Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[general]Guide to Artillery Units

Go down 
+52
Nisa
Aurum_Sol
SkyPanic
Intet
fhoeng
Suguri
xzpwnz
pipcard
Shaftronics
donggyu
Siloviky
johannart
Shin Majin
spiketrigger
Bysta
Vareluxe
TaeTae
werty16
NovaZero
FlyingTofu
Kaizye
Aww
knyx
Puddin'
technomo12
MightyPeanut
GurrenMk3
Replekia
Tigerdove
saihamaru
Desu
Hyoka
SilentEagle1
sibladeko
Shoki
Ivalsetto
carrot
ArchAngelz
scizo
Rein
Sunohara
Daizengar
Wystner
MCPeePants
KBTKaiser
Admin
Foxie
Garfy
Kampfer
Mike
zeando
Anomalies
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

[general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:56 am

werty16 wrote:
well besides beamguns flamethrowers rifles and bazookas u can only buy few handguns magnums and electroguns...
and its defenetly not jetter girl cause only summer versions atm are the chibis misty winbell thoarla and jikun long

I guess ur right, just kept thinking thoarla as that large thing. Though when they get converted their size changes =/
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 am

TaeTae wrote:
I guess ur right, just kept thinking thoarla as that large thing. Though when they get converted their size changes =/
That's because the thing Thoarla normally rides in is Nimbus. How else would she have a giant powered suit for a wonderbit?

Quote :
And no, flamethrower is not a good option on lily rain as u really want another mid ranged weapon on her for damage out put. I don't find flamethrower a good choice for countering land.
I've seen a large artie use a burner as a defense against melee users, but a Lily really shouldn't be seen with one.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:25 am

[quote="NovaZero"]
TaeTae wrote:

I've seen a large artie use a burner as a defense against melee users, but a Lily really shouldn't be seen with one.

Yup, thats what i believe too. Thats because there are many large arts that dont have the mobility as lily rain, hence rely on a burner for defence. No point wasting a weapon slot on a burner for lily rain tho
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:52 am

well i use the 2 m size bazookas 2 missaide AM and built arm BS on mah lily and she gets the job done
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Request.   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 am

Hai. This guide is awesome, but it's broken. I mean, the font color are stupid, it's hard to see and it hurts my eyes ._.

Can you please change the color or whatever? If you won't do it, I will do it, and all credit will go to you, ;D Please respond to my request ^^

Thanks, Vareluxe
Back to top Go down
Bysta
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bysta

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 am

I can join the petition, to change colors of the guide, since my eyes hurt.

Please put it on black.
Back to top Go down
http://pitchwise.wordpress.com
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 am

Hi.

I have a Destructor Girl with the short boost cartridge. I'd like to know if the WLK stat affects it, since I am tuning and would be wiling to compromise the fly stat slightly.

Does this sound like a fatal mistake? Should I have just increased fly and ditched short boost?
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Question: The Toybox's Cruise Missiles are supposedly good...but how the heck to you HIT anything with them!? They take a good while to fire, and the tracking is horrible!
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:25 am

varetyr wrote:
Hai. This guide is awesome, but it's broken. I mean, the font color are stupid, it's hard to see and it hurts my eyes ._.

Can you please change the color or whatever? If you won't do it, I will do it, and all credit will go to you, ;D Please respond to my request ^^

Thanks, Vareluxe

alright.
in 24 hrs I'll make new thread about the art guide, and all the credits goes to you, and your source. Thanks :DD
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 am

Shin Majin wrote:
Question: The Toybox's Cruise Missiles are supposedly good...but how the heck to you HIT anything with them!? They take a good while to fire, and the tracking is horrible!

toybox missiles are very bad. They travel so slow any air with average speed can dodge them with some distance.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:09 am

Back to top Go down
johannart
Newcomer
Newcomer
johannart

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:21 pm

What do you guys think of hoverion? Honestly the only one mentioned on this guide i can use is lilly rain and id just like a beefier bot that doesnt cost RC or what ever the green thing is.
Back to top Go down
Siloviky
Newcomer
Newcomer
Siloviky

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

You guys think the best weapon for rain lily is the mini bazooka, or are there better ones?

I read that the armor breaker is very good too, but for union wars, I dont think that armor breaker is a good decision.

Help me plz!
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:27 am

Siloviky wrote:
You guys think the best weapon for rain lily is the mini bazooka, or are there better ones?

I read that the armor breaker is very good too, but for union wars, I dont think that armor breaker is a good decision.

Help me plz!

Blast Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:31 am

Puddin' wrote:
Siloviky wrote:

Help me plz!

Blast Bazooka.

That's an RT weapon, dummy.

Siloviky obviously does not have Rt.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 am

What would the current best UC robot be? In my opinion it would be the Destructor CN. I want to hear your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:36 am

donggyu wrote:
What would the current best UC robot be? In my opinion it would be the Destructor CN. I want to hear your opinions.

Victory-1/Mechled

Ninjas powerspots in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:41 am

Hyoka wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
Siloviky wrote:

Help me plz!

Blast Bazooka.

That's an RT weapon, dummy.

Siloviky obviously does not have Rt.

I fail to see where it was stated that he wanted UC only weapons.

How is it obvious that he doesn't have RT? With the survey thingamabobs going around anyone can easily get the 30-50 RT to roll garapon 1.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 am

Puddin' wrote:

How is it obvious that he doesn't have RT? With the survey thingamabobs going around anyone can easily get the 30-50 RT to roll garapon 1.

- No mention of Rt weapons
- Surveys don't always work
- Garapon 1 not guaranteed to give blast bazooka
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 am

Hyoka wrote:
Puddin' wrote:

- No mention of Rt weapons
- Surveys don't always work
- Garapon 1 not guaranteed to give blast bazooka

- No mention of UC only weapons
- Surveys sometimes work
- My 8 Blast Bazookas disagree
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 am

Puddin' wrote:

- No mention of UC only weapons

Siloviky wrote:

Help me plz!

Puddin' wrote:
- Surveys sometimes work

Not always, and especially when you live in asia.

Puddin' wrote:
- My 8 Blast Bazookas disagree

My 7 blue balls from Garapon 01 disagree.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:04 am

Siloviky wrote:

Hyoka wrote:

Do you assume everyone lives in Asia?

Hyoka wrote:

8>7
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 am

Puddin' wrote:
Siloviky wrote:

Hyoka wrote:

Hyoka wrote:

8>7

You said -anyone- could get.30 RT. Not the case if you exclude Asians. That wouldn't be everyone.

Luck will be luck.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
Siloviky wrote:

Hyoka wrote:

Hyoka wrote:

8>7

You said -anyone- could get.30 RT. Not the case if you exclude Asians. That wouldn't be everyone.

Luck will be luck.

True, then shall I change it to "Anyone can get 30 RT from rank-ups"
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Hyoka wrote:
donggyu wrote:

Victory-1/Mechled

Ninjas powerspots in seconds.

Yes, I agree with the Victory-1. Why isn't there a Mechled guide on the forums? :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [general]Guide to Artillery Units   [general]Guide to Artillery Units - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[general]Guide to Artillery Units
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next