Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LilJBen

Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!   Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm

OK So i installed Cosmic Break today (Friday Januray 28th, 2011) and i open it. When its finish updating i click Start Game! As soon as my PC loads Cosmic Break right after that there's an Fatal Error! Saying Srsly?! I want to play this game so badly so can anyone plz help me oh and don't tell me complicated stuff! PLZ AND TY!!
Back to top Go down
Waka_

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!   Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

i got the same problem only my fatal error says : openGL hardware acceleration is invalid.
please check your display drivers. but i don,t get it cant someone help me please
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!   Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Try updating your video drivers.Perhaps this does it.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!   Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 am

had the same problem earlier.. try updating ur driver via windows updater.. hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!   Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 am

try launching the game again.
Back to top Go down
xingha
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!   Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah i had the same problem also. Its looking for OpenGL Hardware Accelaration. Im using a NEO laptop with a fake OS (Windowns XP). I tried getting the newest DirectX that is available in Microsoft DirectX website but its still the same. If you were asking me wats my Video Driver, its SiS VGA. I dont know much about this kind of technical stuff so i dont know wat to do. About windows updater, i guess its impossible for my situation. If you say, go to NEO website and try looking for your video driver update, i guess they dont have as well. I have gone to that site to download my drivers before the last time i reformat. Is there any other help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!   Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatal Error! Help!!!!!! Emergency!
Page 1 of 1