Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free offers for rt

Go down 
+23
mintehh
Tigge
Nisa
IronDicks
Kecepirit
halcyon
Midona
utok
toughambition
Suguri
Kauhava
Shin Majin
Hyoka
cheongzewei
Oyaji
shinigami
Mikoto Misaka
Desu
Jello
DanmakuKnight
Melencholy
SaberAlter
FullThrottle
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

Free offers for rt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 am

Em...Guide huh? But there isn't many things to put in one...

The host picture thingy's kinda stuck,so I'd open a new thread for this, then if sharing this is banned,admins can close it.

Btw got 150 Rt now,but getting less lucky,few successful tries.Well...I've got more than enough anyways XD
Back to top Go down
Oyaji
Oyaji

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 am

apparently, one of those insurance surveys finally gave me 39 RT after a few days since I filled em up, plus the 5 RT I got from rank up. Thought I'd end up with only 8 RTs lol

and since now I want to invest them in bots, I'm torn between so many choices out there, any suggestions?
I'm proficient with all four types so this is quite confusing,

should I take the manly Byne? or Sturbanger? but that Amateus seems nice, and fuck, that clown and Hatigarm looks damn evul yo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 am

The surveys doesn't do much for me, sadly. None of them gave me any Rt. Even the Bing one doesn't give me anything, wonder where I did wrong.

Oyaji wrote:
apparently, one of those insurance surveys finally gave me 39 RT after a few days since I filled em up, plus the 5 RT I got from rank up. Thought I'd end up with only 8 RTs lol

and since now I want to invest them in bots, I'm torn between so many choices out there, any suggestions?

should I take the manly Byne? or Sturbanger? but that Amateus seems nice, and fuck, that clown and Hatigarm looks damn evul yo!

Byne, definitely Byne. Shield on BD AM and LG > every other things. Also manliness.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 am

Oyaji wrote:

O.o You actually got Rt from insurances??Cool...Awesome...
Didn't it always tells you your info. are wrong or you just entered real info?
Back to top Go down
Oyaji
Oyaji

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 am

Yea, Byne is really tempting, but I'm still confused with all the choices.... Damn! Hopefully I can decide before February 2nd

shinigami wrote:
Oyaji wrote:

O.o You actually got Rt from insurances??Cool...Awesome...
Didn't it always tells you your info. are wrong or you just entered real info?

lol I filled in false info of course. I entered an Alabama postal code and address, iirc it was a hospital or a school address
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am

Manly Byne should be your first choice if you love LND bots.
It rapes anything within its punch zone.
Also crotch sheilds block any rude Female Air Mechs like crimrose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:20 am

and if you're a troll like me, put dual Vipers on it, SIDESTEP into their powerstone, then push them all away with your manliness.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Managed 25 rt off of a NZ survey, which gave me enough to buy my beloved Pulsardio bot and have a bit of rt change leftover...next up, a Bugsycait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvia132
Sylvia132

Female Posts : 37

PostSubject: free rt surveys   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:02 am

shinigami wrote:
Free Rt?

This is almost useless since my region is prob. not suitable for most of the surveys you guys mentioned (they don show up LOL)

I can only get 1 Rt from that the peanut thingy,the super rewards kinda suck since i did wt it said and gotz no Rt.

Sigh,regional discrimination Sad
I think your pretty lucky cause when your in a foreign country you can't read their surveys Sad
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am

avoid necroing if you don't have anything useful to add
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free offers for rt   Free offers for rt - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free offers for rt
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4