Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing

Go down 
+9
Maria+Holic
Valkyrie
Mikoto Misaka
shinigami
Tigge
Feign
Wolf Hikari
DanmakuKnight
Shance
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing   The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Guys... Don't you think that it beats the original way of solutions? Don't you guys realize or notice that our drawing style is different? So here is another working solutions, Just post all of your atrwork that was drawn by yourself. The give the link of your posted artwork of characters at the contest. They will saw that your artwork style is same you're qualified.

If there is somebody said that the artwork is him/her. Ask him/her to draw it even just a sketch and post, remember to tell him/her there is no excuse. If there was, he/she is not the one who draw it. The real owner of the artwork never fear to draw their character again. Trust me.

well that wouldn't work for me as im a bit destructive with my own drawings/sketches so.. I dont have many, also i got a bad habit of taking on the styles of other ppl.. like srsly you can tell what animes I was watching at the time I drew a sketch...

Also.. I'm trying to do a lineart for the contest and its my first time doing lineart.. so the only things that could show that it was me who did it are "work in progress" savefiles I create like every now and then..
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing   The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Actually... and strightfully. I don't believe that, it doesn't matter whos art you're trying to draw. Is nonono will be look alike the original one. There will be a difference, even tough a bit. An it will be always a different. If you're still say no, want me to prove it?
Back to top Go down
Polyglophoe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Polyglophoe

PostSubject: Re: The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing   The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 am

Or maybe a picture of the work in progress. In the case of layer-heavy stuff like signatures, a crop of the layer window (in the case of Photoshop/GiIMP) could work just as well.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing   The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:55 am

Polyglophoe wrote:
Or maybe a picture of the work in progress. In the case of layer-heavy stuff like signatures, a crop of the layer window (in the case of Photoshop/GiIMP) could work just as well.
lol it's already over...
Thread necromancy much?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing   The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 am

Even tough its already over. We still can discuss a way to not let the ART THIEF stole our artworks, just continue if you want. ^w^
There is nothing wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing   The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Here's another solution:

All drawings have to be watermarked with your IGN: So it's semi transparent. You will upload it with the watermark. If you don't have the watermark, you get disqualified. If a GM picks your artwork. Upload the one without the watermark.

Problem solved.

Yes you can digitally remove the watermark, but it would blur the original image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing   The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Solution That Will Solve The Fanart Contest Plagiarism and Stealing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2