Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to shoot myself.

Go down 
+23
Eijyaw
Renderless
Hyoka
Riverlia
knyx
Fate
Suguri
TiadongIII
Garmr
technomo12
Melencholy
CapeMike
IcyAmiki
TaeTae
LordShade
BB
Rainu
reVelske
Gigaknight
Lime
shinigami
xzpwnz
Kitouski
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

I'm going to shoot myself. Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:47 am

This is why we don't have nice things. I seriously am going to shank the next person who finds a million things about Cosmic Break and CS to complain about.

Let me start with the free players, you know, the ones with no options and can't compete against the RT players. I have heard every single sort of argument on the planet about how RT is going to rule the world and how everything about UC sucks, that the only way to win as a UC player is by being a Hopper. But you know what? I also hear people say the same thing except with Seraph Crim, that you're worthless unless you get her. Then I've heard people say "you're worthless as a UC player unless you're an ART spammer." Look at all the people who play Destructors. Sometimes I hear people say Winber is the only free thing you'll ever get that can counter anything. Let's not forget the people who think plasma wisps by using Izuna's legs is the best flying thing you can ever have and without them you're a terrible UC player. Then there's me who loves to play a Katana Max and I previously loved the free version Maril March you can get and did fine on her. Look at all those choices, look at all these things people say are the highway to broken and the only way to compare to RT bots. What's even more ironic is that every single one I listed is probably not even a 1/4th of what you can play. Look at all the choices you guys have, now quit whining and just TRY a Katana Max, Needle Mog or Canon Baller for two seconds before you go, "Oh yea, everything sucks." because I hardly doubt you've tried everything.

Next is the complaint of how expensive garapon is. I agree that garapon is expensive, but RT bots are fairly reasonable. If you're wanting to spend money for RT on this game then nothing is stopping you from getting a RT bot instead of pissing kittens over the fact that you just couldn't get Ouka out of the garapon. It's a gamble, that's what it's supposed to be and as soon as you click spin, that's what you signed up for, if you don't like it, don't get them. If you're a happy spender or just like the gamble, or want something in particular, roll garapon, all power to you, I've spent nearly 50$ on it, haven't really gotten a whole lot I was after but you know what, I don't regret it because I know what I was signing up for and it was fun. If you want to contribute to CS but don't like the gamble, nothing is stopping you from purchasing some RT items. If you don't want to spend any money at all then DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY AT ALL AND QUIT COMPLAINING. UC for the free players, RT for the contributors, Garapon for the addicts, what's the problem?

If you run into PvP with a Destructor and you get attacked by an Ouka, yes, you're probably going to die, but that's if you're standing out in the middle of nowhere like an idiot and they know how to play the class. If you stick with your team, work around the PS or whatever, you stand a much more likely chance though. Same goes for if you die by something like a Frau, only you were probably being more so an idiot and the dots in your head didn't connect to say "Missles + Flyers = Dead". The rock, paper, scissors system is there, but just because you still died by a flyer on your art isn't a reason to throw a fit, either you suck, they knew what they were doing or your bot's puny capability cost got overpowered by a 2,000 cost mecha godzilla, it's going to happen, but when that bot dies it's going to hurt the team hard. I'd like to think that bot costs help make this game balanced in a lot of ways, if something is running around with an outrageous cost, your Needle Mog, Beezel, Chibi and Jikun ARE going to die now and again regardless of the rock, paper, scissors system because yes their parts and weapons are stupid powerful compared to your little UC bot, but I don't understand how anything could be considered "overpowered" when every plus in this game comes with a minus. If you're new to the game and feel like you're being cheated by having a weak bot with strong bots are running around please, for the love of god, please shut your mouth until you learn the game. I have no problem with people sucking, being great, being new or being vetreans so no hostility to the new people of CB and those who aren't great at the game, but if you don't know what you're even talking about then stop spamming every second, "HNNNG, DAMN OUKAS, OVERPOWERED SONSA BITCHES."

CS is a business, I thought that's a giveaway enough that this relationship isn't going to work if you can't meet them halfway, I highly doubt they don't care about the community, but if you're not willing to at least TRY all the UC bots they have to offer then there's no point in complaining. I'm almost certain nearly anyone at all who has complained about free players getting the shaft have ACTUALLY tried a lot of the UC bots. They would rather look on forums and read, "LILY EVE IS SO BROKEN." or die by an Ouka and get butthurt then post about how this game is dying and how everyone should riot or jump ship. If you're playing a game were a business needs to make money then of course you may not have as many options as RT players while being UC players, but the options are more then there, you just seem to refuse to actually try any of them. There's new UC bots now and again when updates come isn't there? The Ark offers a variety tunable parts right? You can even get parts in PvP right? Oh wait, "it's not the best so it sucks." I forgot that everyone is a complaining, skill-less retard. CS is even bending over extra hard for that guy and for those who are underage and can't convince daddy to let him borrow his credit card number or are just in a poor financial situation and added doing surveys for RT, what exactly is everyone's problem?

For every person who complains about anything then states it's killing the community, all I can think is the only thing that's killing the community is people who can't put the dick in their hand down and try something new. I nearly quit the first week I was here because I couldn't stand some people in the community who's first thing they felt they should say to me is, "Yur a BRD? Hurhurhur then you must be a Jikun-laggin fgt breaking the game." I've just about suggested new friends who've joined CosmicBreak to join DOS just because they'd experience the least shit flinging there. And can we please get off new people's backs in PvP? I'm pretty sure they're having enough issues playing the game for the first time and trying to learn their way around without bitching them out about how they caused your team to lose, everyone was new once upon a time as well.

tl;dr version.

People are retards, brb buying a RT Katana Max because he kicks ass and am making popcorn because it sounds yummy.

Last edited by Kitouski on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:49 am

Xz can has popcorn? ;3
In all seriousness I enjoyed this rant though~

Last edited by xzpwnz on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 am

The only thing Im complaining is how confusing paypal is.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 am

shinigami wrote:
PayByCash Cool
Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:55 am

Know what i'd like to see?

More guides showing how to get the most out of certain robots. Understanding the hidden balance of Cost, and FAQs on how to use the various weapon types efficiently.

Sounds like a lot of the complaints are stemming from ignorance/misknowledge: i felt bad seeing my little crimmy get blown up repeatedly when i made triangle rank and was no longer in circle rooms, but a few weapon changes and im faring a -little- bit better.

Though i'm prolly gonna live in shuffle rooms forever lol.
Back to top Go down
Gigaknight
Newcomer
Newcomer
Gigaknight

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:56 am

lol Entertaining food for thought, Kitouski. No sarcasm intended.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:58 am

Kitouski wrote:

People are retards

Quoted for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Rainu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rainu

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 am

Every now and then I tend to sympathize with the people who complain about the so called lack of balance. Usually this is right after a round in which I've been slaughtered by a hopper team or hounded by RT or Gara bots that just hunted me down and made my life miserable. Nobody likes losing, and it's understandable to be put in a bad mood by it.

Overall though, I'm with you on this. I'm pretty dang happy with Cosmic Break, even if it's not perfect. I do have to admit that the people that beat me are generally more skilled than I am, because having tried to use a couple RT bots, you don't become a god just by having one. And popcorn sounds delicious.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:04 am

xzpwnz wrote:
shinigami wrote:
PayByCash Cool

There's an payment method by "MyCard"....It's a pre-paid card sold in 7-11 O.o

I wonder if it'll work?However....I can't find the currency for mycard pts > Rt...

Plus...I'm not sure if the cards published in Taiwan will work on this...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am

shinigami wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
shinigami wrote:
PayByCash Cool

There's an payment method by "MyCard"....It's a pre-paid card sold in 7-11 O.o

I wonder if it'll work?However....I can't find the currency for mycard pts > Rt...

Plus...I'm not sure if the cards published in Taiwan will work on this...
Is there a PayByCash option?
Xz will totally give you 100rt for free if he manages to get 3 evees using $500-$800
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 am

Rainu wrote:
because having tried to use a couple RT bots, you don't become a god just by having one.

No one realizes this for some reason.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:28 am

Rainu wrote:
Every now and then I tend to sympathize with the people who complain about the so called lack of balance. Usually this is right after a round in which I've been slaughtered by a hopper team or hounded by RT or Gara bots that just hunted me down and made my life miserable. Nobody likes losing, and it's understandable to be put in a bad mood by it.

Overall though, I'm with you on this. I'm pretty dang happy with Cosmic Break, even if it's not perfect. I do have to admit that the people that beat me are generally more skilled than I am, because having tried to use a couple RT bots, you don't become a god just by having one. And popcorn sounds delicious.

this so much.

looking at my impressive collection of RT Robots, I notice something, I STILL DIE WITH THEM.

its not like RT bots suddenly give you god mode. Its just a matter of preference and playstyle.

although I do reckon i would die less if people would back me up and stop camping Razz
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 am

Gives cookie to OP.

Wonderous things happen when you use your brain =]
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 am

I was actually kind of bracing myself to be mad trolled/flamed so the replies are really refreshing. Even I have a good collection of RT bots, I have a Ouka and here I am getting me a Katana Max instead. Thanks for the breath of fresh air though people, I swear after going around the topics at the CB site today I just wanted to SHANK SOMEONE IN THE THROAT by the end of the day, lul.

*noms cookie*

I'm not sure if Tawiian has it, but I usually buy UltimateGamerCards from stores, there could be a prepaid card you can buy to make it easier shini.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 am

I was waiting for someone to post something like this. To be honest, I couldn't put mine into a better words than yours. Very Happy This kind of thing has been going for quite a while and, I was getting a lil tired of seeing how people complain when they're not even trying to make a combo that can fit their fighting style in the arena and then complain about how OP Rt players are.

"That bot sucks because you can't rush with it or live to get few thousands of scores before it dies" kind of thing. I spend on Rt bots myself, but pretty much at the end I tend to mix something that fits my own style of playing (Have an Ouka as well, but at the end just put her in storage, while I'm using A. Maid BD combo to make a support that I can use - using Muskets at that from time to time)...

*gives a Cotton Candy* :3
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am

Kitouski wrote:
I was actually kind of bracing myself to be mad trolled/flamed so the replies are really refreshing. Even I have a good collection of RT bots, I have a Ouka and here I am getting me a Katana Max instead. Thanks for the breath of fresh air though people, I swear after going around the topics at the CB site today I just wanted to SHANK SOMEONE IN THE THROAT by the end of the day, lul.

*noms cookie*

I'm not sure if Tawiian has it, but I usually buy UltimateGamerCards from stores, there could be a prepaid card you can buy to make it easier shini.

The only 2 Rt bots I have(to date) are Pulsardio and Ghost Raider(stealth at lv 1 -rocks-)...probably 2 of the lesser known Rt bots, but 2 of my favorites, and both aquired through a combination of beta reward, leveling up, and a few of the survey-promos.... tongue

Both are fun, and will ultimately end up in the same Commando, but I'm having enough fun mixing and matching what UC parts I have as well...granted, someday I'll buy some Rt, but it won't be a big priority...long as it remains fun! *thumbs up to original poster* cheers
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:19 am

I couldn't have it said it better than you can. All of this Complaining and All is Stupid and Getting Annoying..

Complaining about how RT Robots are OP, or UC Bots can't kill or some crap related to that. Also how people can't get RT, when they have the Rank Up RT Gifts..x_x

As for Garapon being Expensive, not sure about that. It doesn't seem expensive to me, but if you're gonna complain about not getting a bot with rt, you took the risk of gambling for it when you could've just bought one.

I may getting a little pissed at a Hopper, but that's only when i follow the hopping pattern they are doing, i shoot and it misses when in range x_x

As well as people complaining about how they got killed or how they got killed was cheap and such. Gotta say though..Getting teamed on in a Corner is not fun and makes you wonder why the hell you even moved..

As for people complaining about the Newbs, Well they are usually rushing in alot and to be honest when i 1st played Cosmic Break, i never actually rushed in much..x-x

Just putting in my 5 cents xD

(If Full or Sunjae were here, you would be flamed for no reason >.>)
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

you call us RT hoe

then what are you

atleast we keep the game alive by contributing

its like donating except after donating you can get something nice for being nice and loves to donate stuff

i use UC bots for the heck of it

CANNON BALLER IS THE EFFING GAR OR THEM ALL

why?? i can kill your seraph from far away and youd still miss hittingm e
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm

I think I preemptively took all the trolling for you.
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 pm

I completely agree with this rant, I don't use Rt, the closest I have to an Rt bot is one that came from the giveaway codes. Everything else is UC and I do pretty good in the arena ranking in or near the top 10 usually. All those people who keep complaining over and over again were getting less amusing to watch and more annoying/pathetic.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Kitouski wrote:

People are retards

I like u : D
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Kitou, please bear my children.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm going to shoot myself. Tumblr10

WELL I DID READ, AND IM PROUD SOMEONE DEFEND A BIT CS
well i will be doing offers to get sum rt again... if you find garapon troll you instead of make new thread use my rage thread, you will feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Rolled me two x1s in EVE-Garapon to try to get Jikun Long or just something new in general. (not exactly after EVE) Ended up with a Zero Saber and Garulabird and you know what? I call that a 100% positive result, that bird kicks serious ass and Zero Saber is such a cute little bastard, they work really well with my playing style, lol. I remember when I first heard about EVE and I joined during the last beta, people referred to it as the end-all, destroy-all character that will completely and utterly crush the game to dust as soon as it was implemented, I played the story mode with her and I got to say I'm... not exactly blown away. She's good and all but... game-ending, wut? I've seen them in PvP already and I have yet to feel the need to rage, JUST LIKE WHEN OUKAS CAME OUT AND YET EVERYONE SAID THEY'D END THE WORLD. *throws shit*

...hai.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Rolled me two x1s in EVE-Garapon to try to get Jikun Long or just something new in general. (not exactly after EVE) Ended up with a Zero Saber and Garulabird and you know what? I call that a 100% positive result, that bird kicks serious ass and Zero Saber is such a cute little bastard, they work really well with my playing style, lol. I remember when I first heard about EVE and I joined during the last beta, people referred to it as the end-all, destroy-all character that will completely and utterly crush the game to dust as soon as it was implemented, I played the story mode with her and I got to say I'm... not exactly blown away. She's good and all but... game-ending, wut? I've seen them in PvP already and I have yet to feel the need to rage, JUST LIKE WHEN OUKAS CAME OUT AND YET EVERYONE SAID THEY'D END THE WORLD. *throws shit*

...hai.
Going to agree with you again, and give me that damn garulabird. EVE's got things going for her, but she's definitely exaggerated. Ouka too, she's just a glorified Jikun if anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to shoot myself.   I'm going to shoot myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to shoot myself.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next