Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's the fastest small robot on land ?

Go down 
+6
necrio
Divinity
Nisa
Mikoto Misaka
Meiru
ico251
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

what's the fastest small robot on land ? Empty
PostSubject: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 am

I would like to try a small and fast robot for land combat.
But I noticed this:
Laz-cha has WLK 14, Daruma Star has WLK 17, Frog Lander WLK 11

but Daruma Star(WLK 17) is slower than Laz-cha has(WLK 14)
and Frog Lander(WLK 11) is nearly as fast as Laz-cha has(WLK 14)
so is the WLK number bullshit ?

can you recommend some fast and small robots for land ?
and the best weapons and cartridges ?

what's the fastest small robot on land ? Cb110
Back to top Go down
Meiru
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 am

That's news to me.

All I heard was Air flies faster, Land runs faster, and Support has a "general status level." Which I think means average... And I assume Artillery is slow with flying and running.

If I'm not mistaken, though... Aren't those images of them in the shop? Did you even get Daruma Star and Frog Lander and test them?
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 am

Meiru wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, though... Aren't those images of them in the shop? Did you even get Daruma Star and Frog Lander and test them?
I got them and tested them
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 am

Meiru wrote:
That's news to me.

All I heard was Air flies faster, Land runs faster, and Support has a "general status level." Which I think means average...
+1 has a point.

Last edited by Mikoto Misaka on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 am

Land units will always be faster on land,even if there is a stat difference.
Like a 40 fly lily will never outfly a 38 fly crimrose
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 am

I tested it in the Cummunity Area to avoid lack.
It looks like all robots move at the same velocity.
I didn't see much of a difference between Daruma Star and Frog Lander even though the WLK is 1,55 times bigger.
Does WLK only affect the standard walking and not running ? - I tested theirs running

Nisa wrote:
nice bullshit, walking/running has nothing to do with flying
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 am

ico251 wrote:
Nisa wrote:
nice bullshit, walking/running has nothing to do with flying
nisa was setting an example...
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 am

Nisa wrote:

It could you know. But Crim's boost gauge is way stronger, so Lily will have to land faster...

OT: To me, I only see large differences when a bots stats' difference is about 12.

So I guess before the WLK stat goes high enough,
the thing that dictates which bots, if they have about the same WLK level, go faster is this:

Land > Sup > Air & Art
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 am

Divinity wrote:
Nisa wrote:

It could you know. But Crim's boost gauge is way stronger, so Lily will have to land faster...

OT: To me, I only see large differences when a bots stats' difference is about 12.

So I guess before the WLK stat goes high enough,
the thing that dictates which bots, if they have about the same WLK level, go faster is this:

Land > Sup > Air & Art

so I suppose 35 is the number one should aim when tuning then, since the speed difference between 35 and 40 isn't marginal.
Or one can use the calc to determine the magic STR number for optimum damage for their weapon of choice and dump the rest to WLK. Yeah, that could do.
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 am

Just about any LND with 35+ WLK and Boost Run is the "fastest". I don't think there's a huge difference from robot to robot.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 am

Sutara wrote:
Just about any LND with 35+ WLK and Boost Run is the "fastest". I don't think there's a huge difference from robot to robot.
and what is the boost run mechanic again?

I suppose if it adds FLY to the count, AIR bots with boost run (e.g. shaden) can be faster than LNDs.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm

necrio wrote:

I suppose if it adds FLY to the count, AIR bots with boost run (e.g. shaden) can be faster than LNDs.
Won't happen.
Land will always run faster than air in a case where both their stats are equal.
Even with a longer boost bar, the run would be Land moves faster than Air. Just that, they can't run distance like air can...
Think like 100 meter dash like Usain Bolt vs. 200 meter dash like someone else.
Bolt wins in the 100 meter, but for the 200 meter, he can't maintain his power and dies out.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm

BNOISE wrote:
necrio wrote:

Won't happen.
Land will always run faster than air in a case where both their stats are equal.
Even with a longer boost bar, the run would be Land moves faster than Air. Just that, they can't run distance like air can...
Think like 100 meter dash like Usain Bolt vs. 200 meter dash like someone else.
Bolt wins in the 100 meter, but for the 200 meter, he can't maintain his power and dies out.
and then I suppose it would be pretty scary if we get a high STR bot with moderate-high WLK and boost run access at lv 1
and give seraph wing-style abilities, infinite boost run XD
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm

necrio wrote:

and then I suppose it would be pretty scary if we get a high STR bot with moderate-high WLK and boost run access at lv 1
For what it's worth, Seraph and Thoarla (ideally with a Shaden BS) can both learn Boost Run. Shaden booster gives over a minute and a half of boost run according to the JP wiki, and boost run speed seems to incorporate fly as well as walk according to it (it specifically says wlk:fly at a 2:1 ratio). If you had a Seraph/Thoarla with Frau legs and the rest of the parts Crescent Saint, you could make this a reality.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Suguri wrote:
necrio wrote:

For what it's worth, Seraph and Thoarla (ideally with a Shaden BS) can both learn Boost Run. Shaden booster gives over a minute and a half of boost run according to the JP wiki, and boost run speed seems to incorporate fly as well as walk according to it (it specifically says wlk:fly at a 2:1 ratio). If you had a Seraph/Thoarla with Frau legs and the rest of the parts Crescent Saint, you could make this a reality.
the problem is none of them are suited for melee (seraph is frail and thoarla is too large)
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 am

necrio wrote:
the problem is none of them are suited for melee (seraph is frail and thoarla is too large)

much like this woman. Rolling Eyes

what's the fastest small robot on land ? Fat_woman_with_fat_hanging_out_of_dress_If_browsers_were_women-s394x410-28069-580
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 am

FullThrottle wrote:
necrio wrote:

much like this woman. Rolling Eyes

god get that thing off I'm feeling queasy already

but if you meant the swimsuit thoarla then yeah, she's ideal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's the fastest small robot on land ?   what's the fastest small robot on land ? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's the fastest small robot on land ?
Page 1 of 1