Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, New Amateur Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arishou
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 9

Hi, New Amateur Here Empty
PostSubject: Hi, New Amateur Here   Hi, New Amateur Here EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm

I am new to CB and on top of that I am also new to online games so forgive me for not knowing all the jargan and language. I decided to play this game being mecha and also requiring a level of skill to play effectively.

I joined WIZ because I personally thought they were the more unpopular and not-in-good-shape team but apparently I was wrong. I don't regret my decision but I do prefer quiet places.

Finally, I hope not to annoy anyone greatly so I can enjoy my time here and have fun.

(Crummy introduction isn't it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New Amateur Here   Hi, New Amateur Here EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Seems like a good enough intro to me, welcome to the forums~

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New Amateur Here   Hi, New Amateur Here EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes i'm kiwi.
Back to top Go down
j35476
j35476

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New Amateur Here   Hi, New Amateur Here EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Hello

Hope to meet u inGame
Back to top Go down
http://thebarkingcats.tumblr.com
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New Amateur Here   Hi, New Amateur Here EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 am

Welcome Arishou, hope you enjoy your time here and in game. You should be able to pick up a lot of useful information here too, to help you out. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New Amateur Here   Hi, New Amateur Here EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 am

Hello there Arishou! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! ^w^
Here is the way to the WIZ domain.
And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, New Amateur Here   Hi, New Amateur Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, New Amateur Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com