Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword

Go down 
+2
FullThrottle
Vartio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword Empty
PostSubject: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Question 1: Is Gigantic Axe good? Does it really "Destroy" parts an enemy has equipped (IE: Cut those damn Seraph Crims legs off!)

Question 2: I sometimes see players running around with this MASSIVE beam sword on Small units. When they attack it does a HUGE AOE slash. What is this weapon and how do you get it?
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm

1.) never used axes so no idea.

2.) that's a slash blade
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
1.) never used axes so no idea.

2.) that's a slash blade

Slash Blade?

Details? I wanna get it.
Back to top Go down
LoReLei

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

gigantic axe:no idea
slash blade: garapon. good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

LoReLei wrote:
gigantic axe:no idea
slash blade: garapon. good luck Smile

*Rageface.pic*
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm thinking the sword you're talking about is a Kamui Staff, actually. Slash Blades don't do AoE damage from my experiences. For reference, this is a Slash Blade, and this is a Kamui Staff.

I've never used axes, so I can't comment on them. I haven't seen anything about their stats that makes them appear worth using, though.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Suguri wrote:
I'm thinking the sword you're talking about is a Kamui Staff, actually. Slash Blades don't do AoE damage from my experiences. For reference, this is a Slash Blade, and this is a Kamui Staff.

I've never used axes, so I can't comment on them. I haven't seen anything about their stats that makes them appear worth using, though.

O_O Yup, it's the Kamui staff. Tell me how to get.

And right now I'm mostly wondering about Gigantic Axe's "ability" it mentions in it's text (wondering if it actually does that, which would explain the Part Repair item in PVP). In-Battle Wise, the damn thing's a beast actually despite the cost. The 2nd-5th hits are basically huge moving AOEs.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Vartio wrote:
Suguri wrote:

O_O Yup, it's the Kamui staff. Tell me how to get.

And right now I'm mostly wondering about Gigantic Axe's "ability" it mentions in it's text (wondering if it actually does that, which would explain the Part Repair item in PVP). In-Battle Wise, the damn thing's a beast actually despite the cost. The 2nd-5th hits are basically huge moving AOEs.
It rarely drops from the Demonfox Haku quest on max difficulty (three stars). There's a guide in the guides section for the fight. Best of luck getting it, I found mine on my very first run and haven't gotten another since. Razz

It's quite possible that the axe has a better chance of breaking parts than normal, I know that Metal Slayers are that way too. Just don't expect it to happen often. As far as I'm aware, the specific parts that can be broken are limited to arms (disables any weapon related to that arm), and the head (breaks your radar).

And, uh, apparently I was wrong about Slash Blades not being AoE, the slash does pass through multiple targets (though that's not exactly relevant to this topic anymore, lol).
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 am

*RED RAGE FACE*

Freaking. God damnit. Why Haku. I suck at melee currently (I can't even beat HARD Goten), and he's a boss where melee seems a necessity D:.

Yeah I'm so boned
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

If it makes you feel any better, the staff only has 25ish force for 180 cost, and lowers multiple stats. Though it has nice range, combos 3 times, and has a decent chance to break parts, it's more often than not overpriced for what it does. It's mostly just for show.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

Suguri wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, the staff only has 25ish force for 180 cost, and lowers multiple stats. Though it has nice range, combos 3 times, and has a decent chance to break parts, it's more often than not overpriced for what it does. It's mostly just for show.

Thats 160 cost, not 180.

Anyway, Goten is hard to beat compared to Haku, especially because of the no-dying rule.

Killing Haku is actually very, very easy to do even with UC robots/items.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 am

Hyoka wrote:

Thats 160 cost, not 180.
Whoops, my mistake. Forgot I had a tuneup on mine.
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Vartio wrote:
Question 1: Is Gigantic Axe good? Does it really "Destroy" parts an enemy has equipped (IE: Cut those damn Seraph Crims legs off!)

Question 2: I sometimes see players running around with this MASSIVE beam sword on Small units. When they attack it does a HUGE AOE slash. What is this weapon and how do you get it?

Dismembering only happens with arms and the head. Also, as they previously said, its not an always case scenario, the x% for what i heard is actually not that big.

For future info, nothing will ever remove booster or legs as far as i am aware, simply because (and this is me guessing) the game simply has no /leg less /boost less bots. Thus, no way to build around the idea. Heck the game wont even allow you to use a bot if it has no boost or legs.

Now, a question of my own, when the arms are cut off, do the AMJ's go away with the arm? or do they stay sticked to your bot BD?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:30 pm

AMJ's stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword   Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Gigantic Axe + That Weird Beam Sword
Page 1 of 1