Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ill never get good at this

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Ill never get good at this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ill never get good at this   Ill never get good at this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 am

@Agnusdei wrote:
oe oe(hey hey) romanji?still learning the language,anyway,i'm agnus dei,someome you can count in the shuffle battles,maybe mother russia bless you in your patch to victory in CB.
I have never seen you before...NEVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill never get good at this   Ill never get good at this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:16 am

better don't see,i don't like rude ppl like ya,but i don't have time do deal with you,i have my reason to play CB,kill ragna the bloodedge and flandryll,nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Ill never get good at this   Ill never get good at this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 am

@Agnusdei wrote:
better don't see,i don't like rude ppl like ya,but i don't have time do deal with you,i have my reason to play CB,kill ragna the bloodedge and flandryll,nothing more.
Done both of that. >_>
btw what i meant was i have never seen you,shuffle wise, how often do you play lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill never get good at this   Ill never get good at this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 am

shuffle,30 vs 30 ,i do other things than playing games,i have life you know ._.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Ill never get good at this   Ill never get good at this - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm

@Feinche
Ah. Okay then. ^w^

@Nisa
Agnusdei aka DosWolf it's been around before you nisa. Just he don't on9 much these day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill never get good at this   Ill never get good at this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ill never get good at this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com