Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

trying to do visual novel of cosmic break

Go down 
+5
Hyoka
Eris
Nisa
necrio
Shaftronics
9 posters
AuthorMessage

trying to do visual novel of cosmic break Empty
PostSubject: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 am

i will donwload today the program to make visual novel,well what i need is sprites of the girls of course,like crimrose,lilly rain eve and others,you will might ask,who will be the main character?
(me of course)it will be kyon,his personality and cinic point of view will make him a great character.problems?yes the sprites,if someome know how to do this i will thank him a million times.

see a game where you can have a date or not with crimrose and others with a normal human that entered in the universe of cosmic break by a problem in the continumm space time?i want to make this but you know,patience is somenthing everyone have but we lose time by time.so it will take a long,if i lose interest i will give to someome to continue the project.i think i will make a blog to post my progress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 am

>Visual Novel
>See TS's English

Wat.

I think you should reconsider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 am

reconsider?what do you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 am

@Agnusdei wrote:
reconsider?what do you mean?
Doing a visual novel, aside from significant amount of time especially doing it by yourself, requires thoughtful planning for good story, resources, fine literature knowledge.
I don't know about the other things, but you already lack in the literature bit.

Even "Katawa Shoujo", a visual novel planned and made by a certain message board is still not finished, and it's been a long time since it started. And that's being worked on by A GROUP, not an individual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 am

the difference is that i will make a demo to see if the ppl will like the game,and i will ask for ideas,tips and other things,it will not be a long visual novel,it can be a sim date,small text,quick and easy,i can make a group if someome want,i lack in literally?like everyone here know all words of english.this i can ask to someome to rewrite the mistakes.this apperaeed today on my haed and i'm can't stop thinking about the dimensions of what this can become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 am

Katawa Shoujo also released a demo. Been what, 4 years ago?

Why am I still replying, anyway? You won't take my advice and still continue, anyway. I take my leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 am

(i'm only see this guy judging the ppl,who he think he are?a famous critic?)
you is helping very much me to gain hope to finish this,well everyone like to see the failures of the others but they don't know their own failures.

i hope someome here reply somenthing nice ¬¬ (no one made my day,i try to make somenthing cool and the ppl judge like they are gods,yes my point of view is this)
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 am

He isn't judging people. he's being realistic.

it takes time. Passion, resources, to make a Visual Novel.

Where the hell are you gonna get the visuals? Stick figures?

How are you gonna write a proper script past 5 pages with that standard of English? People are going to just sigh, get tired, and stop within the 2nd page.

You know, even Editors get paid to read better English, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 am

as i said it will be a fast visual novel,not a long,simple text in the beggining,then i can make the part 2 with more things and text.
let's begin with the easy dificult,life is a game,so let's finish the part 1 with at least 3 pages of text. it is normal in the begining we do small visual novels,calm down,i will not make a huge visual novels,
the images,oh yes my headache,where i can get this?i will search about how to create this,it can be simple figures,the difference is the expression of the face,the body will remain intact,but the face will change in every mood,angry,sad,blushed,happy and others,as i said it will be a group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm

as the visual novel will take a little long,i think that i will draw the images or taking from the web like this exampletrying to do visual novel of cosmic break Images10,i can only change the face expression,drawing would not be hard,but coloring the image is boring.i ignored the 'pessimist but realistic' ppl and began to make this a hobbie,so if someome want to help me,i will gladly accept,but you know msn i don't use much,but in those circunstances i will need to create another one hotmail or anything you ppl have to maintain contact.
i think that i could need someome that can draw images to a special event of the girl,someome that can rewrite the text that i made mistakes of words for example.

i hope you ppl help me to gain forces to this.please be po9lite and no flames
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm

i'm making some progress with the actors i think,so the kyon has 2 emotions now,he have now the mad and normal emotion.let me see where is the image.
trying to do visual novel of cosmic break Kyon_e10

well the second image is a little different,can anyone help me with this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm surprised no one has responded to this thread with the OP's avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm

yup.i'm too surprised,well they don't care about diferent things,just nerds with their rt robots and play all the day CB.nothing more, they are normal.
i don't see much of them in the forums in this time
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:09 am

I think you should refine your english before you attempt this massive project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 am

it seems no one read the other posts,before making useless posts,read the other posts,i said i would need help of someome that know english very good(the big brains ppl here can do this right?)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 am

@necrio wrote:
I think you should refine your english before you attempt this massive project.

This guy is a genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 am

hey nisa you was in the epoch yesterday?or you don't go much in the epochs?
also i wanted to ask how the wiz became the second place.(refine,basic english,i never had problems with this,luckly your empire will soon end,may the great china bless their souls)
Back to top Go down
Eris
Newcomer
Newcomer
Eris

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 am

So, how is the visual novel going so far?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 am

I don't know.

But I'd much rather do the english than see Agnusdei do it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

@Hyoka wrote:
But I'd much rather do the english than see Agnusdei do it.

1 vote! ^w^
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 am

Teehee
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 pm

So um... is this dead?

or was the project still continues? Well, I really likes novel actually, and was on a VN project too myself, yea, the project halted... and I've quit ^^;;

But, not to make you pessimist, when you make VN, it's harder than making a simple novel, you'll need a lot of crew, talented and also dedicated. So you'd like to have a great novel writer for the story, coders to work the VN, Artist for the image, and a composer for the music, since VN will be too strange without music or image.

If you want to make a VN I'd suggest to make the story line stronger if you don't have a great artist. Thou, mostly, people get VN only for the images and musics, I myself search VN with great stories, and perhaps, Perhaps, there're other VN viewer who search for the story too instead of the other aspect.

so my suggestion is keep going if you have the time and all, the road will be very difficult and yes, VERY difficult, especially when your teammates are from different time area from yours, and also when you're not funded...

Most of your time would be wasted, so please think carefully, thou I think it'll be too late for me to say this right? So well I'll just say, best of luck to your project, and may you find the best way.
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:32 am

LOL Sandri. Uhm this thread is long dead so I guess it is dead...

Locking thread due to necro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to do visual novel of cosmic break   trying to do visual novel of cosmic break Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to do visual novel of cosmic break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Entertainment-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com