Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well I have question...

Go down 
+5
necrio
Nisa
AngelWings
Mikoto Misaka
TerraChika
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

Well I have question... Empty
PostSubject: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 am

i have known what does STR, RNG, SPD stand for...

At first when I saw INT for first time, I thought it stands for Intelligence. But I don't think so. -.-

Now, what does TEC and INT stands for? -.-
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 am

AkumaTheDevil wrote:

At first when I saw INT for first time, I thought it stands for Intelligence. But I don't think so. -.-

TEC = Technique
INT = Interval
IIRC Razz
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 pm

^ Answer is up there.

Interval is how rapid the weapon is fired, so a lower number means more rapid firing.

Technique determines the damage done by a ranged weapon with a certain formula. Sorry to say that I don't know the formula though =P
I will say, however, that the technique does not really matter that much; there is very little difference in damage even with a large difference in technique
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 am

Hmm i always thought int = Reload speed
while speed = ROF
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Nisa wrote:
while speed = ROF
well
it is

too bad they don't show the stats for muzzle velocity
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm

necrio wrote:
Nisa wrote:
while speed = ROF
well
it is

too bad they don't show the stats for muzzle velocity

Wut.

Interval = Rate of Fire

Speed = Muzzle Velocity

Why do you think missile guys tune up Speed for lol?
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm

what does TEC affect ?
how fast the wonder bit loads to max, the firepower of the wonder bit or how long the WB remains active ?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 pm

ico251 wrote:
what does TEC affect ?
how fast the wonder bit loads to max, the firepower of the wonder bit or how long the WB remains active ?
TEC affects your damage with guns. It affects how long the WB is active in the sense that when STR and TEC are the same, your wonder bit lasts its longest.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Male Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

AkumaTheDevil wrote:

STR: Strenght, the damage you do with melee weapons. Also affects the damage done with a wonderbit.
TEC: Technique, the damage done with ranged weapons, higher tec = higher gun dmg. Also affect the time your wonderbit can be active, higher tec= longer time.
SPD: speed, the speed with which the weapon fires/slashes(swords etc.)
INT: Interval, the time needed for your weapon to reload. After you have shot/swung your weapon, the bar which shows how many bullets there are left, will glow. After it is done glowing, you can attack again. INT just tells the amount of time needed for that little bar to glow. (i think in Milliseconds, not sure).

Dont get confused Smile

If you dont understand it, ask again >.>
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 pm

buldog22 wrote:
INT: Interval, the time needed for your weapon to reload. After you have shot/swung your weapon, the bar which shows how many bullets there are left, will glow. After it is done glowing, you can attack again. INT just tells the amount of time needed for that little bar to glow. (i think in Milliseconds, not sure).
What I see is the higher INT the longer time between two shots. Machine guns can have INT 200 they fire bullets fast after each other, rockets have INT 1000 and it takes long till they fire the next missile. I would say INT is the time between shooting too bullets, grenades, rockets - not the reload time.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:42 pm

ico251 wrote:
buldog22 wrote:
What I see is the higher INT the longer time between two shots. Machine guns can have INT 200 they fire bullets fast after each other, rockets have INT 1000 and it takes long till they fire the next missile. I would say INT is the time between shooting too bullets, grenades, rockets - not the reload time.

Maybe yeah, but whenever i use the Manimo knife, my attacks are quite fast. But when your rage of right clicking is still in business, and the attack is over, you have to wait for a pretty long time (compared with sonic blade, which has lower INT, but the same speed)

Ehm... some of these thing are probably true... I forgot to post it when i was done writing it, edited alot, and now im confused.

FIND THE ERRORS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

buldog22 wrote:
ico251 wrote:
buldog22 wrote:

Maybe yeah, but whenever i use the Manimo knife, my attacks are quite fast. But when your rage of right clicking is still in business, and the attack is over, you have to wait for a pretty long time (compared with sonic blade, which has lower INT, but the same speed)

Ehm... some of these thing are probably true... I forgot to post it when i was done writing it, edited alot, and now im confused.

FIND THE ERRORS Very Happy
INT works a bit different with melee (or perhaps it's subweapons in general). The most obvious way to notice this is to compare melee with hyper shot vs melee without. You'll still attack at the same speed, but there'll be no cooldown after the combo finishes.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Suguri wrote:

INT works a bit different with melee (or perhaps it's subweapons in general). The most obvious way to notice this is to compare melee with hyper shot vs melee without. You'll still attack at the same speed, but there'll be no cooldown after the combo finishes.

Yeah it probably means that. Then i have no idea what Speed is for xD
Maybe bullet speed?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 pm

buldog22 wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Maybe bullet speed?
Yeah, Speed is bullet speed. Tune for speed on a musket or rifle, you'll notice the difference guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Suguri wrote:
buldog22 wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Maybe bullet speed?
Yeah, Speed is bullet speed. Tune for speed on a musket or rifle, you'll notice the difference guaranteed.

Ooh... makes all sense to me now Very Happy

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I have question...   Well I have question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I have question...
Page 1 of 1