Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?

Go down 
+3
Nisa
Shaftronics
SkyPanic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? Empty
PostSubject: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 am

ppl said that missile arm can be obtain at low level map Arccantus
and Japanese wiki said that micro bazoka can obtain through mission s0-3

i never have one of them although go around with those map alot
mission i try both gigan buster and the pirate one (all normal) but found only "missile box"

any better tips plz ? x.x
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 am

Both Missions and Arcantus will get you those. Just keep on doing them. They'll drop eventually
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Both Missions and Arcantus will get you those. Just keep on doing them. They'll drop eventually

then which level of arcantus ll easy drop it or it's random ? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 am

SkyPanic wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:

then which level of arcantus ll easy drop it or it's random ? xD

Random. Just farm more, and go through the red gates when there's one.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 am

Welcome to the forumz :3

i got plenty of those from the arena (20+ already)

oh and btw its not really that good.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 am

Nisa wrote:

agree... just good on Lily rain... for double click fire... the others... not gonna help...
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:27 am

if I rember right they arent random but dropped on certain areas.I think I had mine farming bleu gates on the green plains maps (dunno the right name). in other words the areas btw starter outpost and first outpost. However this long time again when I collected those parts for a compleet bots sets (i am a collector) so it may have changed after all those updates.

Edit+oftopic: lulz at icy avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:31 am

griffen wrote:
if I rember right they arent random but dropped on certain areas.I think I had mine farming bleu gates on the green plains maps (dunno the right name). in other words the areas btw starter outpost and first outpost. However this long time again when I collected those parts for a compleet bots sets (i am a collector) so it may have changed after all those updates.
I got two misside AMs from area 44. (the other one already got passed the chatbox) And this is on red gate.
fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? ScreenShot_20110204_2303_32_546

I also remember I got large bazooka on 10ish area, and got another one at 30ish.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:52 am

nah... just forget the quest mode... hardly drop... instead doing da mission most... assassin mission... hard or above... good luck dude...
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:24 pm

IcyKing wrote:
Nisa wrote:

agree... just good on Lily rain... for double click fire... the others... not gonna help...

actually i need those for my Lily xD

i don't like rl bots, i love humanloid :3
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:43 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
IcyKing wrote:
Nisa wrote:

actually i need those for my Lily xD

i don't like rl bots, i love humanloid :3
then do da 2nd mission... in mission area... and wish that u could have them... hard mode or above...
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Its really Luck Cori. I've seen Misside AMs drop from the fist 10 Zones of Arcantus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Its really Luck Cori. I've seen Misside AMs drop from the fist 10 Zones of Arcantus.
I'm the one who said it drops randomly. Hence, luck. D:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm

fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? 2ng5r95
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 pm

reVelske wrote:
fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? 2ng5r95

i try hard for 2 hours in Q mode today, ve none of them x.x

and u got it at level 1, omg xD
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Unfortunately, they aren't the most common drops, and they share drop chance with other Misside/Build Arm/Maid/Elme/Squealer parts, nothing much you can really do. Just keep doing Arenas and set aside a good 2-3 hours sometime for a full Arcantus grind (ie. only go through gates when you are out of ammo/time), or an hour for some Arcantus treasure hunts (all treasure requests up to lvl.7 can be done with just the first two zones). You know with these rare drops, the harder you look for them, the less likely you'll see them. Just focus on other things and they'll pop up eventually.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:37 am

Farm levels 1 ~ 10. Restart Arcantus and try again if you don't get it. Misside parts drop in those levels as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?   fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ? Empty

Back to top Go down

fastest way to get missle arm and micro bazoka ?
Page 1 of 1