Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board

Go down 
+4
guptavaasu
TheImprovonist
monkeytheifx
xeon5
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xeon5

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Empty
PostSubject: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 am

Well recently many guys ask me instruction for the skin, so i created this tutorial ;3

Quote :
The skin is from Fifth industry in japan, and it can be use as a board to write anything.

You would require Cyberoid HD (500 UC from shop).
The head itself would cover any small body, but if u want the 'full' version u would need Elme S. BD and Dharma Star LG

The first part, is how to get the skin
The 2nd part, is how to import it. Scroll down if u already got the skin
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Getting the skin

First, get the skin here from
http://www.geocities.jp/geoadax/5th/
at the bottom of the page there will be 'skin', click on it.

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Skin10

scroll down to "CB Skin special" , click on the shop image
Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Shop12

then u will reach the dl menu, simply click on the "click to download"
Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Get_sk10

Or till here, u can download the file from http://www.herosh.com/download/7205635/5th_cb_shoprobo_board.zip.html but try to browse their sites, they have some great skin

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Importing Skin

Unzip the file and you should recieve a .cs2 file. Open up the paint menu in game and go to "Skin, Polygon Edit" and load it

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Skin211

Hola, yr head should turn into a drawing board now. You can paint anything in this section to show it on the big sign and u are done Very Happy

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Skin310

Thats it! show ur creativity and arts, make cosmic break a more colorful environment Very Happy

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Utube10

Last edited by xeon5 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 am

Well players who likes to draw can share their artwork here, i will start with 1 of my most popular drawing :
Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Pedo11

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Pedo_110

To load an image, simply use the import image function in the paint
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

hey i cant seem to find that Cyberoid HD in the shop =/

btw nice tut xDD
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 am

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Captur12

500 UC from the parts shelf if u have its core
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:12 pm

@xeon5 wrote:
Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Captur12

500 UC from the parts shelf if u have its core

oh i just figured it out ^^
thx <3 xD
Back to top Go down
TheImprovonist
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheImprovonist

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: I need a little help. ><   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Just downloaded a few models for other characters and Im not sure how to use them entirely. I got some kind of frog lander, a jet, and chibi winbell of some sort. Can you help me out?
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:28 am

@TheImprovonist wrote:
Just downloaded a few models for other characters and Im not sure how to use them entirely. I got some kind of frog lander, a jet, and chibi winbell of some sort. Can you help me out?

with?
Back to top Go down
TheImprovonist
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheImprovonist

PostSubject: I sotra got it down :D   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 pm

At first I was trying to figure out hoe to apply it but then realized folders were still zipped >< My trouble now is that I cannot tell some of the pieces I need for a few of the skins. I'm taking a few japanese classes but I am not very good at it
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 am

I cant help then, since i dont understand jap at all as well Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TheImprovonist
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheImprovonist

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Aw, alright then. I will find out. Neutral
Back to top Go down
guptavaasu
guptavaasu

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:43 am

where the hell dp we get elme s. bd??
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:59 am

@TheImprovonist wrote:
At first I was trying to figure out hoe to apply it but then realized folders were still zipped >< My trouble now is that I cannot tell some of the pieces I need for a few of the skins. I'm taking a few japanese classes but I am not very good at it

Winberrl chibi HD is most likely Misside or Build Arm HD.

Jet is paraboroid HD.

Frog lander... I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Chibi-Winberrl: Misside HD, A. Maid BD, Elme St. LG, Elme St. BS, Elme St. AM.

Winter Shine Battler(lower blue one): Default parts, but HD is Paraboid.

Winter Shine Buster:(upper red):Default Parts except Paraboid HD.

Mobile:Beezle HD, Tarantulic LG, Beezle AM, Froglander BD Force Barrier LGJ, Froglander BS

Delgon: Turtlebacker LG, Crabberoid BD, Cyberoid HD, Pawnger BS.

Signus: Gigantiger HD, Sword Wing BD, Dikaros LG, Ace Braver BS, Ghost Raider AM

Froglander: Froglander HD (it makes the HD bigger than usual).

Pistor: Build Arm BD, Tarantulic LG, Capectus HD. Cannonballer BS

Storm: Victory 1 BD, Mecha Jetter AM, Thoarla LG, Goblin HD, King Megaton BS.

Last edited by Trill on Sat May 21, 2011 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
symetry
symetry

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:01 am

@Trill wrote:
Chibi-Winberrl: Misside HD, A. Maid BD, Elme St. LG, Elme St. BS, Elme St. AM.

Winter Shine Battler(lower blue one): Default parts, but HD may be Paraboid, so if Shine Battler HD doest work, use Paraboid HD

Winter Shine Buster:(upper red):Default Parta except HD possibly being
Paraboid.

Mobile:Froglander HD, Tarantulic LG, Beezle AM, Paraboid/Cyberoid BD(not sure), Force Barrier LGJ, Froglander BS

Delbon: Turtlebacker LG, Wanting to say Cyberoid or Paraboid, but possibly Turtlebacker BD, Froglander AM(There's several like this, so try Beezle AM) Paraboid or Cyberoid HD, try both. They call the BS Ponja, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say Pawnger.

Signus: Gigantiger HD, Sword Wing/Beezle BD(Translates as Douingu, but doesn't look like Dikaros), Dikaros LG, Ace Braver BS, Ghost Raider AM

Froglander: Froglander HD (it makes the HD bigger than usual).

Pistor: Build Arm BD, Tarantulic LG, Capectus HD. Cannonballer BS

Storm: Victory 1 BD, Mecha Jetter AM, Thoarla LG, Goblin HD, not sure the BS.

Sorry some aren't very precise, Google translate isn't that good. These names are on the top of the picture, so open each and find the name. You find these in the very bottom area, same place you find the shop.

storm: the BS is the megaton BS
signus: the BD is swordwing
delbon: Cyberoid HD, Crabroid BD, Turtlebacker LG, Goblin AM, Pawnger BS
Mobile: Goblin BD, Beezle HD, Tarantulic LG, Beezle AM, Force Barrier LGJ, Goblin BS
Winter Shine Battler: yes it is paraboid HD
Pistor: Capectus HD, Beezle BD, Tarantulic LG, Cannonballer BS

for the Goblin and Capectus parts, go to hunt for it in arcantus

tip: instead of using google translate try using the jp cosmicbreak wiki
http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/?cmd=word&word=%E3%82%BF%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF&type=normal&page=%E3%82%BF%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF

P.S sry i dun mean to make u feel bad but i made STORM and i was thinking of only changing the STORM parts and i ended up searching up all the parts pale
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:47 am

Pistor is definitely Build Arm BD, as Capectus is Art only.Beezle BD looks nothing like that :/

I wasn't aware there was goblin parts aside the HD.

Mobile: The BD translates as Furuoguranda which sounds a lot like Froglander, and the AM's as Bizoru, which sounds a lot like Beezle.
The HD on Storm is Goblin, translated as gob. Anythig not "gob" when I translalted I assumed wasn't Goblin.I retranslated the HD to Bizoru as well, for whatever reason I put froglander. Also means the Am's and HD are beezle.The BS is definitely froglander, as I can see it, and translates to Furoguranda.

I can safely say the part list is: Froglander BD, Froglander BS, Beezle HD, Beezle AM 2x, Tarantulic LG, Force Barrier LGJ.

As for Storm, all the parts I listed are right, which is everything but the BS.

Thanks for the corrections. I got most of them right atleast :3
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Use this tool to paint everything u want:
http://www.verafice.com/cosmic-break-skin-tool
Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board ScreenShot_20110523_2044_25_890
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board   Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board Empty

Back to top Go down

Ket's tutorial to the JP Drawing board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com