Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What is the best strategy for Helingal ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

What is the best strategy for Helingal ? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm

What is the best strategy for Helingal and what are good Cartridges for him?

What is the best strategy for Helingal ? Heli10
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Male Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm

@ico251 wrote:
What is the best strategy for Helingal and what are good Cartridges for him?

What is the best strategy for Helingal ? Heli10

I leveled my heligal up to lvl 5 now. I usually fly high, and attack everything from above, know when an ART is gonna shoot (when he looks at you) and start circling around his head while shooting. With your high agi and small size you'll be able to dodge the ARTs giant stunning explosives. Personal accuracy isn't really a must since it has homing beam missiles.

Since you can't change his parts its the best to go for defense/skill cartridges. Only get cost/hp cartridges to make sure you don't have overcost.

thats my advice. this is based on my personal experience.

EDIT:
I used (up to now, lvl 5) Quick boost, quick Jump and sword guard. I have sword guard on this guy because of the annoying jikuns who are sometime a bit to fast for me to recharge my boost in the middle of a fight. and then they usually kick me. Sad

Last edited by buldog22 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:13 pm

ok, thanks
do you use his SUB weapon and how ?
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Male Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:17 pm

@ico251 wrote:
ok, thanks
do you use his SUB weapon and how ?

I mainly use his sub weapon just for last hit on AIR (cuz of the lolz) and destroying trees.
How u do it, simply spamming until you hit something. He doesnt have much strenght, so melee isnt an advice. I also use it for escaping since is has a tiny boost. And for reaching the high grounds just when my boost gauge is empty ( the tiny boost makes you able to stay in air for just another crucial second). Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 am

I suggest taking beam guard instead of sword guard. More often, you will be targeted by air and art instead of meleeing Lnd. Personally, i used both beam guard and sword guard as more air unit is using slayer bits. I did not take quick land. Just watch out for depleting boost gauge and find a good place to land and charge the gauge.

My strategy is to hit and run. With 12 Force weapon, helingal damage is puny to win any one on one confrontation expecially against fast air unit equipped with zook(except for noobs). Check the map often, find a target(preferrably Lnd and L size unit), shoot all you want, and run if you get noticed. That usually nets me a nice +-800 damage score be4 dying. Tips: don't approach from the frontline. Circle to the side/back.

Helingal is good at chasing escaping low HP unit as the homing of its main weapon is quite good. just don't expect to get the kill with the low damage unless you are chasing the target alone. It is also good at aiming for repair bit.

Downside is obviously the low damage. it will only do 10 damage per shot to any unit with beam guard. Thus, its performance is really dependant on the performance of the team ie: how much your team can distract the opponents so that less people targets you, giving you more time to shoot and accumulates more damage.

Also, tune for FLY for more survivability.

Btw, I am wondering whether to take broad radar cartridge for Helingal. the 50 cost seems to be a bit too much. anyone can help with this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 am

Helingal is best used as a reconnaissance unit because of it's small size and available cartridges. Broad Radar and Sniper Sight is good for catching enemies off guard.
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 am

Quote :
Helingal is best used as a reconnaissance unit because of it's small size and available cartridges. Broad Radar and Sniper Sight is good for catching enemies off guard.
Thks for the reply. Hate to re-tune if junked due to wrong cartridge. Now, if only helingal can use zook(even underpowered one),it will pawn air units. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best strategy for Helingal ?   What is the best strategy for Helingal ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best strategy for Helingal ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com