Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Saber Girl...

Go down 
+10
boytitan2
RoboFranky
BNOISE
zachie69
nakee
Suguri
Divinity
Nisa
LordShade
yilx
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

Should I tune her TGH? I'm thinking of pumping my ZSG's TGH as my main problem is that she gets stunned too easily, but it dosen't seem worth the money...

Also, how exactly does one 'master' Zero Step? I can pull it off consistently, only thing is that... it almost never hits like it's supposed to and I can't tell what I'm 'locked' on to.

Last edited by yilx on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 am

Only pump it to robots that have high default TGH for their core. Things like Byne, Geograsis, or Domiclown.
Just focus on WLK or STR for ZSG. Master zero step, and you won't have to worry about stun that much.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 am

How do I 'master' Zero Step? I've gotten the hang of it, playing ZSG for quite a bit, but I still haven't 'mastered' it yet. I still have quite a bit of trouble using it well Sad
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am

to hit units in the air with zero step you have to theoretically GUESS where the air unit is heading, then jump and activate zero step, you'll usually hit them and they'll fall, where you can unleash a full melee combo on them

of course you can just blindly mash right click but i this doesn't work most of the time.

but zero step melee attack afterwards always causes a stun.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 am

Is zero step like Jikun Long's tackle?
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:55 am

Nope!
Zero Step brings you closer to your target, but does not damage at all~ (but increases the damage of the attack that combos after it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 am

Divinity wrote:
Nope!
Zero Step brings you closer to your target, but does not damage at all~ (but increases the damage of the attack that combos after it)
is it like jikun long's wolf tackle but without the damage( or backstab?)
Back to top Go down

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 am

Nisa wrote:
Divinity wrote:
Nope!

Think of it as Jikun's tackle when in the air, without the tackle.
It's just an instantaneous movement to rapidly close the distance to enemy, while powering up the next first attack dealt to enemy. Quite useful to escape, too.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 am

Cori wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Divinity wrote:
Nope!

It's just an instantaneous movement to rapidly close the distance to enemy, while powering up the next first attack dealt to enemy. Quite useful to escape, too.
infinite ammo?
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 am

Nisa wrote:
Divinity wrote:
Nope!

Err.... I don't know. I never used a Jikun before (I hate them: how they fight and how I got 15 of them from the eve gara), so i'm never going to try one! ^^

Basically, when you click Zero Step, ZSG spins once quickly in the direction of the locked-on target (it is a single spin, so if you are far from the target, you wont hit it). If you are near the target, it will bring you right in front of it and you can combo after that.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:11 am

Nisa wrote:
Cori wrote:
Nisa wrote:

infinite ammo?

No infinite ammo. She has 50 ammo starting, more if you get the core upgrade.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Can't really aim 'in front of' air types when they're flying all over the place... moreover zsg autohomes right into them anyway. I'm having more trouble following up the zerostep melee with a normal melee combo right now; simply holding 'e' dosen't seem to cut it...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Spent half an hour doing surveys for 50 RT to get her last night.

Holy hell this girl is hard to use.

Any general tips for her? Have a Sonic Blade and Raid Rifle on her atm, plan to upgrade to a Slash Blade when I have more capacity to spare. Can't aim Zero Step at all, 90% of my followup melees miss completely, then I get shot at, stunlocked, and killed. I know she's got fantastic potential, but I can't use her worth crap.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Exact same problem I had with her when I first used her. Jumping a little before zero stepping helps... practicing zero stepping vs fat arts like destrctor and saggy first. It's a good way to see it in action. Most of the time it dosen't connect becsuse of the tiny delay after zero step, I've noticed... and against laggers.

It's really hard to use, but once you do you can stun and hit almost everything for upwards 70 damage in a single hit...
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:50 pm

with my 32 STR ZSG thats somewhere around 80-90, so if you can hit its a good payoff.

it sends artillery robots running for their lives.
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 am

what does upgrade internal weapon cartridge do besides giving more ammo?
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:17 am

@yilx: It seems that you too are fond of the fangirlbots. Of Mecha Jetter Girl and Zero Saber Girl, does that mean MJG is the better pick for me bcoz I suck at melee and get disoriented very easily? I really wanted ZSG bcoz when picking moes, im more LOLI-oriented and MJG is somewhat too mature for my taste. But if i pick ZDG and get owned everytime then that wouldn't so fun either.

I already got DG and I absolutely loved her, since I got Lily Rain and DG, im looking for my 3rd commando slot... Preferebly MOE-BOT.

@Suguri: How do you get free RT? How do I sign up for those surveys? I also want to get RT but have no other way other than skipping lunch AND snack for a week. I signed up but it said there were none available. I think its because I put my real data thats why nobody wants to survey me. What "data" should I put in the "fields" to get the maximum-amount and maximum-paid surveys?
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Just posting to say that I've found the way to play her; for me, at least... it allowed me to get top 5 constantly

The MOST IMPORTANT thing for her is her Wonder Bits. Dual Slayer Bits and Dual Axe Bits are VERY important... without them she won't be hitting alot of things. What you do is to pick on lone targets, zerostep-meleeing them to close the gap between you and them and switch to normal melee once you've hit them. If they escape just chase them with zerostep and if backup arrives for them zerostep away.

2 Internal upgrades are a must. They give her 100 zero step ammo and increase the zero step's distance. Quick Land is good to have, too.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 pm

yilx wrote:
Just posting to say that I've found the way to play her; for me, at least... it allowed me to get top 5 constantly

The MOST IMPORTANT thing for her is her Wonder Bits. Dual Slayer Bits and Dual Axe Bits are VERY important... without them she won't be hitting alot of things. What you do is to pick on lone targets, zerostep-meleeing them to close the gap between you and them and switch to normal melee once you've hit them. If they escape just chase them with zerostep and if backup arrives for them zerostep away.

2 Internal upgrades are a must. They give her 100 zero step ammo and increase the zero step's distance. Quick Land is good to have, too.

How about ZSG shooter? They say she is the best S-size LND moe bot for shooting because of moving burst and sway. If i use sway, wouln't that be redundant with the zero step? IMO infinite-ammo sway > 100 ammo zero step. watcha think? what should i do to make her a gunslinger girl?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:08 pm

zachie69 wrote:

How about ZSG shooter? They say she is the best S-size LND moe bot for shooting because of moving burst and sway. If i use sway, wouln't that be redundant with the zero step? IMO infinite-ammo sway > 100 ammo zero step. watcha think? what should i do to make her a gunslinger girl?
sway?
i would have thought you would go and get boost run...
you don't need sway unless it is cause you are moving in on the side and don't want to get disoriented?
course it could be that it is useless seeing how zero step only increases your melee attack power and not your firing power
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 pm

sway n zero step are very different things. Beside the ammo increase, the range also increases with upgrades.
Anyway, here's a vid of a ZSG shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6nMapNXzRc

Its pretty good but makes no use of the Zero step whatsoever. I'd say LazFlamme would be better using this style, since her base TEC is better. Thus, a waste of spending 50RT on a bot which isn't used to its fullest potential.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 pm

RoboFranky wrote:

Its pretty good but makes no use of the Zero step whatsoever. I'd say LazFlamme would be better using this style, since her base TEC is better. Thus, a waste of spending 50RT on a bot which isn't used to its fullest potential.
i guess that makes sense
plus you get an extra booster
you don't always need to stick with using that laz flame backkick booster
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
sway n zero step are very different things. Beside the ammo increase, the range also increases with upgrades.

Are you sure LAZ has better tec? Unless im dreaming, LAZ's base tec is less than 10 and ZSG's tec is almost 15ish...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm

zachie69 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:

Are you sure LAZ has better tec? Unless im dreaming, LAZ's base tec is less than 10 and ZSG's tec is almost 15ish...
You are dreaming, because Lazflamme's core tec is 6, and Zero Saber Girl's is 11.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Suguri wrote:
zachie69 wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:

You are dreaming, because Lazflamme's core tec is 6, and Zero Saber Girl's is 11.

Woops ^^;
I cant open CB from here
so.. I just guessed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero Saber Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Saber Girl...   Zero Saber Girl... Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Saber Girl...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next