Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lunamoonbreak's projects vault

Go down 
+29
shadow_nekros
Lord of D:
Frizz
FireKiller87
-Aera-
Trill
dbzfan922
milk
Malphes
Tuskin
Magna.Zero
Aurum_Sol
Hyoka
Gerrion
Asagi-san
syllpher
Xel_Naga
kuro_zero
rawrz
ironpen27
Maria+Holic
Xenosnake
FreedomFighter
MissileGo
Nisa
Yokura
Wolf Hikari
Rei0079
wahyus89
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
wahyus89
wahyus89

Male Posts : 57

Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 pm

@yokura
Eh?! Really..?! Ugh, i didnt notice that one, looks like i choosed the wrong color, well sorry...i'll try to fix it later...

actually i always getting trouble choosing the right color for skin...no...all the color for its parts exept black and white(unless when using the color copy tool)... Crying or Very sad

Exclamation Ah! and btw, finally i got some spare time to continue my Ivis, but it still in the base coloring step....and here she is :
ah! and if there is something that looks wierd, especially the color, please tell me....and i also need giede to choose the right color.
Thanks for the support... cheers
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:36 am

Hmm... I feel like i just saw Danny Phantom's Daughter... -_-
Well, nice one anyway. ^w^ Is this the finished version?
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 pm

I still think the skin should be a little bit more red/orange-y. But I think it's mainly just my computer screen. I looked at it with both my laptop and my desktop, and it looks a little green from my desktop, and just barely on my laptop. Maybe you should try getting a sample color from another picture? (official artwork maybe?)

But overall, it's looking good /thumbs up. Love the arc of the back and her face :3
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 am

@Yokura wrote:
I still think the skin should be a little bit more red/orange-y. But I think it's mainly just my computer screen. I looked at it with both my laptop and my desktop, and it looks a little green from my desktop, and just barely on my laptop. Maybe you should try getting a sample color from another picture? (official artwork maybe?)

But overall, it's looking good /thumbs up. Love the arc of the back and her face :3

IDK if that was right but...
Back to top Go down
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:32 pm

@yokura
hmm...thanks for the advise, im trying it....

well... im new at using Sai so i still dont know much about it's tools (-_-), and about copying color from official pic...hmm, actually im still trying to figure out how to import pic to Sai...lol. IM REALLY NOOB AT THIS...sorry.
well this is the update of my 2nd ivis....doing some change to skin color, add up some missing acc on her dress....how about it...?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm

@wahyus89 wrote:
@yokura
hmm...thanks for the advise, im trying it....

well... im new at using Sai so i still dont know much about it's tools (-_-), and about copying color from official pic...hmm, actually im still trying to figure out how to import pic to Sai...lol. IM REALLY NOOB AT THIS...sorry.
well this is the update of my 2nd ivis....doing some change to skin color, add up some missing acc on her dress....how about it...?
Spoiler:

=_= u call dis noob?!

actually you are beyond noob man Very Happy dont down yourself! ( sorry cant think of other words instead of "down" )

is this the final pic? coz, i dont think ivis has green color on her =_=

anyway very nice results!
Back to top Go down
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:14 am

@ironpen27
hahaha...thanks. and for the green part....hmm, looks like i really suck at choosing color, gonna fix it some how...
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:59 am

Lunaaaaa!

I didn't know you were such a great artist! =D
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:55 am

Well done on you work! Now I see how it goes as you touch the reply button! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 am

I think ironpen meant the green color on Ivis's metallic parts. O: It's supposed to be gold! But it's green, no clue if that was intentional or not xD

s'far as skin color, it's not really noticeable anymore haha. It's not really green anymore but like a peachy-greyish. It makes Ivis look cold. Which has an interesting effect as well, considering... Lol IvisSacrificeRaep.

I like how you're coloring the hair, it looks sooo shinnyyyy <3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:44 am

^

SHIIINY INDEED
Back to top Go down
kuro_zero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
kuro_zero

Male Posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

i like the way u coloring the artwork OwO
Back to top Go down
http://kuronekozero.blogspot.com
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:55 am

new project....
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:10 am

-kind of necro-

=A= I didn't see the newest project... weird read-topcics-computers-random-things. OKAY...

Hmmm...

... Did you ever finish the earlier Ivis artworks? xD

All your lineart is so clean ~ *-* Lunamoon likes Ivis, I see :3
Back to top Go down
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 pm

fiuh, long time no post....
here is my finished ivis. Actually a wanna make an ivis-dakimura, but looks like i failed...hahaha, my bad...

Spoiler:

ah, and im sorry if i dissapoint any1 coz i never post my finished art, well its bc i dont have enough confident too post it yet...im really sorry...I'll post them next time...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Face need's abit of touch up,but no worries,good work anyway :3
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:07 am

Have more confidence, you do good work. Also nice to see that you skin is not pasty colored anymore. The hair is great too. I get beyond pissed off whenever I color hair. No patience to make it looks nice. On an entirely related note... have a deviant account? Wink
Back to top Go down
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:21 am

ugh i noticed some mistakes on her dress so i made a little bit change ...my bad =x=
Spoiler:

ah and here is my new project, i'd like to draw Ouka forms (chibi, samurai, and dayu) in 1 heart-warming scene...hope i can make it...wish me luck...(=v=)b
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:58 am

It's been awhile I didn't see any of your works. Smile
Anyway that Ivis is too attractable! XD Good Work!
And also good luck on your next project! Smile *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
syllpher
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
syllpher

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:19 pm

You say you're not that good BUT I SAY YOU'RE GREAT!!!! I WAN YOUR SKILLZZ PL000XXX and nice drawings xD
Back to top Go down
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:03 pm

@wolf hikari
haha..long time no see...=)
so yeah, i was too lazy to draw coz the game and works...=x=

@syllpher
haha...thank you =v=
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:08 am

These drawings are really good! I'm really impressed at your style of art; I absolutely love it.

Keep it up! You're a shoe-in for the next fanart contest.
Back to top Go down
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 am

new project
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:12 am

I like :Db
Back to top Go down
wahyus89
wahyus89

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 am

to lazy to make it better and my hand hurt...T ^ T so ....done........... maybe i will remake it later ....maybe....
Spoiler:

ah, and sorry, my last ouka project was lost due to my computer got attacked by virus, damn i wish i have back up....T ^ T

and yes i re-draw my ouka project, here is the WIP.... bounce bounce bounce Suspect
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunamoonbreak's projects vault   Lunamoonbreak's projects vault - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunamoonbreak's projects vault
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com