Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bazaar and/or Trading?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renetona
Renetona

Female Posts : 35

Bazaar and/or Trading? Empty
PostSubject: Bazaar and/or Trading?   Bazaar and/or Trading? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 am

Bazaar and/or Trading? WLen01
Hate to be a bug, but I always heard from a tune-up "Once you tune up a part, you can't sell it in the bazaar!" But the question came to mind.... "Bazaar? What? I can give stuff to people?" as yes there are boys who I go around and want to give items to (holding over 4 Titan Bazookas, and some other parts I don't even use but are 3-slotted...) but I could never find out where it was or how to trade... now for the infamous line:

Where do I find the bazaar?
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar and/or Trading?   Bazaar and/or Trading? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
Renetona
Renetona

Female Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar and/or Trading?   Bazaar and/or Trading? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Bazaar and/or Trading? WLen06
I guess that means it's impossible then. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar and/or Trading?   Bazaar and/or Trading? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Renetona wrote:
Bazaar and/or Trading? WLen06
I guess that means it's impossible then. Sad
Third Saturday of each month, next one in CBJP is the 19th of February. From what I understand, it starts and ends at midnight.

If they hold one in CBEN, it will similarly be at the same time each month, you will be able to set up an exact time and place to meet the people you want to do business with and open a shop for them with very favorable prices (hopefully on a low population channel and at a low-population time of day, so the transaction doesn't get yanked by someone else).

Good places to set up for these kinds of exchanges are in the Angel Force Base or the Resort Area. Remember to coordinate vie tells with the person you're giving things to and tell them the exact time the item will go up in your shop to be sure they're the first to get it.

Just remember, the system makes it possible, but it wasn't meant for this, so it's not safe, but at least it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar and/or Trading?   Bazaar and/or Trading? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bazaar and/or Trading?
Page 1 of 1