Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help? Empty
PostSubject: Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?   Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:26 pm

I ended up with two Domiclown Jo's through garapon and have heard the card weapon is fairly good.

But it seems to have average damage with only a decent chance to hit, is the melee attack with it what makes it so good?

Also had bought a normal Domiclown way before, any tips or general strategies? (I can't help it I like the crazy clown >_>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?   Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Cardfag.
Go away cardfag.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

PostSubject: Re: Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?   Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Lol mature.

I only played during the final open beta so I know very little, but judging from your response they are most likely broken in some way and not just a good weapon like I had assumed. (I have little interest in doing well in a game by using its flaws rather then actual skill)

Also I was more asking about Domiclown in general not just Jo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?   Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Well about the card arm, it used to be one of the best weapons, it had excellent homing and because of this the seemingly low damage didn't matter. It would always hit, causing your opponent's hp to steadily go down.

It was "nerfed" and now the homing isn't as godly as it was before, but it's still a decent weapon. It just requires more aiming on your part now, making it a more balanced weapon. As an Arty, the melee attack is hard to avoid and does decent damage. It's a pretty good bot, you just need to find a setup that works for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

PostSubject: Re: Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?   Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Glad to hear they are at least trying to balance some of the things in the game, also happy that cards are not OP'd anymore from the sounds of it. I hate using things like that as a crutch instead of learning how to play the game.

Who knows though I may just stick with the Domiclown AM2/AM3 combo I have been using for now (I think the flaily arm is 2 lol).

I'll most def mess around with Domiclown till I find something that works for me, Once again I am a sucker for his..."charming" grin >_>

Thanks for the info Fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?   Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Domiclown/Domiclown Jo help?
Page 1 of 1