Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lancerlot the White Kight

Go down 
+6
shinigami
Suguri
Jello
Raven
Nisa
FrozenEdge
10 posters
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Lancerlot the White Kight Empty
PostSubject: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 am

i rolled a Eve gara and put all of my heart and soul in it.... and a gold ball dropped.... and got this guy..... garatrolled? maybe not.... since im a mecha user

anyways do u guys have a builds for this guy?

and im planning to leave this guy at lvl 5 and not change its parts...
so what cartridge should i get? this is the cartridges that im going to get... any objections?
-cost
-boost run
-sway
-blast guard
-sword guard
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:24 am

Spellcheck pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
i rolled a Eve gara and put all of my heart and soul in it.... and a gold ball dropped.... and got this guy..... garatrolled? maybe not.... since im a mecha user

so what cartridge should i get? this is the cartridges that im going to get... any objections?
-cost
-boost run
-sway
-blast guard
-sword guard

He actually has enough spare cost to get all that with only 1 cost cartridge? Wow.

Uh, I would suggest trying to fit a beam guard in somewhere, what with LND being weak to beam weapons, and all the annoying Air Raiders flying around now...Does K-Shield protect against melee attacks? If so, you could consider dropping a sword guard for beam guard.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 am

rip off shield > put shield on bot that uses shield

Raven wrote:

He actually has enough spare cost to get all that with only 1 cost cartridge? Wow.

Uh, I would suggest trying to fit a beam guard in somewhere, what with LND being weak to beam weapons, and all the annoying Air Raiders flying around now...Does K-Shield protect against melee attacks? If so, you could consider dropping a sword guard for beam guard.

All of the "knight" bots have a lot of free capacity.

Fyi, Lnd types don't get beam guard. Nonetheless guards are important since shields break and shields only protect from the front.

And also of course it protects against melees...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 am

Raven wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

-cost
-boost run
-sway
-blast guard
-sword guard

Unless Lancerlot is a special case, lands don't have beam guard for the very reason that land is supposed to be weak to beam weapons.

I agree though in that I highly doubt he can get all those carts with only one cost cart.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 am

Nisa wrote:
Spellcheck pl0x.
nah.... too lazy >_>
i have to edit a whole post and change the title and use my right hand's index finger and press the "n" button and after that i must inhale then exhale some air and grab my mouse to point the submit button and using my right hand's index finger again to press the mouse's left click button and and preview the topic and gonna say some lame reason like "sorry i the N button is loose" but the truth its not... now im here talking to you.... oh yeah.... lazy...... <_<
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 am

Yes,it can have all those 4 catridges with 1 capacity upgrade.

In fact,it can have all 4 WITHOUT capacity upgrade 920/920.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 am

shinigami wrote:

so... different...

from the jikuns
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 am

necrio wrote:
shinigami wrote:

so... different...

from the jikuns
Jikuns just have terrible capacity in general.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 am

Wow, I'm stupid. I can't believe I forgot LNDs don't get beam guard. Hurr durr.

But still, you might want to consider that extra cost cartridge if you want to do some tune ups, even if you plan keeping him at level 5.
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Well All Im after are his arms (Which are EPIC) the shield ones, Made a Byne with 2 of those and 2 Squeel AM's with shields, Yes It does block melee dmg and that shield lasts about 3 times longer than a Viper Shield....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

-ACHTUNG- wrote:
Well All Im after are his arms (Which are EPIC) the shield ones, Made a Byne with 2 of those and 2 Squeel AM's with shields, Yes It does block melee dmg and that shield lasts about 3 times longer than a Viper Shield....
Which results in the inability to hit any air units, sadly. D:
Great tank, though.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 pm

OR you can do this. Take his AM2 off and use it for a hopper. Nice price-performance ratio (DON'T KNOCK IT JUST BECAUSE IT WORKS WELL AGAINST YOUR BOTS YOU SPENT $400 ON).

You, too, can finally get scores like this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4083095/ScreenShot_20110125_1625_24_324.png (This is done without Lancerlot AM2, also, I could've died one less time if I felt like it, but I was risking so I could hopefully break 14-15k)

Second build results (courtesy of YamiMiku): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4083095/ScreenShot_20110205_1432_44_767.png (sure there's a seraph in that screenshot, but he used the second build I posted at least twice in that battle)

And use one of the following:

Accel Saber BD
Accel Saber AM
Lancerlot AM2
Ace Braver LG
2x Red Squealer HD
Accel Saber BS
Bazooka (from Steel Rider)

-OR if you got lucky in a specific garapon (Unit 02, if I recall)-

Accel Saber BD
Domiclown AM3 (yes, card arm still works, it requires actual effort now)
Lancerlot AM2
Ace Braver LG
2x Red Squealer HD
Accel Saber BS

Using the following cartridges:
2x Capa/HP
Blast Guard
Boost Run
Short Boost

Use Dual 3-Way or Dual Slayer bits.

If you're going over level 5, use Quick Land, and go with nothing but capa/HP for the rest.

Enjoy. Beware of wisps, stardust, and bullet hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm

lol Amaranthea and Yami being Trollz again I see :3, Tho to be honest Ive never seen anyone use it in battle aside from one Shino I saw.

Oh My Byne has a nasty habit of jumping (with the shields on) when Im in a group of ppl with someone flying (coz of the fact that Squeeler arms have a nice lock on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Lancerlot the White Kight Internet%20white%20knight
Back to top Go down
demyx4lyf

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 am

Got a good laugh out of Diabolical's post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancerlot the White Kight   Lancerlot the White Kight Empty

Back to top Go down

Lancerlot the White Kight
Page 1 of 1