Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heh, Yellow Warning Alert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avemil
Newcomer
Newcomer
Avemil

Heh, Yellow Warning Alert Empty
PostSubject: Heh, Yellow Warning Alert   Heh, Yellow Warning Alert EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 am

This is why I shouldn't be smart and randomly pick a yellow warning bar when signing up. ^^

My bad...

Anyway, I go by this name in game, and I just randomly signed up... Probably won't be on much.

...Bye! -sidles out of frame-

EDIT: I'm completely okay with the yellow warning bar, though - I figure that I can do without one extra chance. Razz

Last edited by Avemil on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding something, don't wish to double post.)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Heh, Yellow Warning Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh, Yellow Warning Alert   Heh, Yellow Warning Alert EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 am

Lily Fang
Welcome to the forum! Here is some message for you from Wolf.

I welcome you to the Forum. "Wolf" is my name, and before one of the newbie in this small forum. First, you must regenerate my idea of greeting. That is all from me... *disappear*

Lily Fang
Wolf is usually known as "LunaFaya" in game. His mind is sealed inside this forum "Main Theme". Anyway, if we want to restore his mind, we need to gather his amulet shards which can be gained after you make a nice posts. Apparently, he'll be able to greet you normally. So I need your help to restore his normal mood and state in order to fight the chaos(trolls). I counting on you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Heh, Yellow Warning Alert
Page 1 of 1