, i seem to recall just as many people bitching about UC players not having a chance against RT players. anyway comparitively, RT players probably save a lot of time, and get paid in an hour what it would take half a day to grind in UC. so... :/
also, competition! don't you wanna play a game where you win with skill rather than excessive monehs
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

ubersum1 wrote:
ffs stop being such a whiner, if you're like this about a game, then i really wouldn't like to know how much you whine about important things. besides, i seem to recall just as many people bitching about UC players not having a chance against RT players. anyway comparitively, RT players probably save a lot of time, and get paid in an hour what it would take half a day to grind in UC. so... :/
also, competition! don't you wanna play a game where you win with skill rather than excessive monehs
eye cancer *-* well, better have a life than not having one and spending time grinding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara   RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara Empty

Back to top Go down

RO cubes..what are everyones thought? *including those who spend $200 on a gara
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next