Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

"Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

"Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? Empty
PostSubject: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 am

I bought Tesladonna for 23 000 UC but she seems to be quite useless for that price.
Hers lasers are strong but only short range and with no auto aiming so you can only efficiently attack on not moving robots and when you use both lasers you cannot move and are an easy target. And those disks seems to be really useless.
So I want ask if there is a strategy where you can efficiently use Tesladonna or is she just useless ?

"Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? Teslad11

Izuna is my favorite robot so far but I don't know what weapons and parts should I use to make best use of her.
What are the best weapons against ground units and what against air units, what are the best parts ? (only what you can buy for UC)
What are the best Cartridges ?
What are the best Bits ?

"Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? Izuna10
the same question but for Crimrose
"Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? Crimro10

Last edited by ico251 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 am

tesladona
change one of the AM for something that can hold weapons or practice using the disks and layzorz. From what I've seen, a good tesla player would be able to use the discs effectively. Also, the kick can be used for dodging. Or so I heard.

izuna kamui nagi
Any beamguns will suffice. Beam machineguns and blasters for killing ARTs. The tactic with izuna nagi is to fly high above your opponent's PS while raining down wisps, therefore hitting their weak point for massive damage.

crimrose
grind your way up to lv 10 and promote her to seraph, only then is she not worthless.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 pm

The real strength to Tesladonna is her tremendous amount of free cost for customizing. You've got more to work with than a seraph does. I suggest swapping at least one arm for something that can hold weapons; Lily Rain AM and Ace Braver AM are the best two options I've seen so far that you can get for free. Statwise a Maril March arm is better, but the thing looks ridiculous. Legs are decent enough, either leave them or swap them for crim/izuna LG or give her laz LG with (snow) vulture/sword wing BS.

More on the weapons in her arms and legs. Thunder laser has twice the clip size of a normal laser, meaning you can get 20 hits per use of it. Otherwise it's just a standard laser. Raiko on Tesladonna AM is fairly weak, but you can cancel into it instantly during thunder laser for a finishing strike, and if the opponent's in range it's tough for them to dodge due to its good tracking and erratic flight path. Note though that it's NOT a melee attack, so don't expect to take out arts with it. The thunder kick in her legs uses TEC and counts as a beam type attack as well. You can use it for quickly returning to ground elevation, dodging midair, or with a melee build, getting the jump on an unsuspecting opponent and stunlocking them with a followup melee combo.

If you do decide to switch the arms, I'd recommend a plasma gun or beam rifle. If you switch both, give the second arm a shield, mini zooka, particle gun, or blaster.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:31 pm

So when you need to replace nearly each main part means Tesladona is useless, you could just buy Izuna which costs half the prize.
The only useful thing on her is then the cartridge where you see all robots on map.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 pm

@ico251 wrote:
So when you need to replace nearly each main part means Tesladona is useless, you could just buy Izuna which costs half the prize.
Not really. Based on core stats, Izuna and Tesla have near-identical stats. You can swap the parts on them, and there would only be three main differences you'd notice:

-Tesla costs less than Izuna
-Tesla is smaller than Izuna
-Tesla has Broad Radar instead of the teleport jump.

It's not that Tesla's bad, it's that having two 145-range weapons is bad. You only need to change one arm to make her work as well as any other air bot.
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 pm

I replaced all parts (LG, AM) of Tesladona, now she doesn't suck but I'm still disappointed in her, she has a high prize but at the end I have to scrap all hers parts to make some use of her. I hoped that she has some cool weapons.
Izuna rules.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Tesla - Scanning Air Support type - weapons are pretty weak - works well in helping other units like arts maintain their missile targetting
Izuna - Mixed Air fighter - Your basic all around air battle unit - kind of big, but has the ability to back up for it - core jump, missile legs, put on a beam rifle, and a melee/bazooka and you set
Seraph Crim - Air Superiority Super fighter - Wings - Core enhancements raise the amount they can be used - Accel tackle Loop - Basically the type of unit you see flying straight at you first - can work as a cover fire for the enemy arts too
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm

@BNOISE wrote:

Izuna - Mixed Air fighter - Your basic all around air battle unit - kind of big, but has the ability to back up for it - core jump, missile legs, put on a beam rifle, and a melee/bazooka and you set
With Izuna's size, you can slap a Negatron Rifle on her instead of a beam rifle. Which I would highly recommend doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?   "Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ? Empty

Back to top Go down

"Tesladonna" best strategy, "Izuna Kamui Nagi" best weapons ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com