Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damage questions and tuneups.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

Damage questions and tuneups. Empty
PostSubject: Damage questions and tuneups.   Damage questions and tuneups. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:11 pm

I can't find anything with search, except a formula for calculating wForce * (tec*0.016) Anyways, I never understood how breaker worked. Most people tell me it doesnt increase damage, but a hidden value which parts have, a durability until they break and it adds to that -- but is there even a way to find the base damage and durability of say... an arm? What about paralyzer? Doubles stunning chance? What's the base value? What exactly is this 'stun' is it when your bot flinches when coming under fire a good example would be roflcopter's beam things (they make me flinch)

and final question cause I'm not exactly a math wiz... 47 force with 40 tec would end up dealing what sort of damage, before modifiers? I tried doing the math but decimal points are the bane of my existence...
Back to top Go down
omuraisu
omuraisu

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Damage questions and tuneups.   Damage questions and tuneups. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 am

(47) * (1 + 0.016 * (40-10))
WForce Tec

(47) * (1 + 0.016 * (40-10))
47 * (1 + 0.016 * 30)
47 * (1 + 0.48)
47 * 1.48
69.56 r↑

Breaker just increases part breaking probability of the weapon, I'm guessing the higher damage the weapon is, the easier it is to break parts with it. and breaker increases the chance of that base probability(not damage)

Breaker weapons- Structure breaker, circuit breakers, etc etc probably has some sort of bonus to that breaking probability. but I don't notice them much.

Paralyzer would work the same, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Damage questions and tuneups.   Damage questions and tuneups. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:01 am

Wut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damage questions and tuneups.   Damage questions and tuneups. Empty

Back to top Go down

Damage questions and tuneups.
Page 1 of 1