Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a WIZ-home *.*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Looking for a WIZ-home *.* Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a WIZ-home *.*   Looking for a WIZ-home *.* EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 am

So thi is it. I've decided to list CBen as one of my new "favorite mmos to play" and to spend royal currency on it and such ^^ But I think playing a MMO all by myself was a little odd, so I'm looking for a nice clan 2 join.

I got an invitation by some guy alrdy, however I didn't have contact with him/her b4 and I got a rule against accepting random invitations Very Happy

I don't know what u actually want toknow about me, but I guess personal details aren't important at all, so I cut that out. You should know that I'm stil a little green, and a little clumsy at that (I suck hard at close combat xD) and living in gmt -1 so I guess it was futile to join a bunch of west coast residents or such xD

Oh btw: my English isn't that bad I guess, but a German speaking clan was really traumhaft xD
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a WIZ-home *.*   Looking for a WIZ-home *.* EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 am

I dunno, I live on the West Coast myself and manage to talk to someone in GMT fair enough. XD

In any case, no problem with you being a newbie - we at the Imperium would love to have you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a WIZ-home *.*   Looking for a WIZ-home *.* EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 am

IDC?
join Blue_cosmos?
its run by my friend and its accepting *anybody* at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a WIZ-home *.*   Looking for a WIZ-home *.* Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a WIZ-home *.*
Page 1 of 1