Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red GM and Green Text

Go down 
+3
Wolf Hikari
Vallyel
FrozenEdge
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Red GM and Green Text Empty
PostSubject: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:48 am

I saw people with Red GM logos (Game Moderators?), and people with their names in Green Text.
Why is this so, and who are they?
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:12 am

they are the TRUE GMs of the game... >_>
you know... updating stuff.... and they can use ban hammers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 am

LXE wrote:
I saw people with Red GM logos (Game Moderators?), and people with their names in Green Text.
Red GM and Green Text Tumblr_lemnkoYKrC1qe8q57
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 am

Diabolical wrote:
LXE wrote:
Red GM and Green Text Tumblr_lemnkoYKrC1qe8q57

rofl made my day
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:31 pm

lol... GM with ban hammers? Maybe they use the hammers to "Junking" the bot we have so we can't play it anymore. Whoa, CB is really modern!
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
lol... GM with ban hammers? Maybe they use the hammers to "Junking" the bot we have so we can't play it anymore. Whoa, CB is really modern!
GMs that actually hit the guy to cause a ban...

I like that idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Alright, I get it, so that's where Desu got the GM logo for 'Degeneration'... (SUGOI DESU~~! <3 XDDDDDD)
And now what about the people with their names in green text? Player Moderators?
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:04 pm

LXE wrote:
Alright, I get it, so that's where Desu got the GM logo for 'Degeneration'... (SUGOI DESU~~! <3 XDDDDDD)
And now what about the people with their names in green text? Player Moderators?
They are GMs. GMs have Green names along with the red GM sign next to their name.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
GMs that actually hit the guy to cause a ban...

I like that idea.

Actually I can think of several MMOs where GM's have -literally- banned characters in a similar fashion, especially AION(NCSoft): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFCX2Oa-Zo Fun starts at about the 1:10 mark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Sean24 wrote:
They are GMs. GMs have Green names along with the red GM sign next to their name.

Cool, thanks! It was the first time I ever saw them, those rare and elusive creatures...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 pm

I thought you were trolling....
Awkward....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red GM and Green Text   Red GM and Green Text Empty

Back to top Go down

Red GM and Green Text
Page 1 of 1