Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bowpurity here.

Go down 
+3
Swana Hikari
necrio
cheongzewei
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:16 am

It's bout time i did an intro post.

Hello there, I'm cheong ze wei, located at south east asia, where my first name is ze wei and the last is cheong.

I'm a college student, currently undergoing final year stress.

I'm an odd person, the oddest you ever meet, and i don't fit at all in my community, mostly silent, a little serious, if you need a guy to listen to your problems and offer truthful and harsh advice, I'm your guy.

Hobbies are reading, stories, gaming, sleeping in that order.

Hmm.......

Alright! The thread is open for questions.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:52 am

no you are not silent nor truthful, but I agree with the serious part

I suppose you know me well enough as the mr. random guy so I won't need my usual intro post

Rt please XD

and we should start a CB RP here, just for the lulz.

Last edited by necrio on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swana Hikari
Swana Hikari

Female Posts : 69

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 am

Uhmm~~ Welcome to forum~ hello~
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:57 am

Hi, not-so-new member.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 pm

necrio wrote:
no you are not silent nor truthful, but I agree with the serious part

I suppose you know me well enough as the mr. random guy so I won't need my usual intro post

Rt please XD

and we should start a CB RP here, just for the lulz.

seeing that you actually post 5 times a day (generally on rough calculation) i would say i'm preety damn silent.

And as for the truth, i'm truthfuller then you are. Word doesn't exist, but point remains.

screw up rt yourself

And we could, but it's kinda......... meh.

@swana hikari
Hello Razz

@Cori
Hi, as well.
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm

(another fucking wiz introduction?)hello old member,it was about time to you make a introduction post,i think that i'm not made my introduction too.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:02 pm

to logical to be DOS, to easily overwhelmed by pvp preassure to be in BDR (i've lost some of my initial d arcade stage 3 matches that i should have won...)

So wiz i go. Besides, i like wiz's night sky.
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm

overwhelmed?i think you don't fight in a shuffle.and you never seen ahegao,wulfgar,innocentthoughs,don't easily talk shit if you can't make this work
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Ching chong dong.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:34 pm

mecha shooting isn't as adreadaline pumping or requires nearly half as much focus as initial d.

Besides, i play a lily rain, seraph crim, winbell. I stay at the back. It's easy to know where you need to go, how the map looks like, where the red dots are and where your allies are.

Initial d?

Freaking night. Stupid bastard's trying to pass me (focus on blocking)
Shit, corner coming up, (focus on minimap on how sharp a corner)
k, i'll take this corner at 110Km/h ( i use a gtr, we can't corner fast, but we accelerate fast)

a second slow.... and it becomes like this.
Freaking night! SHIT he's passing from the right! (turn to much to the right, guy passes from the left)
GAH FUUUUUUUU CORNER! (180 degree wheel turn to late, car crashes into wall and slows down)
DAMN, i took it to fast! ( speed 120, not enough grip, to much slide, slid into the wall, crashes, loses speed)

Don't believe me? here here then..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCAFtkD3XHc&feature=player_detailpage#t=36s

Last edited by cheongzewei on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Ching chong dong.

traduction: wtf am i reading?
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 pm

who cares.

Well that aside, Ever tried initial d, Agnusdei?
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:06 pm

if you tell me if i know what is initial D then no,if is somenthing real,then ok,if is somenthing from the game,like a player,i never seen in battle and i want to battle with him.if is somenthing of otaku,then no too.
explain me,i'm not being rude in this post =D
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

oh and you said you use crimrose,lilly and winberll?great easy targets to me.it is the most common robots that i kill sometimes..
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

posted a youtube link up there (edited post) which should give you quite a good idea.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. I still have problems with crim, well basically, fly off, serve as distraction, rain down blue bullets, try and kill strayers. Really such an evasive playstyle, fly the hell away when you see missiles.

Lily though, she doesn't die for a long, long time until i ran out of ammo, or unless i'm fighting in random arcanus and find a jikun right across of me.

winberyl is a sacrifice bot lol, Twin viper shields, go up to enemies and bind. Don't use her much.

Initial D is a series, It started off with a manga series, then an anime, then it went on to arcade games, (and video) and even got a real life movie adaptation.

Basically, it's about cars drifting down mountain roads, those curvy topsy kind and telling you about the techniques.

By asking if you ever tried it, and referring to my previous posts, i asked if you ever tried the arcade game.

This is the latest, IMHO right now, it's kinda 'wtf, what is this shit?' with the "AA" things you need to drive thru, but i'll reserve judgment till i try it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vt-D9Z_U0o

Arcade stage version 5 exp 2 is the best.

Sadly i play on version 3, which doesn't have better graphics, but it's cheaper per game, and the card's cheaper to.

edit: This video shows godlike control over the car, sans 2 errors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsLOX1VqJWI&feature=player_embedded#at=217
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:41 pm

ah a game...initial d,i prefer armored core and thanks for the big post with some useless information.
anyway it seems you can search for this game:armored core .
if you like real mechas,then this is your game.
i will not post the video again,so i will post the area from where my tread is about the armored core 5.
see if is too much for you,about the graphics.
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2733-armored-core-5-the-unique-decent-game-of-mecha-to-video-game

you can search more about armored core in youtube.gameplay can help you to see if is hard enough for you.
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm

so i saw about this game.and,a Trueno engined Lamborghini,yeah i never fought that this guy could use this car in a race of japan.he won against a modern car and the japan call him hachi hoku.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm

hmm, well, simple enough

advice me which armor core is best for ps2 and i'll download and try it.

edit: heh, well, i didn't know the story existed in real life.
That's preety damn amazing.

well, to be honest? My fav game is still a game long ago in my past, Raystorm, where i spent countless hours on my ps1.

Right now? my ps2 lags to much from mushi-himesama.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Ni hau ma? ^_^
Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm

yaranaika?
i wonder what is this that you talked.some kind of japanese letter that you saw in a anime? ._.
only kidding.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
yaranaika?
i wonder what is this that you talked.some kind of japanese letter that you saw in a anime? ._.
only kidding.

xD no. Its Mandarin. I assume that Ze Wei understands since he is from SEA like me
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:43 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
Ni hau ma? ^_^

this is chinese i think, which translated means "How are you."
To that, i'm doing fine.

Oh, one more point about me, I can't understand chinese/hakka/cantonese or anything of that sort. Hesse why i added the odd part in my intro post.

Try being the only person not understanding what 90% of your race says, lol.

------------------------------

Well though, everyone should know what a few phrases mean.

i recall learning about ni hau ma from ranma 1/2
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 pm

[quote="cheongzewei"]
RoboFranky wrote:
Ni hau ma? ^_^

this is chinese i think, which translated means "How are you."
To that, i'm doing fine.

Oh, one more point about me, I can't understand chinese/hakka/cantonese or anything of that sort. Hesse why i added the odd part in my intro post.

Try being the only person not understanding what 90% of your race says, lol.

xD. No worries bro. I got a friend here whos also chinese but can't understand much.
How bout malay?

Adakah anda boleh berbahasa Melayu?
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 am

yea malay is fine with me.

Boleh. Memang boleh. Ada sehari, saya menterjemahkan bahasa engrish kepada bahasa melayu sate panduan manual untuk game yang sudah tutup, valkyrie sky.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:03 am

Bagus Bagus Bagus Very Happy

Saya RoboFranky dalam Cosmic Break. Selamat berkenalan

Saya main pada hujung minggu saje
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bowpurity here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowpurity here.   Bowpurity here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowpurity here.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com