Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I might as well make an introduction.

Go down 
+6
IcyAmiki
piroton
reiya
Nisa
Wolf Hikari
AzureRathalos
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

I might as well make an introduction. Empty
PostSubject: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:56 am

Hello,

I'm AzureRathalos, a veteran player from 1st OBT. I tend to use a variety of mecha in regular battles, though I most often favor fast Small/Medium Air or Medium/Large Art. I tend to try and make my mecha walk the very fine line of looking good and being useful in battle.

In the Betas, I was a member of SDGO_Trolls, a clan whose core was made of players from SD Gundam Capsule fighter Online (Korean Server). We had lots of fun, but a good number of them left when the Rt system opened in Official. As with many beta players, they were disappointed that CyberStep followed any of the suggestions placed by players in the forums. Some still log on every once in a while, taking a peek to see if things might change for the better. Maybe they'll return one day.

I've currently moved to the HotGlue and I've been there since almost the beginning of Official. Though I was relatively unknown in the Betas, I seem to have picked up some notoriety as "That annoying guy who spams the WIZ member chat in Epoch with orders and tactics." Though my plans don't always work and people don't always listen, at least I try.

I go to a number of other message boards already, so I may not show up often in here... but I'll try to check in every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:26 am

O... kay... Detailed information.
Anyway, hi there AzureRathalos and welcome! "Wolf" is my name, and i am usually greet the new members! It just a warm welcome from me by the way. Anyway, here in CosmicBreak Fan Forum, we usually take out a rumor rather than news of CosmicBreak English. Oh yes, if you want to know more about CosmicBreak public or probably secret information you need to be active and check it here more often. Oh, you didn't enter the WIZ here yet.

A moment please...

WIZ
Information:
Ark: Wizdom
Synopsis: WIZ is a union of intelligence. People of this union were thinking on to revive Wizdom the Ark of Wisdom. They're guided by the pink Icy, the female of the three. This union is suitable for those who uses his/her head rather than strength or power. People in this union is good at technique and plans that will lead them into victory.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 am

AzureRathalos wrote:
Hello,

I'm AzureRathalos, a veteran player from 1st OBT. I tend to use a variety of mecha in regular battles, though I most often favor fast Small/Medium Air or Medium/Large Art. I tend to try and make my mecha walk the very fine line of looking good and being useful in battle.

In the Betas, I was a member of SDGO_Trolls, a clan whose core was made of players from SD Gundam Capsule fighter Online (Korean Server). We had lots of fun, but a good number of them left when the Rt system opened in Official. As with many beta players, they were disappointed that CyberStep followed any of the suggestions placed by players in the forums. Some still log on every once in a while, taking a peek to see if things might change for the better. Maybe they'll return one day.

I've currently moved to the HotGlue and I've been there since almost the beginning of Official. Though I was relatively unknown in the Betas, I seem to have picked up some notoriety as "That annoying guy who spams the WIZ member chat in Epoch with orders and tactics." Though my plans don't always work and people don't always listen, at least I try.

I go to a number of other message boards already, so I may not show up often in here... but I'll try to check in every once in a while.

Hi rath,Nisa here
Welcome to the forumz.
Oh and i love you Hydralisk skin Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:25 am

Hey there, nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 am

yoo Azure,welcome in the cb fanforum,Agnus Dei is My nickname(don't worry about these ppl that think wolf hikari is his name)there is a diference in nickname and name,i'm here to judge your art,to see your actions,to punish anyone here or not.
i'm staying more in the guides,artworks topics,so if you see someome doing actions against the rules,tell a admin(if they are online)
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 am

welcome~ ^^

i remembered my shino Falcon Punched you earlier in the game before i got destroyed =x
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 am

AzureRathalos wrote:
Hello,

HEY RATHALOS!

I love that Hydralisk skin. Also nice execution Very Happy

On the other hand, lament for noobs don't listen to orders.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 am

[quote="piroton"]
AzureRathalos wrote:

HEY RATHALOS!

Don't Get Me Started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 am

piroton wrote:

HEY RATHALOS!

easy said than done,don't talk things you are not sure ¬¬
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Oh hi rath! xD

I do find that your radio spamming actually more or less fit the situation from time to time... but >_> lesser people are actually following or rather the Wiz motto of "We have large number, CHARRRGE!!! til death". or so. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:03 pm

this is the good part of 30 vs 30,outnumbering the cowards enemy in shuffle,we have big numbers charge,and the bullet rain begin,man i love this,i wanted to live in a war all the day

icy one question...i saw you playing with me,you were good but(not enough) to my helingal mahwuahwuahwa
still changed you avatar again?what is this?PVC toy?

Last edited by FunThingsAreFun on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a double post)
Back to top Go down
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chaosskull

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Hello there AzureRathalos, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 pm

IcyAmiki wrote:
Oh hi rath! xD

I do find that your radio spamming actually more or less fit the situation from time to time... but >_> lesser people are actually following or rather the Wiz motto of "We have large number, CHARRRGE!!! til death". or so. -.-

Sadly, the issue in Epoch is usually the opposite. People sitting back and farming for way too long and not charging in when everyone else is charging in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 pm

one question azure,this girl in your avatar who is?
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, "Naruga-san".
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, "Naruga-san".
Uwahhh
<--- Only Played MHF2 (but loved it)
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 pm

MHP3

cleared.. =x
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am

Ah.. Just bought a new monster hunter united. ^w^
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 am

^^ fun to play. lol

finally i saw wolf, teto, nisa, rathalos, desu all in game =3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 am

reiya wrote:
^^ fun to play. lol

finally i saw wolf, teto, nisa, rathalos, desu all in game =3
You did?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

yea. yesterday's epoch BRD vs WIZ, i got killed after falcon punching either u or desu. LOL. same as rath. just saw wolf today. just saw cori in shuffle like 2 minutes ago. saw teto as well.

haven had chance to add cori because she left matching before i can add. desu and nisa too. lol.

well, if u've seen me play. i'm the suicidal ouka that runs in raise hell. either escapes or dies. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:22 pm

punched desu?i saw this guy falling in battle by one of the best dos of the game,bistro.
he is a badass dos. but desu still a tough player
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

yea, i saw bistro in the game as well, was observing him this one time during epoch after my side ended. he is really really good.. picked up a few tips on how to play jus by watch ^^;
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 am

Hm... Other union still have those players? I was hoping for REIA's returns then. I hope that she get's back to help BRD. BRD need a player like her.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Hm... Other union still have those players? I was hoping for REIA's returns then. I hope that she get's back to help BRD. BRD need a player like her.
reia changed union?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might as well make an introduction.   I might as well make an introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

I might as well make an introduction.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next