Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

what's up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weis
Weis

what's up? Empty
PostSubject: what's up?   what's up? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 am

Weis here from .. alot of old games from Ultima back in the day to eq, wow, gunz, Fantasy Earth Zero, and lots of other crap that i tried to get my hands dirty on. so far i'm kinda liking this game.

it's simple fun and as repetitive as it is in most cases. the different custimization really makes it fun.

I'm also in Wiz. been reading on this forum for a while and really first time poster.
Back to top Go down
Sainomi
Newcomer
Newcomer

what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up?   what's up? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:49 am

@Weis wrote:
Weis here from .. alot of old games from Ultima back in the day to eq, wow, gunz, Fantasy Earth Zero, and lots of other crap that i tried to get my hands dirty on. so far i'm kinda liking this game.

it's simple fun and as repetitive as it is in most cases. the different custimization really makes it fun.

I'm also in Wiz. been reading on this forum for a while and really first time poster.

Welcome to the forums enjoy self and we can talk in chat maybe even pvp.
Have fun at cosmic break and in the forums too.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up?   what's up? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 am

@Sainomi wrote:
@Weis wrote:

Welcome to the forums enjoy self and we can talk in chat maybe even pvp.
Have fun at cosmic break and in the forums too.

this guuuuy.
Thiiiis guuuy. you should be our official welcomer.
you got the best greeting and junk.
and junk.

btw, hey, weis. i think we've seen before.
or i read that name before, i dont know
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up?   what's up? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:13 pm

i wouldn't be suprised.
sometimes i complain about the lag. especially recently. it wasnt this bad when the game first started.

but i wouldn't doubt if some ppl have seen me in the game. I've been hooked on it whenever i get the chance to play =p

and thanks for the warm welcome. =)
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up?   what's up? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:22 pm

@Weis wrote:
i wouldn't be suprised.
sometimes i complain about the lag. especially recently. it wasnt this bad when the game first started.

but i wouldn't doubt if some ppl have seen me in the game. I've been hooked on it whenever i get the chance to play =p

and thanks for the warm welcome. =)

Maybe because the -real- channel 2 is down.... due to "physical damage" *cough coffee cough* Well anyways......... Oh crap, I just realized I thought you were a free kill on another um... thread.....

I'm in WIZ as well. Smile I'm big fan of aerial melee Smile Especially with my (Black) Crimrose Smile And my sometimes-melee (Black) Lily Rain. Feel free to ask me for suggestions on crazy (mentally speaking) weapon choices.... not that there are much to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's up?   what's up? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com