Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help with my CN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kryojenix

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Alright so I grew fond of Destructor CN and I am wondering what do I do now with him. I've gotten some 3 Slot weapons today. A Lucky Day I guess and I want to know what can I use to help out my Destructor CN like with Tune ups. I like shooting people lol so I would like to do so with it. I would also like opinions.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 am

Swap the Cacpetus HD for one with a stronger weapon in it if you want to go that route with it; Pteran HD comes to mind. Swap your LG for Big Mountaiz LG for an absurd HP and wlk boost. Any of those guns there sans the Beam Rifle, Vulcan (8-Vulcan is fine), and shotgun are fantastic weapon choices, I can't really make a recommendation. For tuneups, tune body parts for TEC until you hit 40, then tune either TGH or WLK/FLY. Weapons should probably get a force tune to start with, then whatever you want after that.

I'd wait for another reply though, I don't know a damn thing about playing art.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 am

His Weapon set up is meant for mid-long range, so I doubt shotguns and 8-vulcans are a good idea.

Try Missile Launcher (single/two-way) and a Titan Bazooka. The Titan Bazooka hits really easily, but don't expect your ammo to last long.
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 am

I forgot to mention that I also have Howitzers. Maybe that can be of use?

Also I'm at level 7 currently and I only upgraded 6 Capacity/HP and 1 Enternal Core. Heard that his Eternal Core upgrade is a most so I'll finish it up when I level to level 8.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 am

@Kryojenix wrote:
I forgot to mention that I also have Howitzers. Maybe that can be of use?

Also I'm at level 7 currently and I only upgraded 6 Capacity/HP and 1 Enternal Core. Heard that his Eternal Core upgrade is a most so I'll finish it up when I level to level 8.

Howitzers tend to miss. I wouldn't use it.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:17 am

yes, the internal core upgrade is very useful as it makes the cannon very much better (more damage, more ammo, more range, and speed).

howitzer is kind of a hit / miss, you might want to try it out a couple for yourself then decide. personally tho, only 40 shots will severely limit its usefulness. it actually could hit some stuff, but not sure if it would make that big of an impact. if anything, the part itself gives a +1 boost to tec (with some penalty to mobility tho...).

i agree with the big mountaiz LG. destructor is already big as it is, so the size of big mountaiz LG wouldn't be that detrimental.
massive hp boost, tec, wlk, fly, tgh.

as for the main weapons, another option would be to buy some steel riders and strip its bazooka off. would work nicely with the core weapon when burst fired.

for the head, cosmo kaiser HD gives exactly the same stat as cacpetus HD (that's if you were putting that HD there just for its stat, but if you want the cacpetus' added shots then by all means). i don't think you can equip pterano HD on a destructor tho...
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 am

Pterano HD is the only breaker weapon which artillery cannot use. Funny ain't it?
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 am

@Kecepirit wrote:
yes, the internal core upgrade is very useful as it makes the cannon very much better (more damage, more ammo, more range, and speed).

howitzer is kind of a hit / miss, you might want to try it out a couple for yourself then decide. personally tho, only 40 shots will severely limit its usefulness. it actually could hit some stuff, but not sure if it would make that big of an impact. if anything, the part itself gives a +1 boost to tec (with some penalty to mobility tho...).

i agree with the big mountaiz LG. destructor is already big as it is, so the size of big mountaiz LG wouldn't be that detrimental.
massive hp boost, tec, wlk, fly, tgh.

as for the main weapons, another option would be to buy some steel riders and strip its bazooka off. would work nicely with the core weapon when burst fired.

for the head, cosmo kaiser HD gives exactly the same stat as cacpetus HD (that's if you were putting that HD there just for its stat, but if you want the cacpetus' added shots then by all means). i don't think you can equip pterano HD on a destructor tho...

I have tried the Howitzer and I see how it limits its usefulness. I don't like it at all.

Stupid me bought the Snailbot! Didn't look at the stats carefully! Guess I have to save up some more UC.

Yes I used the head for the stats. I see now from what you told me about Cosmo Kaiser HD, the big difference being its cost. Plus I never use that HD gun anyways. Maybe for quests, but that's about it.

What is a "Steel Rider"?

So I guess now I have to get some UC for

1. Big Mountain LG - 40K UC for the bot

2. Cosmo Kaiser HD - 60K UC for the bot

3. (maybe) Steel Riders

Since we're on the subject I have a few more questions.

1. All robot parts (aside from the core) can have 3 slots? or is it only the parts that are found during a quest that can have up to 3 slots?

2. What's the fastest way to earn UC? (aside from the rt to UC exchange)

3. What bits should I use?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 am

@Kryojenix wrote:

Since we're on the subject I have a few more questions.

1. All robot parts (aside from the core) can have 3 slots? or is it only the parts that are found during a quest that can have up to 3 slots?

2. What's the fastest way to earn UC? (aside from the rt to UC exchange)

3. What bits should I use?
1. Items dropped from quests, missions, or arena can all have slots. In the store, generally speaking, UC bots have 0-1 slots on their parts, RT bots have 2 slots (1 in Zero Saber's case), and garapon bots have 3 slot parts.

2. Many people would suggest arena, but I find 1* or 2* fractulus to be faster, as well as being better exp.

3. Dual Missile Bit or Dual Rifle Bit are probably the best overall options. Sniping bits aren't a terrible option for support fire either, especially if you're the kind of art that camps your power spot - the bit gets your hyper shot too. If you wanted to be a bit more gimmicky about it, you could also try laser or blaster bits for fending off lands.

Snailbot's not terrible, by the way. Snailbot LG has some amazing stats, though Big Mountaiz LG is both better and has less cost. The core missiles have some fantastic range too, and can go through certain walls in one of the underground maps (blanking on the name atm, Battle Cemetary I think?).
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 am

I'll post back if I have any more questions. Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Alright I got a problem. The Mountain bot I just realized that is out of my rank. What comes after the Triangle rank? I hope its the one that allows me to get the Mountain bot.

Also my CN is at level 8 now with 6 Capacity and 2 Internal Core Upgrades. Should probably add the last Capacity and I guess something that helps me with melee resistance.
Back to top Go down

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm

@Kryojenix wrote:
Alright I got a problem. The Mountain bot I just realized that is out of my rank. What comes after the Triangle rank? I hope its the one that allows me to get the Mountain bot.

Also my CN is at level 8 now with 6 Capacity and 2 Internal Core Upgrades. Should probably add the last Capacity and I guess something that helps me with melee resistance.
It's kite after triangle. Forgot what rank is needed to buy Big Mountaiz, already passed that.

Also, there's no melee guard for arts, get blast or beam if you really want the guard. But I suggest get moving burst, works wonders on CN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with my CN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with my CN   Help with my CN Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with my CN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com