Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How does Stun work :S...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

How does Stun work :S... Empty
PostSubject: How does Stun work :S...   How does Stun work :S... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

It's come to a point where I feel I really NEED to ask this:

What decides whether or not someone gets stunned?

I melee'd a Lily Rain today with a Kamui equipped to my Exroad (with Red Squealer arms) and the thing didn't even flinch.
I shoot a unit with any of the Beam-types, they seemingly never get stunned after 3+ hits unless I burst fire.

But reverse these situations, and suddenly I'm getting stunned all the time by melee regardless of my TGH it seems, getting bounced around, and god knows I can't take ONE zook hit at ALL as an AIR regardless of TGH or else I crash, god save the Seraphs that WOULD have died had the game blessed me with that.

So can someone explain this whole Stunning process to me? I'm sure someone here understands it.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: How does Stun work :S...   How does Stun work :S... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 pm

technically (lol) TGH affects stun chance so the higher their TGH the less they get...well stun.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How does Stun work :S...   How does Stun work :S... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:51 pm

@Mikoto Misaka wrote:
technically (lol) TGH affects stun chance so the higher their TGH the less they get...well stun.

But does anything else affect it (guess that's the point of the other topic >_>). Cause as I said, I get melee'd as Lily, I auto-stun. I melee'd a Lily, and she just walked away.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How does Stun work :S...   How does Stun work :S... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:00 pm

@Vartio wrote:
@Mikoto Misaka wrote:

But does anything else affect it (guess that's the point of the other topic >_>). Cause as I said, I get melee'd as Lily, I auto-stun. I melee'd a Lily, and she just walked away.
Damage affects it, and weapon type can too (specifically, EMP-type weapons have a higher stun chance). A stronger hit will (obviously) have a higher chance to stun.

It wouldn't apply in the case of a Lily, but if you're, say, using explosives and your target has blast guard, it'll make it that much harder to stun them.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How does Stun work :S...   How does Stun work :S... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Vartio wrote:
@Mikoto Misaka wrote:

Damage affects it, and weapon type can too (specifically, EMP-type weapons have a higher stun chance). A stronger hit will (obviously) have a higher chance to stun.

It wouldn't apply in the case of a Lily, but if you're, say, using explosives and your target has blast guard, it'll make it that much harder to stun them.

Yet why would say a Jikun Long with Kamui Staff auto-stun a Destructor CN (And we ALL know how much TGH those have) but a Shino Crossroad with Red Squealer Arms and Kamui Staff not be able to stun a Lily (which we all know has less TGH in general)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does Stun work :S...   How does Stun work :S... Empty

Back to top Go down

How does Stun work :S...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com