Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- Empty
PostSubject: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am

Im sorry but seriously wat da fuck is up with this forum and locking threads no other forum does this, I mean everytime I go to comment a thread it locked for NO apparent reason at all

I really would like to know by what means must a thread be locked cause I could go on lets say for example dragonicas forum I can find a post from a year ago still be opened like the one about the all powerful saintz clan I was in who was once one of the Top five clans in the whole game.

Ill admit I in no way shape or form have been taking this forum seriously as others.and I am more rude.(nice or mean I always swear Im 18 in college been doing it since 5 grade so I think I can swear if I want 2) than usual

but why is it that 50% of ppls post on this forum get locked ???

honestly to be even more real the only purpose I see for a moderating team is to delete spammers and ppl who lead to false site for game hacks shit like dat. Leave every thing else da FUCK ALONE, no really Ive seen forums were da games gms use/run it were not even 1% as many as the threads on here get locked if any. also a delete button would be nice it would keep alot of topics on topic not sure if any forums have dat but they should

btw ya sorry i posted twice but dats cause there were 2 post by 2 different ppl in a row dat I was bout to comment datt got locked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am

You really want to know why threads get locked?

what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- Millionaire_idiot_fail
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 am

oy boytitan

perhaps its because of your spelling

and punctuation
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 am

necrio wrote:
oy boytitan

perhaps its because of your spelling

and punctuation

wasnt talking about my threads (did u even read all da post some strange instinct tells me u didnt)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 am

Mayhem wrote:

what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- Millionaire_idiot_fail

just to be a ass pluto could have a smaller moon than and elephant a moons just a rock dat floats around a planents orbit they aint say which planets moon now did they =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 am

Lol.
Couldn't help but post when I saw this.
Threads get locked when anti-fun mods or our very own anti-troll slif aren't happy about where this is going.
If you're not happy about this, go to Day's forum.
http://www.herofactory.forumtl.com
Leave this place dammit.
Well goodbye again, you may see me lurking again.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Lol.
Couldn't help but post when I saw this.
Threads get locked when anti-fun mods or our very own anti-troll slif aren't happy about where this is going.
If you're not happy about this, go to Day's forum.
http://www.herofactory.forumtl.com
Leave this place dammit.
Well goodbye again, you may see me lurking again.

UURRR FUUUCCKKING AWSOME and ya its kinda wat I was thinking kinda over controlling if u ask me, actualy its ironic da less u try to stop trolling the less there will be the more u try the more trolls will troll since A its all of a sudden wrong and b It will piss ppl off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

just to be a ass pluto could have a smaller moon than and elephant a moons just a rock dat floats around a planents orbit they aint say which planets moon now did they =D

Generally, THE moon is our moon.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:13 am

Mayhem wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Generally, THE moon is our moon.

I know lol I said just to be a wise ass I doubt dat person even know other planets have moons
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 am

She IS "The Moon".
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 am

Puddin' wrote:
She IS "The Moon".

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 pm

The MODS was thinking that it will be the bad end of the thread that they're locking. They don't want to the thread to be end badly you know. That's the answer as I know, so please talk or PM the mods or admins if you have some problem or questions about the mods and the system here in this forum next time. Do not bother yourself to make a thread and waiting for the trollers give you the wrong or silly answer. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm usually the one who locks your threads, because you are usually talking shit and/or typing in such a way that nobody can make sense of it unless they were to take it word by word. Keep it up, you'll most likely just get banned from the forum at this rate.

And yes, it is quite obvious that you're not taking the forum seriously.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
I'm usually the one who locks your threads, because you are usually talking shit and/or typing in such a way that nobody can make sense of it unless they were to take it word by word. Keep it up, you'll most likely just get banned from the forum at this rate.

And yes, it is quite obvious that you're not taking the forum seriously.

yep some ones POWER crazy

and wow excuse me for bad English
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:20 am

boytitan2 wrote:

yep some ones POWER crazy

and wow excuse me for bad English

If I was power crazy, I would have just banned you already.

But I'm not, so yeah. You asked why the threads were being locked, I'm sorry if you don't like the answer.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 am

bro, even I would've banned him. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-   what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__- Empty

Back to top Go down

what causes a thread to be locked if theres even a reason -__-
Page 1 of 1